Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand her or Danny either. And she wants to paint the Vic pink?! :lolwut: Someone has to stop her, please! Before she goes too far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    I can't stand her or Danny either. And she wants to paint the Vic pink?! :lolwut: Someone has to stop her, please! Before she goes too far.
    :lolwut: she's 30+ woman who acts like a teenager, I really want her to be Archie's killer :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine doesn't have it but Jack somehow gets hold of the ring and plants it in Janine's flat to save Bradley & Ronnie.
    With Bradley leaving, I'm not ruling out the suicide storyline just yet, it seems him & Stacey get married during the anniversary week or live ep....we all know happiness doesn't last in EE.

It seems like Ronnie & Bradley are the obvious suspects leading up to the live episode especially with:-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie having break down and Jack bribes policeman to lose Bradley's DNA test results

Which probably means we can rule them out. I've been sticking with stacey for the past 2 weeks so unless I see any evidence to suggest otherwise I'm onto a winner :p:
    Aaah, that makes sense. Regarding Ronnie:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she apparently asks Phil to help her flee or something of the sort

..so she doesn't exactly help to quash any suspicions, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and, Roxy is really pissing me off too! She's become so annoying and let everything get to her head! Eugh dhfuifoeksjsjdjjdjsksk.

ReputationRep:
    roxy's a pretty good character tbh. i hope her and peggy / ronnie start hating each other because of her new found power.

(Original post by n1r4v)
    roxy's a pretty good character tbh. i hope her and peggy / ronnie start hating each other because of her new found power.
    I don't trust David (or whatever the new brother is called) ... he is dodgy and his sudden appearance makes me go :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I don't trust David (or whatever the new brother is called) ... he is dodgy and his sudden appearance makes me go :hmmm:
    David :p:

I do think that he is actually their brother, but he seems a bit offkey. I have a feeling that he staged the "argument" with their mum and is going to try and milk the mitchells for all they have. He'll also probably try and break up the family again with an Archiesque MO [that's definite]. That should be interesting, if the actor can start acting properly.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind if Ronnie, Roxy and Jack all pissed off. It's getting boring now.

(Original post by n1r4v)
    David :p:

I do think that he is actually their brother, but he seems a bit offkey. I have a feeling that he staged the "argument" with their mum and is going to try and milk the mitchells for all they have. He'll also probably try and break up the family again with an Archiesque MO [that's definite]. That should be interesting, if the actor can start acting properly.
    Interesting.
    We haven't actually seen evidence and he doesn't' really look like them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    thats a thought. and it could be a possibility as roxy trusts her brother like she trusted archie;she could never believe a bad thing about archie and now danny.

ReputationRep:
    What's your view on the show as a whole?

ReputationRep:
    It's a compelling drama that has hooked the vast majority of the country into its repeating storyline.

(Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    thats a thought. and it could be a possibility as roxy trusts her brother like she trusted archie;she could never believe a bad thing about archie and now danny.
    Did it annoy you how she started crying over her dad's death?
    I was like ":dong:" ... have you forgotten that he tried to kick you out of the pub? *sigh* no wonder he left it to her ...

ReputationRep:
    It's incredibly boring.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty depressing.

ReputationRep:
    Did it annoy you how she started crying over her dad's death?
    I was like ":dong:" ... have you forgotten that he tried to kick you out of the pub? *sigh* no wonder he left it to her ...
    very annoying...but still more annoyed with ronny crying. after all hes done to her!:stupid:
    thankfully shes stopped now
    roxy is evil with money and thats why he left it to her. and im sure archie knew that she could never keep the vic...she would lose it all. which we will see soon enough.

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    why on earth was roxy wearing a party hat to a funeral?
    omg! I know ... she looked like a stripper :toofunny:

(Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    very annoying...but still more annoyed with ronny crying. after all hes done to her!:stupid:
    thankfully shes stopped now
    roxy is evil with money and thats why he left it to her. and im sure archie knew that she could never keep the vic...she would lose it all. which we will see soon enough.
    Yeah, and I don't get why she is treating it like a bar .. it's only a pub (and a very drab one, at best) ...

Yeah, if he truely loved Peggt, he would have left it to her. There is an ulterior motive ...

And I can't beleiev I am saying this, but I am begginning to pity Janine :dong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klgyal)
    WOW Jack is sooo sneaky. does anyone know why he was in the car with the other police lady??? is he solving the crime with her ??? please im bursting to know :o:
    (Original post by klgyal)
    i really want rony and jack to settle down and have a relationship that actually lasts, but after todays episode i dont think that will happen after what she saw
    (Original post by Oasis Jnr)
    I think Jack's betraying Ronnie and telling Marsden what he saw Ronnie do to Archie's grave.
    He offered to help during the funeral :rolleyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He was trying to find out about what the police woman knew so that he can help Ronnie cos she's acting crazy. He even tries to get Bradley to go to the police next week when he finds out about stacey & the baby so that Ronnie won't be the prime suspect.

(Original post by >RazorImages< )
    I get fed up with Jack & Ronnies constant on/offness. They literally cant have a night in together without arguing at the end of it or the next day.
    Agree with you, the whole will they, won't they thing is getting so boring :sleep:. Their whole relationship is getting so repetitive, how many times have we seen them kiss & make up only to break up in the same ep :rolleyes: I personally don't like them together but I get the feeling they'll get back together after
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie has break down at the end of this month/beginning of next month.

(Original post by The Stig)
    I wouldn't mind if Ronnie, Roxy and Jack all pissed off. It's getting boring now.
    I want Lucas to brutally murder Roxy, Jack to go back to The Bill & Ronnie to take VERY long holiday to Ibiza or get into relationship with Tanya :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    omg! I know ... she looked like a stripper :toofunny:
    :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.