The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The guy who starts dancing towards Billy. :toofunny:
Cheeko
to be honest it seems quite accurate of a punjabi/pakistani type weddin
Not muslim as such such...
the nikah cermoney seemed a bit waterd down and the molvi made me laugh when his like " bang the drums" when there walking from the square was funny either way..

Those rituals etc are common.. very common

I really liked the wedding part of it but seemed a bit too bollywood? and maybe a bit too much OTT
I wanna find out what venue they used thou to shoot the wedding it seemed lovely! like a house!

as for the storyline... will be intresting to see how syed strugles but i hope when it does come out.. amira some how understands and they stay together..

ty for ur reply.
I've been to some indian weddings before and i also thought there was quite a strong bollywood influence. The ongoing traditions are great- we have one where each opposing member of the bride and groom's family personally greet each other and then have a short competition 2 c who can lift who up into the air first.
Syed+Amira=Zainab:o:+Amira:wink:

Syed+Christian=Zainab:mad:+Amira:eek:

Syed=:confused:
Reply 982
mel0n
...Someone was in the toilets at the same time?! I didn't notice! :|

Yeah, you didnt see who it was but when Shirley and Heather were talking you heard the next cubicle door slam and then Shirley and Heather looked on ominously.
I loved the wedding, no idea if it was accurate as a muslim or pakistani wedding though :smile: People who are saying it was over the top .. I think the point was that Zainab wanted an over the top wedding, it's portraying her character more than showing a typical muslim wedding.
I once made £100 at a wedding gate. :awesome:
hi i am new to eastenders and i think this heather/darren story line is sick yet i find myself loving it.
i am getting the impression that heather has feelings for darren.
sassy123
hi i am new to eastenders and i think this heather/darren story line is sick yet i find myself loving it.
i am getting the impression that heather has feelings for darren.

I think she more feels bad for him because he didn't ask for this. He just wants his cosy life with Libby and he's torn between seeing the baby and not seeing the baby and the times he does Shirley keeps him at arms length. I think he's more getting used to the situation and Heather feels sorry for him.
Reply 987
Wtf gave the actor who plays Todd a job on eastenders? He's so rubbish and irritating, I can't stand him :grumble:
so.simple
Wtf gave the actor who plays Todd a job on eastenders? He's so rubbish and irritating, I can't stand him :grumble:

he's cute & he's not that bad in terms of acting, there are worser actors like the kid who plays Ben :p:
Reply 989
Whenever there's a break-up in Eastenders, they always head to the train station and leave Walford. This soap has become so stupid.
Of_the_hook
he's cute & he's not that bad in terms of acting, there are worser actors like the kid who plays Ben :p:

Ben haha! :lol: = 'Daddy please don't, dad, but dad'

I bet he killed Archie to man up.:biggrin:
Master.K
Ben haha! :lol: = 'Daddy please don't, dad, but dad'

I bet he killed Archie to man up.:biggrin:

To quote Darren Miller "He tap danced him to death" :biggrin:
I don't get Ronnie's sudden obsession with her dad's death, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she want him dead for ages :confused: :sigh:
Jack is definitely hiding something, me thinks he might know who killed Archie :yep:
Darren, Libby & Heather= :yawn: :sleep:
Reply 992
Of_the_hook

He is cute, first time he appeared I was like aw he's sweet, but mygod he is the most irritating character, almost as much as Ben tbh. He's like an irritating puppy or something.

And Ronnie was being extremely irritating! She has issuesss. Also I lol'd during the Zainab/Christian/Jane scenes.
so.simple
He is cute, first time he appeared I was like aw he's sweet, but mygod he is the most irritating character, almost as much as Ben tbh. He's like an irritating puppy or something.

And Ronnie was being extremely irritating! She has issuesss. Also I lol'd during the Zainab/Christian/Jane scenes.

lol I still like him :p:
As for Ronnie, since when did she care about Archie :confused: I'm not complaining if we're going to get rest from the baby storyline.
Of_the_hook
To quote Darren Miller "He tap danced him to death" :biggrin:
I don't get Ronnie's sudden obsession with her dad's death, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she want him dead for ages :confused: :sigh:
Jack is definitely hiding something, me thinks he might know who killed Archie :yep:
Darren, Libby & Heather= :yawn: :sleep:

The thing about Ronnie, is that she didn't realise that she had love inside for her dad until she saw him dead. Wanting him dead, and him being dead are two completely different things.

I think Jack might of killed him, or he might know something about Sam.
Master.K
The thing about Ronnie, is that she didn't realise that she had love inside for her dad until she saw him dead. Wanting him dead, and him being dead are two completely different things.

I think Jack might of killed him, or he might know something about Sam.

True true but she's in her psycho obsession mode like she was with the whole baby thing, going around accusing everyone. I'm not convinced that she wants to find the real killer but rather wants to clear her name :rolleyes:
I think it might be Bradley & Jack probably knows it but can hardly report his own rephew to the police. I can't see him covering up for Sam or anyone else other than Ronnie & Bradley.
Jordan1990
I think she more feels bad for him because he didn't ask for this. He just wants his cosy life with Libby and he's torn between seeing the baby and not seeing the baby and the times he does Shirley keeps him at arms length. I think he's more getting used to the situation and Heather feels sorry for him.

although i like libby i feel she is very boring and i dont offer much sympathy for her. i dont understand why she kept so calm even when confronting him like they were arguing over an unpayed bill.

i like shirley and hev and think their a good double act!

maybe hev loves him as the father of her child and nothing more.
Reply 997
I've never given Libby much credit for her acting, but in tonights episode, I personally feel that, she acted really really well! Although it was a bit harsh how she made Heather feel, but at the same time maybe the audience is forgetting that Heather knew about Libby and Darren and still got jiggy with him :ninja:

Also, in regards to Archie's death:

Spoiler

Last thing I was wondering.. Is Owen's old dog Sugar with Bradley?
Reply 998
I thought Libby was quite bad at acting tbh :o:

Also it brought up an interesting point, do you think Heather is not really as sincere as she makes out :ninja:. She is made out to be a kind character blah bah, maybe she has a dark side
Reply 999
n1r4v
I thought Libby was quite bad at acting tbh :o:

Also it brought up an interesting point, do you think Heather is not really as sincere as she makes out :ninja:. She is made out to be a kind character blah bah, maybe she has a dark side

AHahaa, I did wonder this but I just can'ttt imagine it! Even if it is possible.

Latest