Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I felt sorry for Dotty..bless her. I also think there's more than meets the eye with this Danny bloke. And Tracy is actually getting lines! This is leading up nicely to the revelation that it was actually Tracey who dunnit.

ReputationRep:
    Danny is going to be manipulative etc.

I'm also guessing that his argument with him and his mum was staged, he'll probably try to slyly get dosh from the Mitchells.

Also I'm getting very bored of all the storylines. I want Lucas to shank Loretta already

ReputationRep:
    Someone today said to me that this is how Bradley leaves:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Becca kills him :eek:

reaaaalyyy hope it's not true! I'll have to catch up with tonights episode tomorrow but I also heard that Danny:

Spoiler:
    Show
    builds up some sort of conflict to do with Jack and the two sisters

I dunno how valid either of them two spoilers are, mind you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show

reaaaalyyy hope it's not true! I'll have to catch up with tonights episode tomorrow but I also heard that Danny:

Spoiler:
    Show
    builds up some sort of conflict to do with Jack and the two sisters

I dunno how valid either of them two spoilers are, mind you.
    Very valid by the looks of things tbph

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    interesting...
    seems very valid, this would be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    interesting...
    seems very valid, this would be good.
    I like Bradley I want him to have an open ending but I'm guessing Peggy will get an open ending? And it's the big 25th anniversary so I'm guessing:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    someone will die, and seeing as Bradley is said to be leaving, I suppose it's him. Hmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    I felt sorry for Dotty..bless her.
    I don't, she's a devil child :yep:
    She pushes Tiffany in a wheelie bin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I like Bradley I want him to have an open ending but I'm guessing Peggy will get an open ending? And it's the big 25th anniversary so I'm guessing:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    someone will die, and seeing as Bradley is said to be leaving, I suppose it's him. Hmmmm.
    Possibly or he goes down for Archie's murder, Becca clearly can't keep her mouth shut - she told everyone stacey is pregnant. Maybe Becca has thing for Stacey...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Possibly or he goes down for Archie's murder, Becca clearly can't keep her mouth shut - she told everyone stacey is pregnant. Maybe Becca has thing for Stacey...:p:
    Hahaa possibly! Regarding the grandmothers ring:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine is apparently found to have it (digitalspy.co.uk)

I wonder when exactly Bradley and Peggy are leaving. I was under the impression that it would be during the liveshows but that would be too much to include!

ReputationRep:
    Man, Roxy's turning into a right *****!

ReputationRep:
    WOW Jack is sooo sneaky. does anyone know why he was in the car with the other police lady??? is he solving the crime with her ??? please im bursting to know :o:

ReputationRep:
    Most likely about the murder case. Don't think he's involved with her tho. The kids on EE get way too much airtime, had enough of dotty and co.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know, dotty is so annoying- always trying to get her way..she looks like a ghost. i really want rony and jack to settle down and have a relationship that actually lasts, but after todays episode i dont think that will happen after what she saw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Hahaa possibly! Regarding the grandmothers ring:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine is apparently found to have it (digitalspy.co.uk)

I wonder when exactly Bradley and Peggy are leaving. I was under the impression that it would be during the liveshows but that would be too much to include!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine doesn't have it but Jack somehow gets hold of the ring and plants it in Janine's flat to save Bradley & Ronnie.
    With Bradley leaving, I'm not ruling out the suicide storyline just yet, it seems him & Stacey get married during the anniversary week or live ep....we all know happiness doesn't last in EE.

It seems like Ronnie & Bradley are the obvious suspects leading up to the live episode especially with:-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie having break down and Jack bribes policeman to lose Bradley's DNA test results

Which probably means we can rule them out. I've been sticking with stacey for the past 2 weeks so unless I see any evidence to suggest otherwise I'm onto a winner :p:

ReputationRep:
    I get fed up with Jack & Ronnies constant on/offness. They literally cant have a night in together without arguing at the end of it or the next day.

ReputationRep:
    I think Jack's betraying Ronnie and telling Marsden what he saw Ronnie do to Archie's grave. Then sooner or later, they will have enough info to arrest and charge Ronnie.

OH DEAR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    It is quite painful to watch lol. I mean, she has 3 million plus the businesses - why would an extra £12,000 a year off Billy make a difference?!

The behaviour of Jack tonight suggests it wasn't him. Not liking Danny all that much to be honest - he is rather odd; why is he is interested in Ronnie's love life - he has known her approximately 5 minutes lol?! Maybe, like someone else suggested, he isn't even their brother...

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand Dotty, but Tiffany is soo cute!

ReputationRep:
    I really dont think danny is their brother. you would think it would cross there mind to do a DNA test with Dr.Al and Roxy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    Her & Danny I can't stand atm, Roxy seems to have forgotten about what Peggy & Ronnie has done for her :rolleyes: I really hope she looses eveything and Phil or Ronnie get the vic and they start charging £1,000 a month. Danny is getting way too comfortable in the vic :rolleyes: the whole "protective brother" routine is so stupid, I mean R&R are hardly teenagers Me thinks he's worried about Jack being an ex copper.
    Evil dotty's back :eek3:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.