87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Eeep How good was tonights episode!!

I'm wondering if....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If Bradley dies tomorrow does Becca have something to do with it, she is so waa waa woe is me

I still can't decide who killed Archie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    .......Does anyone want to help me kill Becca? Omg she is such a ******* idiot!!!

Also - what was the deal with the keys? I first of all thought the locks have been changed on Janine's - could be Sean, seeing as he lived there previously? But hmm, I dunno - would they bring Sean back just to get rid of him two months later (which is apparently when the Square and everyone else find out who the killer was?)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Peggy planted the ring and swapped her vic key with janines door key...god knows why

FFS just ******* get rid of that ****, Becca.

Everytime she's on the screen, I just want to take something and throw it at her. I wish someone would just push her out the window or something abd Bradley was very very stupid for telling her about the house. Argh.

I don't think it's Janine, she seemed really determined to find out who it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Peggy planted the ring and swapped her vic key with janines door key...god knows why
    How do you know it was her?

(Original post by Jordan1990)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So that Peggy could get in. Peggy swapped the key so she could use Janine's original key to get in and plant the ring. Although it doesn't really seem like something Peggy is capable of, which is why Phil said it was a stupid plan.

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie gives a good slap. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    What did the voice-over man say at the beginning about somebody coming back?

ReputationRep:
    Lucas' next target should be Becca.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Becca so much I think the whole Square should get together and plot her murder. :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's Janine any more. And I agree - get rid of Becca, grrrr!

ReputationRep:
    Guys, what happened in the last 20 mins?

I had to watch on the ******** analogue tv which endedup goin black and white :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Who didn't feature much in today's show? I reckon it won't be: Janine, Bradley, Ronnie, Ian or anyone else who featured a lot today.

ReputationRep:
    I think the murderer is Sam, and I think she has been getting Minty to do all her dirty work from inside prison. Just my guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I don't think it's Janine, she seemed really determined to find out who it was.
    So was Jack last week and he's one of the main suspects
    Can't believe the amount of nutters in the square!
    This Archie storyline is becoming like school playground with all of them screaming at each other 'he did it, she did it' :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)

I had to watch on the ******** analogue tv which endedup goin black and white :mad:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The two got married, mother and daughter sorted things out, Billie goes back to the house to get the gun he had hiding there, Becca decides to try putting the hairbrush upstairs in the vic, Stacey follows her, Ronnie sees them, Becca blurts everything out to Ronnie. Ronnie then tells Stacey that Archie couldn't have been the dad because he had chemotherapy a few years ago, meaning he couldn't have kids anymore. The camera later pans onto Ryan when Stacey is telling Bradley that Archie is not the father, suggesting it may be him. Janine blames everyone one by one for framing her, blames Ronnie in the pub, who turns around and slaps her :laugh: Becca phones the police - in the mean time, Ronnie throws a tub of red paint over the picture of Archie. Ermmmmmm... can't remember now, @ the end Jack tells Bradley and Stacey that Bradley should run away? Because someone has phoned the police and told them everything about the baby, Archie etc etc.

OMG I HATEEEEE BECCAA

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here still think it is Sean? I would really like him to be back in Eastenders, but not as a killer!

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Who didn't feature much in today's show? I reckon it won't be: Janine, Bradley, Ronnie, Ian or anyone else who featured a lot today.
    What makes you think that?

I can't think of anyone else that didn't really feature much. Maybe Ben (:dry:) or Sam (with being in jail).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)

Becca told Ronnie about Archie & Stacey, she call the police & Jack found out about it so he told Bradley to do a runner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The two got married, mother and daughter sorted things out, Billie goes back to the house to get the gun he had hiding there, Becca decides to try putting the hairbrush upstairs in the vic, Stacey follows her, Ronnie sees them, Becca blurts everything out to Ronnie. Ronnie then tells Stacey that Archie couldn't have been the dad because he had chemotherapy a few years ago, meaning he couldn't have kids anymore. The camera later pans onto Ryan when Stacey is telling Bradley that Archie is not the father, suggesting it may be him. Janine blames everyone one by one for framing her, blames Ronnie in the pub, who turns around and slaps her :laugh: Becca phones the police - in the mean time, Ronnie throws a tub of red paint over the picture of Archie. Ermmmmmm... can't remember now, @ the end Jack tells Bradley and Stacey that Bradley should run away? Because someone has phoned the police and told them everything about the baby, Archie etc etc.

OMG I HATEEEEE BECCAA
    Thanks! I love you!

OMG becca should die quick!!! She drives me mad. What's all this about Billie and a gun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    What makes you think that?

I can't think of anyone else that didn't really feature much. Maybe Ben (:dry:) or Sam (with being in jail).
    Particularly Janine and Bradley, I think it'll be too obvious.

My bets are on Stacey/Peggy/Roxy/one of the characters which hasn't been arrested/had the blame pointed at them yet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.