12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think Lucas will kill Bradley. :ninja:
    :five:

How could the situation arise though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Is it just me or does anyone else think that it's a bit odd how Roxy hasn't even considered splitting the estate 50% with her sister. It'd be the moral and 'right' thing to do considering how close they are and have always been together for all these years.
    Roxy is selfish character so its not at all suprising that she doesn't give anything to her sister who lost 150K to Sam's bail. I at least thought she'd buy half of R&R (the club) from Jack and give it to Ronnie but.. The way she acted today's ep proved she didn't care about anyone else, it was quite clear Ronnie was upset about her mum leaving but Roxy was way to busy with the pub. You'd think she'd give peggy or phil the pub to say thank you for putting up with her but no :sigh: after all she does have another 3million. I think she'll mess up and Ronnie's going to have to pick up the pieces as usual :rolleyes:

I missed the start of the scene where Ronnie was on the phone to someone asking for help to find her mum, who was she talking to? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Roxy is selfish character so its not at all suprising that she doesn't give anything to her sister who lost 150K to Sam's bail. I at least thought she'd buy half of R&R (the club) from Jack and give it to Ronnie but.. The way she acted today's ep proved she didn't care about anyone else, it was quite clear Ronnie was upset about her mum leaving but Roxy was way to busy with the pub. You'd think she'd give peggy or phil the pub to say thank you for putting up with her but no :sigh: after all she does have another 3million. I think she'll mess up and Ronnie's going to have to pick up the pieces as usual :rolleyes:

I missed the start of the scene where Ronnie was on the phone to someone asking for help to find her mum, who was she talking to? :confused:
    Jack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Jack
    oh ok, Jack Branning Walford's answer to Google :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

How could the situation arise though?
    :dontknow: Maybe Bradley finds out about Lucas' actions?
    Does Sugar still belong to Bradley? If so then I guess that would make it easier for Bradley to find out because Sugar seems to have been upto some digging. Bit of a long shot, I know. Hah, but the 25th anniversary, it just feels like someone is going to die. :dontknow:. And Bradders is definitely leaving so yeah. No idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :dontknow: Maybe Bradley finds out about Lucas' actions?
    Does Sugar still belong to Bradley? If so then I guess that would make it easier for Bradley to find out because Sugar seems to have been upto some digging. Bit of a long shot, I know. Hah, but the 25th anniversary, it just feels like someone is going to die. :dontknow:. And Bradders is definitely leaving so yeah. No idea.
    I'm thinking Lucas's next victim is going to be Loretta?
    With Bradley leaving, I'm not ruling out the suicide storyline just yet, remember there is no smoke without fire

ReputationRep:
    With Bradley leaving, I'm not ruling out the suicide storyline just yet, remember there is no smoke without fire
    That's actually a good idea!!!

They wouldn't have introduced her unless she served some purpose.

ReputationRep:
    Oohh yes, I never considered Loretta!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    That's actually a good idea!!!

They wouldn't have introduced her unless she served some purpose.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She does like Lucas & Denise gets jelous

I'm thinking he might have an affair and then kill her off like he did with Trina but then Lucas does obey the bible when it comes to sex before marriage. Other parts of the bible however are open to interpretation

ReputationRep:
    oh ok, Jack Branning Walford's answer to Google :p:
    :rofl2: :lol: I actually giggled :p:
    Can't find what you're looking for? why don't you try Jack Branning? :sexface:
    I'm so childish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    :rofl2: :lol: I actually giggled :p:
    Can't find what you're looking for? why don't you try Jack Branning? :sexface:
    I'm so childish

ReputationRep:
    The week before the reveal:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Ronnie accidently elbows Marsden in the face when she goes mad at seeing a poster of Archie
    - Pat is getting annoyed at all the fuss Janine is making. Janine has been looking after Pat at her flat.
    - Dotty says that she wished her Dad had killed Dot, to which Dot slaps Dotty across the legs, but
    is left ashame when she sees Sonia standing there.
    - It seems Billie is starting to get in the way of Whitney and Todd
    - Pressure from Jack and Max leads Bradley to break down crying
    - Janine tries to call the police when she overhears Ronnie has dissapeared
    - Max finds that Jack has a stash of cash on him, but keeps quiet about what it is for
    - Officers storm the Vic, but are they too late?

ReputationRep:
    FREE IAN BEALE :mob:

ReputationRep:
    Iannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    FREE IAN BEALE :mob:
    no let him suffer a bit more, maybe till thursday :p:

ReputationRep:
    no let him suffer a bit more, maybe till thursday :p:
    lool stop giving away the story!!!!!!! :mob:

ReputationRep:
    lool stop giving away the story!!!!!!! :mob:
    I'm not! he doesn't get out on thursday

ReputationRep:
    I'm not! he doesn't get out on thursday
    You're doing it again! :mob:

ReputationRep:
    You're doing it again! :mob:
    :lol: sorry

ReputationRep:
    I was looking at the tv guide thing on my telly to see if it revealed who did it and found out that Pat...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As Pat fights for her life in hospital, fingers begin to point at Janine - will she come clean? Max has exciting news for Bradley, and Ronnie lets Roxy in on her secret :s

Also on the 28th I think Archie's son...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    turns up to his "wake"

Also on the 29th Bradley...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    proposes to Stacey, but I think she turns it down because she has "other things on her mind"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.