Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedi4)
    Guys you are in the minority!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BBC-Ea...3842004?ref=ts

There is over 10000 comments from people saying "omfdz dis iz da bom!" and "omfg dis is off da hook best show eva" and "I love za za or fat boy is sooo funny or I fancy that guy etc".
    Sorry I just checked the link. Wow! I guess then it has been successful for their target audience ... which obviously isn't me, I didn't realise I was that old I am warming to Fatboy now though lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    The week before the reveal:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Ronnie accidently elbows Marsden in the face when she goes mad at seeing a poster of Archie
    - Pat is getting annoyed at all the fuss Janine is making. Janine has been looking after Pat at her flat.
    - Dotty says that she wished her Dad had killed Dot, to which Dot slaps Dotty across the legs, but
    is left ashame when she sees Sonia standing there.
    - It seems Billie is starting to get in the way of Whitney and Todd
    - Pressure from Jack and Max leads Bradley to break down crying
    - Janine tries to call the police when she overhears Ronnie has dissapeared
    - Max finds that Jack has a stash of cash on him, but keeps quiet about what it is for
    - Officers storm the Vic, but are they too late?
    Jack & Ronnie
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie & Jack kiss on 2nd feb & Jack starts to suspect that Ronnie may have killed Archie. I think Ronnie does disappeare but ends up going to her dad's grave where Jack finds her (which would explain the pictures released of them two in the graveyard). So with the money Max finds its either:
    a) For Bradley and he's cracking up under pressure, especially if the police have found his blood in the vic or Marsden gets suspecious cos Stacey spits on Archie's grave at the funeral.
    b) He still suspects Ronnie killed Archie and they are planning to run away together (I think they are back together before the live ep). Ronnie does say after the funeral it was the best day of her life and Marsden overhears Max & Jack talking about Ronnie.

Archie's ring has been talked about alot since his death, I'm starting to think the Killer has it. After tonight I think we can rule Ian out, the police never get right person.

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Jack & Ronnie
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie & Jack kiss on 2nd feb & Jack starts to suspect that Ronnie may have killed Archie. I think Ronnie does disappeare but ends up going to her dad's grave where Jack finds her (which would explain the pictures released of them two in the graveyard). So with the money Max finds its either:
    a) For Bradley and he's cracking up under pressure, especially if the police have found his blood in the vic or Marsden gets suspecious cos Stacey spits on Archie's grave at the funeral.
    b) He still suspects Ronnie killed Archie and they are planning to run away together (I think they are back together before the live ep). Ronnie does say after the funeral it was the best day of her life and Marsden overhears Max & Jack talking about Ronnie.

Archie's ring has been talked about alot since his death, I'm starting to think the Killer has it. After tonight I think we can rule Ian out, the police never get right person.
    speaking of the police, wtf is wrong with that police officer. She is pissing me off :mad:

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends and I were chatting about it today and she is convinced the killer is Roxy. She suspects that Roxy might have known about the will too. I'm not so sure but I guess she is one of the few people not to be suspected lol.

Marsden has been in it before hasn't she? From what's been said, she has a history with Phil but I can't remember when from...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Marsden has been in it before hasn't she? From what's been said, she has a history with Phil but I can't remember when from...
    (Original post by BBC)
    She has a long-running beef with the Mitchell family dating back to Phil’s shooting.

Mar 2001
    Investigating the inquiry of who shot Phil.

01 Jan 2003
    Firing PC Kate Morton when she fell for Phil.
    I see...

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends and I were chatting about it today and she is convinced the killer is Roxy. She suspects that Roxy might have known about the will too. I'm not so sure but I guess she is one of the few people not to be suspected lol.

I've ruled out Roxy or Jack altogether being the killer, Roxy seems a bit thick and don't think is capable of murder especially since she was a daddy's girl. I don't think its Jack because:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    After him and Ronnie kiss, he starts to suspect its her who killed Archie, why would he suspect her if he killed him :confused: and risk the chance to get back together with her.

