Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Roxy's reaction was so insensitive but that's staying true to her character I guess. Loved everyone's reaction to the reveal, I was hoping Janine would get another stuffed animal but the newton's cradle was just classic :lol:
    Ronnie: "....and the villa in south of France?"
    Glenda: " Council flat in south London" :rofl2:
    Felt sorry for Ronnie but at least she was able to see her mother's true colours.....can't wait till the brother comes in.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Seems like he's going to be Jack number 2, going after alot of women including Amira

ReputationRep:
    I know it doesn't play out this way - for one thing I guess it would be boring - but if I were Roxy's character I would have signed the Vic back over the Peggy. After all, Roxy doesn't really have a claim and I'd feel guilty if nothing else especially after all Peggy has done for her. It is not as though the Vic is the main portion of her inheritance anyway. Plus, I can't imagine I would want to stick around in Walford with 3 million at my disposal - and from Roxy's past, I am surprised she does lol!

I adore Ryan. Thought he was really sweet tonight with Janine. I can't work Janine out anymore. It is possible that she could have fallen for Archie - stranger things have happened - but then she marched the Beale's to blackmail them so obviously love wasn't on her mind then. I do think her and Ryan would be a good couple to watch, if only for them constantly trying to get one over on each other lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see more of Glenda in the future, she is well saucy and could spice up the square.

Roxy's reaction was classic, Janine's even better when she got the craddle. But i think Roxy won't keep everything though, she'll probaby give the vic to Peggy, the car lot to Phil, money to Ronnie and Billy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    I'd like to see more of Glenda in the future, she is well saucy and could spice up the square.

Roxy's reaction was classic, Janine's even better when she got the craddle. But i think Roxy won't keep everything though, she'll probaby give the vic to Peggy, the car lot to Phil, money to Ronnie and Billy.
    The car lot belongs to Pat now as she bought it off Phil a while back. Edit: Of course, the garage. I got confused. Not sure Phil would be that good at the car lot [that was always Pat's thing really wasn't it].

Whilst I think it would be best if she did share it out [after all, she has hardly 'earned' it] but I don't think she will...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    The car lot belongs to Pat now as she bought it off Phil a while back.

Whilst I think it would be best if she did share it out [after all, she has hardly 'earned' it] but I don't think she will...
    nope she bought the garage

ReputationRep:
    The car lot belongs to Pat now as she bought it off Phil a while back.

Archie bought the car lot from Jack and renamed it Mitchell motors.

But i can't quite see how Roxy is going to cope with the vic, car lot and Amy all together. She'll have to give something up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    He got
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Archie's stall
    but I don't know what one he owns :s
    I thought he got his stool in the Vic? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbandtr4eva)
    He got the stall as well.

ReputationRep:
    It wouldn't be Eastenders if the characters were that nice to each other... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbandtr4eva)
    Hah, when I first saw that episode I thought he said he had been given the 'stool' as well but when I watched the omnibus he said the 'stall AND the place at the end of the bar', he just can't talk properly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Hah, when I first saw that episode I thought he said he had been given the 'stool' as well but when I watched the omnibus he said the 'stall AND the place at the end of the bar', he just can't talk properly
    Or maybe you need to clean your ears out. I'm not English yet I knew he said stall the first time :p:
    edit: Thanks for the neg Heir-head, obviously someone can't appreciate a good sense of humour?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2811988/Bradley-Branning-will-kill-himself-in-EastEnders.html

Nooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2811988/Bradley-Branning-will-kill-himself-in-EastEnders.html

Nooooooooooo

NO! Excuse me while I die a little inside

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Nooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders bosses have denied that Bradley will leave that way. Check spoiler for more details...

:proud:

ReputationRep:
    I think Lucas will kill Bradley. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    You have considerably cheered up my day, thanks

However he goes, I hope they leave it open so he can come back
    I love Bradders.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that it's a bit odd how Roxy hasn't even considered splitting the estate 50% with her sister. It'd be the moral and 'right' thing to do considering how close they are and have always been together for all these years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that it's a bit odd how Roxy hasn't even considered splitting the estate 50% with her sister. It'd be the moral and 'right' thing to do considering how close they are and have always been together for all these years.
    She apparently doesn't want anything to do with his inheritance.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.