Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Who's Tracey? :confused: Woman behind bar?

ReputationRep:
    Heh so true :rofl: She must be a make up artist or other behind the scenes worker that just helps out occasionally, surely?!

ReputationRep:
    I've heard her whimper once when someone tied her up (Den??) in the Vic.

ReputationRep:
    lol ive never heard her speak either

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of the exact same thing only yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    maybe the other eastender actors should copy her, it would probably be a better show then

ReputationRep:
    The other week she had an entire conversation with Phil. I was gobsmacked. I thought they were going to be giving her a bigger part, but no. She's back behind the bar again. :no:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've heard her speak. When asked for a beer, she usually gets to say the word "yes". If she's really lucky, she might get to say "good morning" or something along those lines. I remember a few years ago she had a big part in the "Den's body is discovered" episode (she got whacked over the head with a bottle).

ReputationRep:
    Probabily not, but her paycheck is the same as the other actors whenever she's on.

ReputationRep:
    Ive only ever heard her mutter things like 'ok' when someones said to her like 'Get that will you Tracy'

Imagine how excited she must get when she gets up to the post in the morning and theres a script there for a change. She must think to herself
    'This is it! This is my big break, ive got lines!' Then she flicks to page 47 and sees that all shes got is another lousy 'what can I get you'.

Must be even worse when those parts get cut out

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: She hardly says anything:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    I think they don't like paying her for a voice role, they are tight like that. It's the same with Winston.
    Your sig made me :laugh:

Back on topic, ha I noticed this too - especially the other day after coughslutcough Dawn's outburst...(I think it was then) Maybe she's just mute. She reminds me a tiny little bit of Chrissie :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wisdom-tooth)
    I heard her say a sentence once.
    same i remember she did say something before.

ReputationRep:
    There was one episode last year where she had a load of lines. Sean Slater asked her why she was so quiet and she said that it was because she doesn't want to get caught up in all the dramas of the Mitchells. She said that the pub was cursed and nobody who owned it could ever be happy. It was really weird hearing her talk so much.

Apparently next week we finally get to see the mysterious Mr Papadopolous!

ReputationRep:
    haha i seem to have missed that HUGE amount of lines!
    ah wow....finally.
    and how about poor baby oscar...i think tanya forgets she has a child.

ReputationRep:
    she fufills the traditional role of a female, seen but not heard :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Seriously, what is the world coming to? :lolwut:

Dizzee said: "EastEnders means a lot to me, because I'm from the East End, I could see myself on EastEnders one day - they just need to offer me a role and I'm there."

Why does being from the East end make a difference?

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/n...7849&GT1=61503

Imagine Jonny Allan saying to Grant:

"I love it when you flex like that; slow, fast, up, down. I love it when you wind like that; slow, fast, up, down."

or Peggy saying to Stacey when Dizzy enters the room...

"He's just a rascal, f*****g rascal!"

:rofl:

What do you think?

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    lol <self explanatory

He is such a naughty rascal, isn't he?

ReputationRep:
    Well, Robbie Williams has been on it, and Boris Johnson will be making an appearance next month....so I don't see why Dizzee can't have a go too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.