Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Is the live episode going to come completely live or will there be a one minute delay incase someone messes up there line or something?

ReputationRep:
    Aww http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpkYV...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I heard that but wasn't sure what to make of it

She slept with Ryan around the same time as Archie 'raped' her so it could easily be that she was paranoid and Archie didn't really rape her, afterall she did think Syd & Ryan were trying to kill her. I think Bradley will somehow go down for Archie's murder and probably kill himself when he finds out Archie didn't rape Stacey & the child wasn't his.
    OR he killed Archie and Stacey will go down for it and he'll kill himself to save her.....:eek: I'm so crazy with my theories.
    Stacey is probably the only suspect who can stay in the show if she turned out to be the killer....it'll be very unrealistic for the others to walk free.
    OMG use spoilers!!! Is he really going to die?! :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    OMG use spoilers!!! Is he really going to die?! :emo:
    Its just a theory not an acual spoiler
    He's leaving, doesn't mean he's gonna die though

ReputationRep:
    Its just a theory not an acual spoiler
    He's leaving, doesn't mean he's gonna die though
    I didn't even read all of your post, just the "kills himself" part and freaked out

Great that Kat and Alfie are back. I wish we could have all the old cast back for a day :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even read all of your post, just the "kills himself" part and freaked out

Great that Kat and Alfie are back. I wish we could have all the old cast back for a day :moon:
    awww bless we all love bradders
    I'm glad alfie & Kat are coming back if only Dennis could come back from the dead :sogood:.....i'll swap any of the current cast just for him :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Is the live episode going to come completely live or will there be a one minute delay incase someone messes up there line or something?
    :O thats a really good point..but then if theres a one minute delay they cant really call it live can they?

i so badly want someone to mess up, it would be hilarioussss.

ReputationRep:
    i assume the live episode will be indoors as they dont want to take risks with the weather. most likely is that all the action is going to happen in the vic.
    cant wait

hmmm the stripper :coma:

ReputationRep:
    awww bless we all love bradders
    I'm glad alfie & Kat are coming back if only Dennis could come back from the dead :sogood:.....i'll swap any of the current cast just for him :o:
    Ditto...for all of that

ReputationRep:
    Bianca what a slut :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie is so ******* hot when she's all hysterical and violent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    If you're shocked at what I think you're shocked at (the person in the bed at Bianca's hen party?) it wasn't Bianca.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it weren't bianca, it was Lucy hence the start of the pregnancy storyline

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie is so ******* hot when she's all hysterical and violent!
    you mean that fit blonde from the vic? :teeth:

where did these teenagers come from? and why aren't they at school/sixth form?

ReputationRep:
    Oh man I missed it again today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Catch up on bbc 3 i used have to when I've got work :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undisclosed?)
    you mean that fit blonde from the vic? :teeth:

where did these teenagers come from? and why aren't they at school/sixth form?
    No I meant the other fit blonde

One of the boys is at sixth form I think. They were quite funny today tho when one of them said Stacy was "peng"

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha fatboy? He is sort of funny :ninja: lolol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    i player
    it comes on straight after it finishes on bbc. i always watch it on there...dont have a tv licence at uni :sigh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.