Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

It was Billy, you'll see.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that it may be somebody connected to the Stacey-baby storyline. So Bradley (too obvious?), Stacey herself, Sean (I've said that before) or Becca (was she a regular at christmas? I can't remember).

ReputationRep:
    Everyone... look at these pics of Rob at a recent photoshoot :coma:

http://www.robertkazinsky.org/gallery/radox/radox.html

:love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    I've heard that it may be somebody connected to the Stacey-baby storyline. So Bradley (too obvious?), Stacey herself, Sean (I've said that before) or Becca (was she a regular at christmas? I can't remember).

Related to the Stacey baby storyline? I heard that...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Archie can't be the daddy because of chemo- his sperm is shot. Stacey slept with Ryan that one time- apparently she gives Ryan a guilty glance when she finds out it isn't Archie. Perhaps it was Ryan? He may have done it in revenge for Janine- I think he really cares about Janine and got really angry when she was sat outside the Jacksons on Christmas Day

ReputationRep:
    I really dont think its any of the main suspects in the frame. It'll probably turn out to be Lucy or Jane or someone like that. I still think its Ryan 'coz he'll turn out to be the real Mitchell brother and that Danny is Glenda's toy boy or something (Yeah, I was bored at work yesterday)

ReputationRep:
    Sean, Jack, Ben or Tracey.

100% one of them, you just watch! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    I really dont think its any of the main suspects in the frame. It'll probably turn out to be Lucy or Jane or someone like that. I still think its Ryan 'coz he'll turn out to be the real Mitchell brother and that Danny is Glenda's toy boy or something (Yeah, I was bored at work yesterday)
    So ronnie slept with her own brother? :lolwut:

I doubt it.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    So ronnie slept with her own brother? :lolwut:

I doubt it.:rolleyes:
    Well it is EastEnders where Darren Miller impregnated Heather Trott, but having forgotten that Ronnie slept with Ryan, my theory suddenly doesnt seem to reliable anymore..

ReputationRep:
    So glad Lucas's storyline is back next week....wonder who he'll kill next :confused:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Liz is determined to find her son, Owen, which makes life very difficult for Lucas. With a bit of help from Patrick, she discovers that Owen has not used his mobile phone for quite some time.
    Maybe her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    So glad Lucas's storyline is back next week....wonder who he'll kill next :confused:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Liz is determined to find her son, Owen, which makes life very difficult for Lucas. With a bit of help from Patrick, she discovers that Owen has not used his mobile phone for quite some time.
    Maybe her?
    Or:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sugar? :ninja: Apparently he takes the dog for a walk and returns without it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Or:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sugar? :ninja: Apparently he takes the dog for a walk and returns without it
    I meant after
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sugar cos Liz returns around the beginning of March and the dog is gone before then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    The latest romour about Bradley's death:-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie reveals that Archie could not be the baby's father as his chemotherapy left him sterile. Therefore Stacey realises that Ryan must be the father. She tells Becca in confidence, but due to the latter's desire to split Stacey and Bradley up, she tells him all about it. He decides, in anger and sadness, to leave the Square via the underground, Becca follows him. On the platform, Bradley and Becca fight. Bradley is caught off balance, and falls under a train. The police think its Bradley who killed Archie and therefore close the case allowing the real killer to walk free until end of March/beginning of April when the whole square finds out.

I quite like this one
    It's been a while since you wrote this, but I was just wondering where you got the stuff from? Like, what was your source? It sounds really plausible :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    The only thing stopping me from thinking it could be Sean more likely than not, is that how would he be hiding in the square for THAT long and not have been seen? Also- would it really be 'satisfying' to see Sean as the killer? Personally, I don't know. The producer said it would be someone satisfying, where the audience can understand why it was that person.
    I'd love if it was Sean, the only annoying thing is that, as you said he would have been hiding for so long and that's a bit ridiculous.

Then again, it was Archie who ruined the Christmas and told them that Sean wasn't the babydaddy. I can't think of any other reasons though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    I'd love if it was Sean, the only annoying thing is that, as you said he would have been hiding for so long and that's a bit ridiculous.

Then again, it was Archie who ruined the Christmas and told them that Sean wasn't the babydaddy. I can't think of any other reasons though.
    Also, I want Sean back, but not as a killer Don't want him back for what, 2 months then in jail?! And did that happen on Christmas?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've been so eager to watch Eastenders than in the last week or so. I'm one of those people who drifts in and out of watching eastenders, as in I can go without watching for about 6 months and then watch for a few weeks if an interesting storyline comes on. I think I've watched every episode (even if through iplayer) since Christmas! It's nearly 7.30 must dash...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    It's been a while since you wrote this, but I was just wondering where you got the stuff from? Like, what was your source? It sounds really plausible :ninja:
    I think it was in a magazine a girl at uni showed me but there are so many theories on how Bradley will die.....its difficult to believe which one. Do you think the Archie's killer will have something to do with Bradley's death :confused:
    Maybe the killer will be revealed to Bradley who'll
    Spoiler:
    Show
    die
    before he can tell people.
    I'll have to watch BBC3 later so much work to do

ReputationRep:
    Won't be Janine

I didn't realise today's episode is an hour long. I was wondering why it wasn't finished yet.

ReputationRep:
    .......Does anyone want to help me kill Becca? Omg she is such a ******* idiot!!!

Also - what was the deal with the keys? I first of all thought the locks have been changed on Janine's - could be Sean, seeing as he lived there previously? But hmm, I dunno - would they bring Sean back just to get rid of him two months later (which is apparently when the Square and everyone else find out who the killer was?)

ReputationRep:
    That ending has made me ridiculously excited for tomorrow now! :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.