I'm thinking Ronnie may be the killer but then seeing what happened to Samantha Womack's father not long ago it would be a bit too close to home I think. So I'm going to go with Bradley or Stacey.

ReputationRep:
    Aaah there's so many possible suspects! We have a whole month till we find out! And this Lucas story is dragging on now. . I don't think it's Ian because of what's happening already. Janine, Ronnie etc have already been questioned so first I was thinking it can't be them. But I'm sure it could still be someone that the police have questioned.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was Peggy. I've been back and forth with Bradley and Peggy but atm I'm settling for Peggy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be really annoyed if it was Bradley or Ian as I just don't think they have it in them, it will mess up their characterisation or whatever Phil and Janine seem too obvious, but Phil did have blood on his shirt (which was presumably Archie's otherwise why burn it??) and Janine is trying to pass the blame to Ian.
    I also don't want it to have been Ronnie or Peggy and I don't think Roxy would do it. Sam maybe??? But idk what her motive is.
    I'm thinking maybe Bradley went to the Vic and attacked Archie but didn't kill him, however he thinks he did kill him. And Phil/Janine/Sam came later and finished him off.
    Ahhh I think I could be getting too involved in this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XDaydreamer)
    Phil and Janine seem too obvious, but Phil did have blood on his shirt (which was presumably Archie's otherwise why burn it??)
    Phil told Shirley he had been in the Vic and Archie was already dead, but he didn't want to be blamed so he left him

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm the brother is black haired... I was expecting him to be blonde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XDaydreamer)
    I'm going to be really annoyed if it was Bradley or Ian as I just don't think they have it in them, it will mess up their characterisation or whatever Phil and Janine seem too obvious, but Phil did have blood on his shirt (which was presumably Archie's otherwise why burn it??) and Janine is trying to pass the blame to Ian.
    I also don't want it to have been Ronnie or Peggy and I don't think Roxy would do it. Sam maybe??? But idk what her motive is.
    I'm thinking maybe Bradley went to the Vic and attacked Archie but didn't kill him, however he thinks he did kill him. And Phil/Janine/Sam came later and finished him off.
    Ahhh I think I could be getting too involved in this
    I think she has quite a good motive in that he convinced her to leave only to ruin her family. Then when she turned to him on Christmas Day he wasn't interested in her because he was using her and had already got what he wanted.

It wouldn't be the first time she was involved in a murder at the Vic lol...

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie: "he lied, she died...." she's a poet :p:
    Loved Jean's "sausage surprise"

ReputationRep:
    How rubbish was tonights episode

ReputationRep:
    I think she has quite a good motive in that he convinced her to leave only to ruin her family. Then when she turned to him on Christmas Day he wasn't interested in her because he was using her and had already got what he wanted.

It wouldn't be the first time she was involved in a murder at the Vic lol...
    Don't forget the affair with Jack only started cos of Archie and he was the one who revealed everything to Bianca. You're right, being involved in a murder at the vic is becoming a bit of a habit for Sam :eek:

ReputationRep:
    who care about who murder Archie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bengalisoldier)
    who care about who murder Archie.
    The person who did it and will get caught will be off eastenders for awhile.

It was Bradly because his character is leaving soon.

Why would Bradley do such a thing, I just can't see it in him. He's a decent person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedi4)
    The person who did it and will get caught will be off eastenders for awhile.

It was Bradly because his character is leaving soon.
    So's Peggy. She's spending a couple of years away from the soap and then returning as a type of visiting character, coming back for certain storylines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    So's Peggy. She's spending a couple of years away from the soap and then returning as a type of visiting character, coming back for certain storylines.
    :unsure: she is leaving in 8 months though?

It could be her depending on how long they drag the story on for...

My theory is that it will be someone that we don't expect that much like Sam or even Archies first wife.

It could even be Lucus LOL.

Damm I miss lucus killin people

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.