Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    haha!

about time Dotty got her beats, if she was in my family she wouldve been deported by now

ReputationRep:
    ronnie has lost the plottttt!

and dotty is just like her father, devil child i swear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    haha!

about time Dotty got her beats, if she was in my family she wouldve been deported by now
    she ain't no FOB though?

she needs desi style beats.

(Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    No I meant the other fit blonde

One of the boys is at sixth form I think. They were quite funny today tho when one of them said Stacy was "peng"
    she is kinda peng tho :ninja:

It's almost ridiculous how weak and pathetic some of the characters are. Ronnie is meant to be this strong tragic heroine who all of a sudden is having this nervous breakdown which I suppose is kind of expected as she hasn't really grieved for her father but then it also makes it seem like she's not the murdered, like it's too obvious or something.

And then there's Bradley who's always been weak so I guess I was hoping that this would be the storyline that would make him into that strong character, but it hasn't.

(Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Ronnie is so ******* hot when she's all hysterical and violent!
    This. :coma:

(Original post by The Stig)
    Is the live episode going to come completely live or will there be a one minute delay incase someone messes up there line or something?
    It'll be completely live. They've also recorded the episode so they can transmit if there's camera failure or some other problem, but if people mess up their lines, they're just going to have to look stupid. :moon: There'll probably be a bit of improv in it, anyway, so it should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy is too funny :lol:

Zsa Zsa is hot :love:

ReputationRep:
    I hope the live show goes well. Apparently other soaps have done it before therefore it's not exactly something that's never been done. :dontknow:

I remember when The Bill did it. :moon:

The guy who played Jack was in it then, actually. He'll know how to handle stuff. :yes:

I liked last night's episode especially the Zainab and Denise scenes.

ReputationRep:
    http://tv.uk.msn.com/photos/photos.a...240&ocid=today :\

ReputationRep:
    why doesnt eastenders come on 5 days a week. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    I remember when The Bill did it. :moon:

The guy who played Jack was in it then, actually. He'll know how to handle stuff. :yes:
    oh yeah I remember Phil Hunter now

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Warning: Spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Friday 5th March
    Carol is determined to get her brother through a very difficult day, in the last visit of the week to Walford, but Becca manages to distract Max.

I guess this confirms that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley die, its probably the funeral by the sound of it....wonder if he dies in the live episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Warning: Spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Friday 5th March
    Carol is determined to get her brother through a very difficult day, in the last visit of the week to Walford, but Becca manages to distract Max.

I guess this confirms that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley die, its probably the funeral by the sound of it....wonder if he dies in the live episode
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He can't die so soon :\

Because:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Him and Stacey are yet to get married! I'm sure there were pictures published of them filming wedding scenes etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Because:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Him and Stacey are yet to get married! I'm sure there were pictures published of them filming wedding scenes etc.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think his funeral has already been recorded... I wonder if he dies on his wedding day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Because:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They get married on next thursday:
    Everyone gathers for the wedding and Bradley turns up with a surprise announcement - he and Stacey won't be attending as they're also getting married at a small ceremony in town.
    The spoiler I've posted are next month which suggests its his funeral.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They get married on next thursday:

The spoiler I've posted are next month which suggests its his funeral.
    Ohh!! The marriages are on the same day?!

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think his funeral has already been recorded... I wonder if he dies on his wedding day
    :afraid: That's a possibility but would be so sad.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But if his wedding is on the same day as Bianca's, the live episode is the next episode, and it would be so much to be showing a death and the killer?

It is possible obviously but it would take the attention away from the revelation, maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Becca really does my head in. I will hate her if she actually:

Spoiler:
    Show
    kills Bradley

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else feel a bit bad for Todd?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.