Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Probably Phil getting shot, Kat "YES I AM" or Danielle getting hit by a car.

ReputationRep:
    Phil being shot by Lisa who was hiding in the bushes.

Also, how they got rid of Danielle was so dramatic I laughed.

ReputationRep:
    Well i've been to the future and seen the final one (when i am the head of the BBC) - and the best cliffhanger is where a nuclear bomb drops on the square

(Original post by ѕнαℓiηα)
    "YER NOT MY MUVAA!"

..."YES I AM!"

:awesome:
    Oh you beat me to it :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AidanLunn)
    Well i've been to the future and seen the final one (when i am the head of the BBC) - and the best cliffhanger is where a nuclear bomb drops on the square
    how is that a cliffhanger wouldn't everyone be dead?! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tashinreallife)
    how is that a cliffhanger wouldn't everyone be dead?! haha
    Well it drops on the square then the "dum-dum-dum-dum-dum" sting starts playing. Then from that episode there is just . . . no more EastEnders episodes - without a single word about EastEnders being axed being leaked to the public or the media

Oh, I think they must have already had a nuclear bomb dropped on Albert Square - that is why Dot Cotton is so shrivelled up, like an old prune

ReputationRep:
    as soon as the credits start rolling and i think thank **** for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AidanLunn)
    that is why Dot Cotton is so shrivelled up, like an old prune
    ahh thanks for enlightening me haha!

ReputationRep:
    Like someone said, when the credits roll.

Gets me very time *wipes tear from eye*

ReputationRep:
    Haven't watchedEastenders in agees, it's ridiculous now. I mean I read about Heather and that 19 year old kid??? O_o . But one that came to mind was when Steve died. The car chase and he gives Phil his daughter back. He was a good villain . Hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Erm..7 words!

You're not my muvvaa!

YES I AM!!

EDIT: DAMN YOU ALL!! :rant: :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Zsa Zsa :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that new actress playing R&R's mum scarily looks like Samantha Janus (Ronnie)?. Her calling peggy 'Tweetypie' was just :lol:
    Tonight's episode was so much better than tuesday/thursday episodes.

ReputationRep:
    E20 is the biggest load of **** ever.

ReputationRep:
    They even ghettoed up the theme tune :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think Ronnies and Roxys mum is so like Archie, I mean I got the sense that she was being manipulative in a secretive manner and the comforting nature she was offering to Ronnie was reminiscient of Archies manner. Am i just overanalysing it or could this be an important part of the storyline.

ReputationRep:
    I think baby George murdered Archie.

ReputationRep:
    e20 is a very very bad joke. I almost feel embarrased for the cast, especially 'Fatboy' loool. Whoever thought this would be a good idea :no: :facepalm: so so bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Probably Phil getting shot, Kat "YES I AM" or Danielle getting hit by a car.
    Tifanny getting hit by a Franks car one NYE was my fav EE ending.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antzlck)
    e20 is a very very bad joke. I almost feel embarrased for the cast, especially 'Fatboy' loool. Whoever thought this would be a good idea :no: :facepalm: so so bad.
    E20 is ****, the actress who plays zsa zsa actually wrote the 2nd episode :facepalm: :rofl:
    Shame most of them will join the main series including 'fatboy' after this spin off is finished

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.