Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I thought that it won't be Bradley or Jack as the killer because:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley has an upcoming storyline of him and Stacey marrying, and Jack's upcoming shooting storyline thing

But I just read that:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Meanwhile, executive producer Diederick Santer explained that Archie's killer "may be revealed to the audience rather than the Square" in the live episode.

Meaning:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It could be anyone. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    jack is ok...sometimes annoying
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he gets shot?:eek: definately a job by ronnie

also
    Spoiler:
    Show
    maybe alfie runs the vic again? that would begood to see

(Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he gets shot?:eek: definately a job by ronnie

also
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I agree with the latter point.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Anything would be better than Roxie and her ******* spoilt princess whining.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he gets shot?:eek: definitely a job by ronnie

also
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The latter would be cool to see!

Spoiler:
    Show
    But if Roxy remains as egotistic as she is currently becoming, it may display conflict between the two? Though I don't see it happening because Alifie doesn't have any sort of legal right to The Vic or anything.

(Original post by mel0n)
    But I just read that:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Meanwhile, executive producer Diederick Santer explained that Archie's killer "may be revealed to the audience rather than the Square" in the live episode.

Meaning:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It could be anyone. :dontknow:
    How would that work?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Does that mean the audience finds out but the killer goes scot free, or that the square never finds out or something.

I hope this storyline ends soon, tbh.

(Original post by sleekchic)
    How would that work?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Does that mean the audience finds out but the killer goes scot free, or that the square never finds out or something.

It probs just means
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we find out but it won't be revealed to the "Square" for a while.

I swear to god, if it's someone like Lucas...:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    How would that work?

Spoiler:
    Show

i think it means

Spoiler:
    Show
    they will just make it drag for another few months. most likely they get the wrong person and the real killer comes out on christmas:p: or maybe is lucas and he carries on killing until he gets caught on christmas

ReputationRep:
    How would that work?

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it's suggesting that the killer will be revealed to us at home but not to the others. So the audience might see a scene where the killer is upto something, rather than a full blown reveal in the street or somewhere where all the square would see? Hmmm I dunno :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    But
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack getting shot sounds interesting I really hope its not going to be another 'whodunnit' storyline not after Archie's murder.
    Source http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...astenders.html

Its only good if he
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dies
    You really don't like the guy do you? :p:
    Finally! they have given him a storyline with has nothing to do with having sex with mitchell clan. I don't think it'll be another whodunnit, I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he's going to be helping billie with some gang business
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he gets shot? definitely a job by ronnie
    Could be since:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she's supposed to be having complete break down right about the same time.

How would that work?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I think it's suggesting that the killer will be revealed to us at home but not to the others. So the audience might see a scene where the killer is upto something, rather than a full blown reveal in the street or somewhere where all the square would see? Hmmm I dunno :dontknow:
    I think its already been confirmed that:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we the audience find out who killed Archie but the residents are left in the dark till spring.

One way of doing this would be like how they've introduced Danny Mitchell with Ronnie's voice in the background talking to Jack about how she didn't believe he existed with Glenda and Danny in the flat. It could also be a confession between characters i.e. Ronnie confessing to Roxy or Bradley to Jack/Max/Stacey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    You really don't like the guy do you? :p:
    Finally! they have given him a storyline with has nothing to do with having sex with mitchell clan. I don't think it'll be another whodunnit, I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he's going to be helping billie with some gang business

Could be since:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she's supposed to be having complete break down right about the same time.

I think its already been confirmed that:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we the audience find out who killed Archie but the residents are left in the dark till spring.

One way of doing this would be like how they've introduced Danny Mitchell with Ronnie's voice in the background talking to Jack about how she didn't believe he existed with Glenda and Danny in the flat. It could also be a confession between characters i.e. Ronnie confessing to Roxy or Bradley to Jack/Max/Stacey.
    The former is along the lines of what I thought it may be like. :dontknow: It would be so friggin' annoying though. I just want it out in the open, seeing as:

Spoiler:
    Show
    DNA testings start taking place or something, therefore I'd expect for everyone in the square to find out at the same time as the audience. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Never used digital spy before but had a look and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    marsdon falls on the floor after an elbow from ronnie :teehee:

and also i hate dotty!!!

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand Jack. He's such a plank.

Are Eastenders obsessed with pregnancy/baby storylines?:p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what with Lucy getting pregnant, Jane/Ronnie wanting babies, Zainab going to give birth soon, Stacey pregnant...

I'm sure there's been more in the last couple of years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inconceivable)
    I can't stand Jack. He's such a plank.

Are Eastenders obsessed with pregnancy/baby storylines?:p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    what with Lucy getting pregnant, Jane/Ronnie wanting babies, Zainab going to give birth soon, Stacey pregnant...

I'm sure there's been more in the last couple of years
    Poor Jack, I think he's one of the most dislike character by the audience but I don't mind him when he's away from the Mitchells.
    Yeah it seems like it don't it, I can watch Jane wanting baby but with Ronnie I just want switch the tv off so hopefully they've concluded that storyline.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    EE haven't done teen pregnancy for a while so Lucy is OK and I read somewhere that Zainab's baby dies but I'm not sure how reliable the spoiler is

and also i hate dotty!!!
    :five: I hate her too the devil child but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she's leaving soon I think

ReputationRep:
    Poor Jack, I think he's one of the most dislike character by the audience but I don't mind him when he's away from the Mitchells.
    Yeah it seems like it don't it, I can watch Jane wanting baby but with Ronnie I just want switch the tv off so hopefully they've concluded that storyline.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    EE haven't done teen pregnancy for a while so Lucy is OK and I read somewhere that Zainab's baby dies but I'm not sure how reliable the spoiler is
    He's probably less crap when away from the Mitchells but I still don't like him:p: Don't like Ronnie either and their 'romance' is just dull.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I read that too, I hope it's not true
    I read somewhere else that she has a boy. it gave the name but I can't remember what it was....although I suppose he could still die.

ReputationRep:
    19th Feb. LIVE Eastenders :eek: should be pretty interesting!

ReputationRep:
    He's probably less crap when away from the Mitchells but I still don't like him:p: Don't like Ronnie either and their 'romance' is just dull.
    Hate them together, I truly hope we've seen the last of their on/of 'relationship' but I think they'll get together again and break up and Jack will end up in bed with R&R's brother :p:
    The reveal will be on christmas.......if it does happen you read it here first :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hate them together, I truly hope we've seen the last of their on/of 'relationship' but I think they'll get together again and break up and Jack will end up in bed with R&R's brother :p:
    The reveal will be on christmas.......if it does happen you read it here first :p:
    Lol.
    But what about the mum? he does like the blonde Mitchell women after all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    19th Feb. LIVE Eastenders :eek: should be pretty interesting!
    whaaaat? u being serious? whats the point in that and that sounds really complicated.

sooo was it bradley then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    whaaaat? u being serious? whats the point in that and that sounds really complicated.

it's when we find out whodunnit! i don't think it was bradley.

ReputationRep:
    Lol.
    But what about the mum? he does like the blonde Mitchell women after all
    He does but I think he should go through the younger ones first Danny & Phil (Gender doesn't matter here) then maybe Glenda & Peggy will be next :p: :yep:

(Original post by Hooovan*)

The live episode is to celebrate the show's 25th anniversary, that's when we find out who killed Archie.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.