Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Last thing I was wondering.. Is Owen's old dog Sugar with Bradley?
    Wasn't Sugar Syd's dog?

I cringed so much while watching Friday's episode. It was one of the worst I've seen in terms of acting. Ronnie, Libby, Jack, Roxy, Sam, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I've never given Libby much credit for her acting, but in tonights episode, I personally feel that, she acted really really well! Although it was a bit harsh how she made Heather feel, but at the same time maybe the audience is forgetting that Heather knew about Libby and Darren and still got jiggy with him :ninja:

Also, in regards to Archie's death:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did Sam really do it? :eek3: My sister was telling me today that she read that Sam pins it on Peggy and Peggy takes the blame and that's how she leaves Eastenders! :|

Yeah I thought Libby's acting was really good yesterday, but loads of people were saying it wasn't all that :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I would hate if that's how Peggy leaves, I thought she'd have a better end than that. I'm still going to believe that Ben killed him lol, it can't be Sam!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Also, in regards to Archie's death:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did Sam really do it? My sister was telling me today that she read that Sam pins it on Peggy and Peggy takes the blame and that's how she leaves Eastenders! :|

I don't think Sam did it or at least hope its not her or else the live episode won't be worth watching :rolleyes: Someone within the mitchell clan does point the finger at peggy but I didn't think it was her.

I think so, Owen's dead Dot & Jim can hardly look after a dog so..

(Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    I cringed so much while watching Friday's episode. It was one of the worst I've seen in terms of acting. Ronnie, Libby, Jack, Roxy, Sam, etc.
    I think you mean monday's :p:
    Samantha Womack (Ronnie) & Rita Simons (Roxy) were good, (Scott Maslen) Jack was OK, I think the actor is only good when paired with Jake Wood (Max). Sam=:facepalm: Danniella Westbrook's acting is getting worser in each episode. I'm guessing she's going to be round till the live episode.
    The actress who plays Libby was so bad last night - she's in the league with Ben & Sam. Did anyone else struggle to feel any sympathy for her, I know Darren & Heather did her wrong but I felt sorry for them instead of her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I don't think Sam did it or at least hope its not her or else the live episode won't be worth watching :rolleyes: Someone within the mitchell clan does point the finger at peggy but I didn't think it was her.

I think so, Owen's dead Dot & Jim can hardly look after a dog so..
    Yeah I was thinking that too about it not being worth watching the Feb episodes if they've already revealed it, not sure where my sister read what she read though. :dontknow:

(Original post by Heir-Head)
    Wasn't Sugar Syd's dog?
    :dontknow: I just know Owen had Sugar for a while? Not sure how it ended up with him or anything..

I'm just trying to guess how Bradley leaves Eastenders.. :ninja:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was thinking, if he has Sugar, maybe he discovers Lucas's secret and Lucas kills him... I remember watching the 'Lucas saint/sinner' thing on BB3 and there was a suggestion that he may strike again, and that this time it may be a good person.. There's also speculation that Bradley is killed off, but I don't know how true that is. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    The actress who plays Libby was so bad last night - she's in the league with Ben & Sam. Did anyone else struggle to feel any sympathy for her, I know Darren & Heather did her wrong but I felt sorry for them instead of her
    I didn't feel sorry for Heather at all, but I've always felt sorry for Darren :lol: He's a complete idiot, but you just gotta feel sorry for him.

(Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was thinking, if he has Sugar, maybe he discovers Lucas's secret and Lucas kills him... I remember watching the 'Lucas saint/sinner' thing on BB3 and there was a suggestion that he may strike again, and that this time it may be a good person.. There's also speculation that Bradley is killed off, but I don't know how true that is. :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh man, I hope that's not true. I can't watch Bradley being killed, especially not by Lucas :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    I didn't feel sorry for Heather at all, but I've always felt sorry for Darren :lol: He's a complete idiot, but you just gotta feel sorry for him.
    I feel sorry for him toooo but I don't think Libby stays with him.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh man, I hope that's not true. I can't watch Bradley being killed, especially not by Lucas :cry2:
    Yeahh I hope it isn't true either, but it's a possibility. I was just reading through an EE forum to see if anyone else thinks it too:

Spoiler:
    Show

''If Bradley has to die, then it had better be as the "innocent victim" that Lucas is rumoured to dispense with. If the victim is not Bradley then we are in for yet another sudden death in the New Year.''

Humm, there's got to be a death at New Year anyway, it's the 25th anniversary and there's got to be some crazy stuff imo, and there's loads of stories that are going to be revealed then so it could be. Either that or he gets blamed for Archie's murder?

Also, I think they should bring Grant back for Peggy's leave. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm just trying to guess how Bradley leaves Eastenders.. :ninja:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I remember watching that thing & Santer did say he'll strike again, I thought he's going to become a serial killer . Bradley is supposed to leave around feb as well so he's either responsible for Archie's death or the mitchell's find out about Stacey's baby and they want something to do with it and he finds it difficult to deal with so decides to leave. But I can't see how he can discover lucas's secret unless sugar digs up where owen is buried.

Talking about Archie's death: the will reading
    Spoiler:
    Show
    With everyone gathered, Billy begins reading Archie's last will and testament: Phil receives his father Eric's boxing trophy, £100,000 is held in trust for baby Amy and Ronnie's 'first surviving child' and Peggy is left a wedding photo. Billy finally reads the last part of Archie's will and stuns everyone when he reveals who has been bequeathed The Vic and the rest of his estate…

Apparently one person is left with everything any ideas on who it is?

