Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Jean finds out about Bradderz and Stacey's baby secret.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Jean finds out about Bradderz and Stacey's baby secret.
    Try to spoiler future events incase other people don't want to know yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Try to spoiler future events incase other people don't want to know yet.
    Hmm. Sure. There's a red spoiler tag next to the thread title though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Hmm. Sure. There's a red spoiler tag next to the thread title though.
    Indeed, but it could be a spoiler for people who are yet to watch an episode from, say, yesterday. Therefore I think it's better to keep future storylines in spoilers but not as bad to openly discuss what's already happened in the show, which is what we normally do in here. Just a thought. I'm not the boss though, so it is upto you, just keep in mind that others might only come in here to discuss what's already happened in the soap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Indeed, but it could be a spoiler for people who are yet to watch an episode from, say, yesterday. Therefore I think it's better to keep future storylines in spoilers but not as bad to openly discuss what's already happened in the show, which is what we normally do in here. Just a thought. I'm not the boss though, so it is upto you, just keep in mind that others might only come in here to discuss what's already happened in the soap.
    Oh Ok thanks for the heads up. I will from now on

ReputationRep:
    Omg sam is so deep :rofl:

I was laughing at what she did to peggy but its sad.

And :facepalm2: to the new girl with the blue hair, wonder what her and that is all about. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that new blue girl is annoying. Go away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

And :facepalm2: to the new girl with the blue hair, wonder what her and that is all about. :holmes:
    peggy: 'lets not have any hysterics'
    :rofl: :rofl: they finally get it, no-one wants to see sam "crying" or whatever it is she does. They should charge her for crimes against acting
    Clearly Sam didn't know what the plan was :p:
    She should win the daughter of the year award :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

She is Shirleys niece. She and 'Fat Boy' are in a spin off online edition of Eastenders called E20.
    I won't be watching it because it is basically ... 'teenage' eastenders...
    but that's where she and him come from.
    I don't know if they will be permanent characters in the real show though or just fillers.

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm not really familiar with Tamwars character with respect to education. Can someone tell me if he got rejected from oxford why didn't he apply elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Okay I'm not really familiar with Tamwars character with respect to education. Can someone tell me if he got rejected from oxford why didn't he apply elsewhere.
    I think he's still at college doing retakes so he can reapply to oxford next yr.

ReputationRep:
    i hope it doesnt turn into skins or other kiddy dramas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OpalFruitJam)
    She is Shirleys niece. She and 'Fat Boy' are in a spin off online edition of Eastenders called E20.
    I won't be watching it because it is basically ... 'teenage' eastenders...
    but that's where she and him come from.
    I don't know if they will be permanent characters in the real show though or just fillers.
    Oooh i see, no i probz wont watch it either ever since hollyoaks did their own little webisodes on the net and that was just :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Why didnt tamwar just apply for other top unis.....tbh i dont even want to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    i hope it doesnt turn into skins or other kiddy dramas
    I get the feeling its becoming more like Hollyoaks and Brian Kirkwood (ex producer/director of Hollyoaks) hasn't even taken over yet :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think Whitney and Todd are quite sweet together?

ReputationRep:
    I think the E20 characters should stay in E20 and not mix in with Eastenders. They are ridiculous and in no way portray the average teenager.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    I think the E20 characters should stay in E20 and not mix in with Eastenders. They are ridiculous and in no way portray the average teenager.

What? I love stealing rubbish t-shirts from my local stall and stomping around looking grumpy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Unfortunatly 2 of the characters are going to become regulars full time :mad:
    (Original post by OpalFruitJam)
    What? I love stealing rubbish t-shirts from my local stall and stomping around looking grumpy!
    :rofl2: don't we all

ReputationRep:
    I never understood how Tamwar didn't have an insurance, or something of the sort.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.