• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedi4)
    she is leaving in 8 months though?

It could be her depending on how long they drag the story on for...
    The producer was quoted as saying that she would be filming her last scenes in three months time and that was back in December I think, might heve even been November.

Either way, if it goes to trial it could last 8+ months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I don't think its Jack because:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    After him and Ronnie kiss, he starts to suspect its her who killed Archie, why would he suspect her if he killed him :confused: and risk the chance to get back together with her.
    This is starting to make me think it may be Jack or he knows more than he's letting on. All the other suspects have appeared to be hiding something whereas with Jack it seems like they are trying to make us believe its not him so no-one has even looked at his direction. Also he wasn't at all shocked when Roxy was screaming he dad died.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm highly suspicious that they're building Ronnie & Jack to get back together just before the reveal, if one of them is revealed to be the killer it would be the perfect way to get them in that 'will they, won't they' situation or end the whole thing at once.

ReputationRep:
    janine and bianca not realizing something terrible was wrong with pat till she fainted :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    janine and pat not realizing something terrible was wrong with pat till she fainted
    Pat did know, that's why she kept saying she didn't feel right.

ReputationRep:
    Heart attack?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    Pat did know, that's why she kept saying she didn't feel right.
    I was saying that janine and bianca....woops did i say pat instead of bianca? my bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Heart attack?
    :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Ronnie: "he lied, she died...." she's a poet :p:
    :rofl: its great start, shame she didn't finish the whole poem.

The power really has gone to Roxy's head, she's going to turn the pub into a bar. Telling Peggy she's too old for the vic is brave but dumb :lol: and she shouldn't have fired Tracey, loved how she left without a word :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was saying that janine and bianca....woops did i say pat instead of bianca? my bad
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    janine and bianca not realizing something terrible was wrong with pat till she fainted :facepalm2:
    yeah i was like :rolleyes: she asking for water making faces like she is taking a dump, but its not enough only when when she drops on the floor, and even then they're like she might be taking a nap.

ReputationRep:
    Pat: I need a drink
    Peggy: You sound desperate
    Pat: I've just been to see Janine
    Peggy: I'll make it a large one :rofl:

Lucas: Thank you for being 200% wonderful :rofl:romantic :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    Pat: I need a drink
    Peggy: You sound desperate
    Pat: I've just been to see Janine
    Peggy: I'll make it a large one :rofl:

Lucas: Thank you for being 200% wonderful :rofl:romantic :rolleyes:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    when jaiane left eastenderss i know the ending she would die.

ReputationRep:
    Roxy fired Tracey :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    Roxy fired Tracey :eek:
    I know, never mind Archie's murder a real crime has been committed here. We need our silent assassin back

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    The power really has gone to Roxy's head, she's going to turn the pub into a bar. Telling Peggy she's too old for the vic is brave but dumb :lol: and she shouldn't have fired Tracey, loved how she left without a word :p:
    :lol: its like she's turning it to R&R, would be so funny if she tries to change the name

ReputationRep:
    Archies final ploy, to give everything to Roxy so once she has power she becomes a monster and is going to own everybody. Very very cunning ploy.

ReputationRep:
    How could she sack Tracey.

I don't like Roxy, she's boring, just like her sister!

ReputationRep:
    soooooo is pat dead then?!

i wonder which extremely fortunate person will inherit her collection of earrings...

(Original post by Hooovan*)
    soooooo is pat dead then?!

i wonder which extremely fortunate person will inherit her collection of earrings...
    was she rich?

My God, Janine is one ****ed up *****! I can't believe she was in love with that 90 year old guy :puke:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.