ReputationRep:
    I thought Libbys acting was quite good and come on shes way better then sam and ben put together. Also shes much better then wood chelsea (although she has improved). I felt no sympathy at all towards heather and still think shes a stupid woman for sleeping with a 18/19 year old boy.

The whole sam thing is annoying,i hope its her so she can get the :snow::snow::snow::snow: out of here, i thought ronnies acting was kinda poor though yesterday. And i usually like her :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    With everyone gathered, Billy begins reading Archie's last will and testament: Phil receives his father Eric's boxing trophy, £100,000 is held in trust for baby Amy and Ronnie's 'first surviving child' and Peggy is left a wedding photo. Billy finally reads the last part of Archie's will and stuns everyone when he reveals who has been bequeathed The Vic and the rest of his estate…

I know it sounds nuts but it could be Billy! Then again, Billy's character couldn't remain as the little, weak pushover. He'd be the richest person in the sqaure so I don't think the writers would do it.

It could happen. As then Billy would allow the Mitchells back in the pub and help them out and give it to them on rent and things could get back to normal.

ReputationRep:
    I remember watching that thing & Santer did say he'll strike again, I thought he's going to become a serial killer . Bradley is supposed to leave around feb as well so he's either responsible for Archie's death or the mitchell's find out about Stacey's baby and they want something to do with it and he finds it difficult to deal with so decides to leave. But I can't see how he can discover lucas's secret unless sugar digs up where owen is buried.

Spoiler:
    Show

I think in regards to the will thing it says:

Spoiler:
    Show
    to his wife? But there's confusion over whether that's Glenda or Peggy because apparently he never divorced Glenda. I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think in regards to the will thing it says:

Spoiler:
    Show
    to his wife? But there's confusion over whether that's Glenda or Peggy because apparently he never divorced Glenda. I think.
    That certainly sounds far more plausible than my theory :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah I was thinking that too about it not being worth watching the Feb episodes if they've already revealed it, not sure where my sister read what she read though. :dontknow:

:dontknow: I just know Owen had Sugar for a while? Not sure how it ended up with him or anything..
    Some magazines just speculate and sort of do 'what if' to attract the customers, I remember reading in a magazine once ' Jack gets pregnant R&R' or something to that effect :eek: :rolleyes:.
    I think Sugar ended up with Owen cos Abi had a cat & a dog and she was forced to give up one of them so Owen offered to take the dog.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Show

oh dear 'first surviving child' I'm guessing she'll go back to hating her dad rather than playing the doting daughter she's been lately.

I know who it is :ninja:
    wait for it.....Its the ONE & ONLY

Spoiler:
    Show
    Roxy, can't believe he doesn't leave anything for Ronnie :mad:

you don't believe me....check this out :p: http://www.locatetv.com/tv/eastenders/6587892

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    That certainly sounds far more plausible than my theory :o:
    It does but then Eastenders can sometimes be a bit.. unpredictable and tbh I was just thinking about it and it could actually be Billy.

Spoiler:
    Show
    As Billy goes to read the final part of Archie's will, Peggy's mobile rings. After she hangs up, Peggy announces that Glenda and Archie are divorced, despite not having signed any paperwork. Glenda's seemingly shocked by the revelation but Archie's solicitor Emma explains that Archie wouldn't have needed her signature if she'd been untraceable for two or more years. Billy finally reads the last part of Archie's will and stuns everyone when he reveals who has been bequeathed The Vic and the rest of his estate…

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

you don't believe me....check this out :p: http://www.locatetv.com/tv/eastenders/6587892
    Omg. :indiff: Wtf.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear 'first surviving child' I'm guessing she'll go back to hating her dad rather than playing the doting daughter she's been lately.

Spoiler:
    Show

'first surviving child' thats so cruel :eek:
    Thanks, I didn't expect that at all :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Omg. :indiff: Wtf.
    Omg. :indiff: Wtf indeed
    Peggy & her wedding photo :rofl:
    Wouldn't be funny if Roxy killed Archie :o:

ReputationRep:
    Some magazines just speculate and sort of do 'what if' to attract the customers, I remember reading in a magazine once ' Jack gets pregnant R&R' or something to that effect :eek: :rolleyes:.
    I think Sugar ended up with Owen cos Abi had a cat & a dog and she was forced to give up one of them so Owen offered to take the dog.

Spoiler:
    Show

Hmm this makes things interesting

Spoiler:
    Show
    It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to this and how her behaviour and relationship changes with Ronnie. I think she may just become really arrogant and have the money go to her head. She seems the type of individual.

ReputationRep:
    Omg. :indiff: Wtf indeed
    Peggy & her wedding photo :rofl:
    Wouldn't be funny if Roxy killed Archie :o:
    What if it was Ben? :sexface: LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Hmm this makes things interesting

Spoiler:
    Show
    It'll be interesting to see how she reacts to this and how her behaviour and relationship changes with Ronnie. I think she may just become really arrogant and have the money go to her head. She seems the type of individual.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she probably will but I'm hoping that she'll learn to be independent and not rely on others e.g. Ronnie, peggy so much. Its not at all surprising that Archie left her with everything, she was always a 'daddy's girl' and jumped to defence all the time. I'm more interested in seeing how'll Ronnie react since Roxy has everything she wants..poor woman the misery never ends.

(Original post by mel0n)
    What if it was Ben? :sexface: LOL
    :rofl: I'd be proud of the little boy :sexface:
    Walford kids can do what adults to do even better, Lauren run over her dad & managed to get away with it even though she DIDN'T show any remorse. Darren fathered a kid with 40+ yr old woman so.......we shouldn't be laughing at Ben for being a suspect :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.