Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Probably Phil getting shot, Kat "YES I AM" or Danielle getting hit by a car.

ReputationRep:
    Phil being shot by Lisa who was hiding in the bushes.

Also, how they got rid of Danielle was so dramatic I laughed.

ReputationRep:
    Well i've been to the future and seen the final one (when i am the head of the BBC) - and the best cliffhanger is where a nuclear bomb drops on the square

(Original post by ѕнαℓiηα)
    "YER NOT MY MUVAA!"

..."YES I AM!"

:awesome:
    Oh you beat me to it :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AidanLunn)
    Well i've been to the future and seen the final one (when i am the head of the BBC) - and the best cliffhanger is where a nuclear bomb drops on the square
    how is that a cliffhanger wouldn't everyone be dead?! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tashinreallife)
    how is that a cliffhanger wouldn't everyone be dead?! haha
    Well it drops on the square then the "dum-dum-dum-dum-dum" sting starts playing. Then from that episode there is just . . . no more EastEnders episodes - without a single word about EastEnders being axed being leaked to the public or the media

Oh, I think they must have already had a nuclear bomb dropped on Albert Square - that is why Dot Cotton is so shrivelled up, like an old prune

ReputationRep:
    as soon as the credits start rolling and i think thank **** for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AidanLunn)
    that is why Dot Cotton is so shrivelled up, like an old prune
    ahh thanks for enlightening me haha!

ReputationRep:
    Like someone said, when the credits roll.

Gets me very time *wipes tear from eye*

ReputationRep:
    Haven't watchedEastenders in agees, it's ridiculous now. I mean I read about Heather and that 19 year old kid??? O_o . But one that came to mind was when Steve died. The car chase and he gives Phil his daughter back. He was a good villain . Hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Erm..7 words!

You're not my muvvaa!

YES I AM!!

EDIT: DAMN YOU ALL!! :rant: :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Zsa Zsa :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that new actress playing R&R's mum scarily looks like Samantha Janus (Ronnie)?. Her calling peggy 'Tweetypie' was just :lol:
    Tonight's episode was so much better than tuesday/thursday episodes.

ReputationRep:
    E20 is the biggest load of **** ever.

ReputationRep:
    They even ghettoed up the theme tune :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think Ronnies and Roxys mum is so like Archie, I mean I got the sense that she was being manipulative in a secretive manner and the comforting nature she was offering to Ronnie was reminiscient of Archies manner. Am i just overanalysing it or could this be an important part of the storyline.

ReputationRep:
    I think baby George murdered Archie.

ReputationRep:
    e20 is a very very bad joke. I almost feel embarrased for the cast, especially 'Fatboy' loool. Whoever thought this would be a good idea :no: :facepalm: so so bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Probably Phil getting shot, Kat "YES I AM" or Danielle getting hit by a car.
    Tifanny getting hit by a Franks car one NYE was my fav EE ending.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antzlck)
    e20 is a very very bad joke. I almost feel embarrased for the cast, especially 'Fatboy' loool. Whoever thought this would be a good idea :no: :facepalm: so so bad.
    E20 is ****, the actress who plays zsa zsa actually wrote the 2nd episode :facepalm: :rofl:
    Shame most of them will join the main series including 'fatboy' after this spin off is finished

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.