Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    awww poooor lola

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    Eastenders is complete crap now. None of the storylines are fluent and half the time I can't work out what's going on and I feel that I've missed an episode containing vital information when I haven't. Eddie and his sons are boring, can't stand Julie and her wining, ugh...
    Have to agree with you- too many filler story lines and Eddie's sons are dull additions to the square. Although, I do enjoy the random exchanges between Jodie and that dipsy but sweet Poppy girl.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say - I do love Lola - firstly because she's a fine girl and secondly, her character comes off well. She's not annoying unlike other young actors.

But another dull episode - where has Tanya's dad come into it all of a sudden? No mention previously of him and his illness or whatever it was.

And is Phil now turning fully fledged bad guy now?! And where the hell are Shirley and Heather?

ReputationRep:
    David Essex (Eddie Moon) on The One Show. He's a smug **** in real life as well as in EE.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Julie anyway, so don't give a **** that shes going.

also I thought Ian Beale was becoming a curb crawler?

ReputationRep:
    Kat's boobs are very weird.

ReputationRep:
    That was probably the worst goodbye to a character ever.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    What a weird storyline. Doesn't even make sense at all. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    That was probably the worst goodbye to a character ever.
    I had a surreal moment in my head when i thought they might play Julias theme.

I think that would be the cue to stop watching the show (although i was tempted when Phil and Shirley got it :awesome:)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    I had a surreal moment in my head when i thought they might play Julias theme.
    :lol: I was thinking the same, but to be honest they've been playing it ridiculously over the past year or so, so I wouldn't have been surprised :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Not a big loss tbh - the whole angle is weird and baffling. Julie/Billy were damn annoying and the latter was giving me an earache the amount of times he was raising his voice! EE is all pretty meh atm..

ReputationRep:
    Good riddance Julie, but why didn't you take Billy and your granddaughter, Lowlife with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    ''You only notice me when you want something.
    Anyway, it's the school holiday.
    Excuse me I've got a party to get to.
    [On her way out] Phill''
    ''Tiff''

:adore::rofl: the best character exchange of the year goes to Tiffany and Phill. So few words, so young but already more entertaining than the adult characters. Like lowlife - I MEAN Lola!
    It looks like i wasn't the only one who thought that little exchange was epic. I would rate you but i already gave you rep for your Max vs Greg post ¬_¬.

ReputationRep:
    EE is so stupid at times, am sure if ian told that women first off that jane is not dead but left him she would like him just as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Tanya's ''dilemma''. Warning pictures may cause pleasant dreams or nightmares.

VS

Only in Eastenders!
    Cant resist those ginger freckles

ReputationRep:
    Was i the only one who remotely liked julie, only because she pointed out that lola is a cow and needs a few slaps, while billy is just blind to everything bad lola does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brushless-man)
    Was i the only one who remotely liked julie, only because she pointed out that lola is a cow and needs a few slaps, while billy is just blind to everything bad lola does.
    Ditto! I can't believe that Billy's letting her get away with first setting Eddie's stock on fire and then injuring Jay like that. He's just too focused on being seen as cool to her or something.

ReputationRep:
    Phil is being a bigger prick than usual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Phil is being a bigger prick than usual.
    Yeah it seems they are trying to turn him back into a big time bad boy - similiar to that period when he got shot in 2001. But him becoming a drug dealer just has come outta the blue and it doesn't suit him at all. I mean, I could imagine getting robbed by bigger drug dealers, he's a small fish in a big pond IMO. But big enough for the Square for everyone to cake themselves when they come up against him. Where the hell has Shirley vanished to? And Heather? Not that I'm missing the latter.

ReputationRep:
    This is turning into the weirdest episode of Eastenders I've ever seen.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.