12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    :yep: that's Carol Jackson, Max & Jack's sister
    Anyone know how long she's in for?
    Oh I see, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Sorry, I know this was a while ago but I dont think I did neg rep you, I can't remember that far back, I only just checked the 'MY TSR' thing.
    Ohh! My mistake.

ReputationRep:
    You can tell the guy who plays Robbie hasn't acted in a while. The Wellard bit was a bit..meh. And wtf was wrong with Sonia..haha. Bring on Friday!

ReputationRep:
    Potato head :toofunny: :rofl2:

That is wonderful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    loooooool
    Bianca: sorry love, we're already friends with Jesus :toofunny:

everyone has black gloves! i reckon it could be jack...
    oh and i actually hate sonia. wtf was she doing? lol seriously messed up.
    i swear she lost a ton of weight at one point..
    I LOL'ed hard at that too

ReputationRep:
    I was so happy to see Robbie, I don't even know why, it's not like iparticularly liked him when he was around, but I was like aw and Carol at the end lol.

Also wtf, Sonia is so screwed up, and her acting has gotten worse during her absense.

I'm so excited for Friday, I hope it's Sean lol...if not him, then Ben

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Sonia. She lookes so.. mule-like. Oops

And where has Ben disappeared to lately?!

I was thinking it COULD be Sean, but then that means he'd have to have been on the square allll that time, and c'mon it's a bit unrealistic if noone managed to see him all that time?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I don't like Sonia. She lookes so.. mule-like. Oops

And where has Ben disappeared to lately?!

I was thinking it COULD be Sean, but then that means he'd have to have been on the square allll that time, and c'mon it's a bit unrealistic if noone managed to see him all that time?!
    Ben is one suspect that hasn't appeared shifty at all since the murder and we're lead to think its Ronnie,Bradley & Jack (imo) so it'll be shocking when they reveal the killer to be Ben :p:
    The EE producer said there were THREE big clues on who the killer is, one we saw on the christmas/boxing day episode, one we saw not long ago and the final one is in the live episode. He also said it will be 'satisfying' but if its Ben I WON'T BE SATISFIED
    For the record I think its Peggy and three clues with her are the divorce papers - Archie only agreed to give to her if she slept with him but she didn't, the second clue is in tonight/thursday night's episode when:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine discovers its Peggy who planted the ring in her flat
    and well we haven't seen the final clue.....

ReputationRep:
    Ben is one suspect that hasn't appeared shifty at all since the murder and we're lead to think its Ronnie,Bradley & Jack (imo) so it'll be shocking when they reveal the killer to be Ben :p:
    The EE producer said there were THREE big clues on who the killer is, one we saw on the christmas/boxing day episode, one we saw not long ago and the final one is in the live episode. He also said it will be 'satisfying' but if its Ben I WON'T BE SATISFIED
    For the record I think its Peggy and three clues with her are the divorce papers - Archie only agreed to give to her if she slept with him but she didn't, the second clue is in tonight/thursday night's episode when:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine discovers its Peggy who planted the ring in her flat
    and well we haven't seen the final clue.....
    Aaaah yeah, in that same video the producer said that it would be someone satisfying and the audience will understand why it was done. In which case, I don't think it would be Ben because that would be more :lolwut: than satisfying.

ReputationRep:
    So Sonia left Eastenders fat. Lost loads of weight. Then returned to Eastenders fat. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    So Sonia left Eastenders fat. Lost loads of wait. Then returned to Eastenders fat. :confused:
    :yep: you got it in 1! I'm just glad she ain't sticking around :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Aaaah yeah, in that same video the producer said that it would be someone satisfying and the audience will understand why it was done. In which case, I don't think it would be Ben because that would be more :lolwut: than satisfying.
    I wouldn't put it past the producer, afterall he did think it was good idea to have Lauren run off max, Darren impregnate Heather and have Dawn chase patato head Phil :rolleyes: :eek:
    I'm sticking with Peggy but I've for an awful feeling it'll be Jack, that's gonna be a BIG disappointment - I think Scott's acting is terrible. He's on bar with the likes of Ben.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    So Sonia left Eastenders fat. Lost loads of wait. Then returned to Eastenders fat. :confused:
    In a nutshell, yes. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't put it past the producer, afterall he did think it was good idea to have Lauren run off max, Darren impregnate Heather and have Dawn chase patato head Phil :rolleyes: :eek:
    I'm sticking with Peggy but I've for an awful feeling it'll be Jack, that's gonna be a BIG disappointment - I think Scott's acting is terrible. He's on bar with the likes of Ben.
    Yeah, I have that same feeling. I really hope its not him though.
    I also agree about Peggy, it'll be either Peggy or Jack.
    I'd LOVE it if it was Tracey though, it would make my life complete :p:

ReputationRep:
    I actually think it might be Ryan now, he probably saw Janine getting chucked out of the vic and went in and killed him.
    Ryan probably turns out to be the read Mitchell son or something and was lying to Whitney.

ReputationRep:
    If the killer is peggy, stacey, ronnie or jack, i will be :yawn:

[but secretly i will be ]

ReputationRep:
    I'm telling you- its either Sean, Jack or.... Ben! seriously. Especially Sean.

ReputationRep:
    Friday is taking a long time to get here. After yesterday, I did momentarily think it was Ryan, plus he hated Archie and stuff so it could make sense.

And I was thinking from all the suspects, how could the ring actually end up in Janine's teapot. And then I remembered, Sean lived in that flat with Gus, and seeing as no one really throws away their key or changes locks in the square, it could very much be him who put the ring there. Aha.

I hope it's Sean :love:

EDIT: The actor tweeter: Did I kill Archie? To be fair it would be hard for me to do so from here, but you never know...... mwahahah

Hmm interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beautiful Nightmare)
    I'm telling you- its either Sean, Jack or.... Ben! seriously. Especially Sean.
    Totally agree with you!!!!:woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    The only thing stopping me from thinking it could be Sean more likely than not, is that how would he be hiding in the square for THAT long and not have been seen? Also- would it really be 'satisfying' to see Sean as the killer? Personally, I don't know. The producer said it would be someone satisfying, where the audience can understand why it was that person.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.