Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    sad news

Spoiler:
    Show
    Charley slater leaves walford

ReputationRep:
    Not that I give a crap about it, but well done for posting the spoiler in the title.

ReputationRep:
    Edited the spoilers in the title and spoilerified it in the thread. Though, a source would be useful, OP.

(Original post by sk007_644)
    I've also moved this to the TV forum.

ReputationRep:
    I thought he buggered off on the show yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    this happened yesterday anyway?

ReputationRep:
    who cares!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sk007_644)
    sad news

Spoiler:
    Show
    Charley slater leaves walford
    That aint a spoiler man, it happened yesterday loser

ReputationRep:
    who is charley slater? the fat man?

ReputationRep:
    Reading this thread was a waste of a minute...i want a refund..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    who is charley slater? the fat man?
    Yep:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Did Tamwar really get his grades? By the way he was acting it looked like he hadn't got them and didn't want to tell his Mum....
    Anyways, they definetly shouldn't have based the entire episode on it in light of the hundreds of students who haven't got their grades and couldn't go to Oxbridge today... I was in the same sitution last year, and I actually think if I hadn't deleted this off my sky+ I would have been in an extremely bad argument with my mother yet again.....

ReputationRep:
    Spoilered so as not to spoil it for anyone yet to watch it.
    [spoiler]wow talk about rubbing it in libby getting into oxford and what did

tamwar get in his results cause i don't think he did very well. what do you

lot think?[/spolier]

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    HELLO EVER HEARD OF SPOILERS:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Thought it was a bit cliché. The whole Oxford storyline.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't Tamwar get 5 As in AS? It was obvious it was going to happen because of the way the episode started out. Tamwar's family was shown to be over confident and cocky whereas Libby's was shown to be caring and considerate. Tamwar will now probably end up doing something drastically different to make it Eastenders interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I think one of them should have failed. It's too predictable that both got in and got the grades and it's highly annoying lol. They should have at least had another student involved who went to a lesser ranking uni or something, to make people in real life feel better haha.

I hope one of them drops out, if they both end up with firsts in their degree then I will not be impressed- it doesn't happen that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Didn't Tamwar get 5 As in AS? It was obvious it was going to happen because of the way the episode started out. Tamwar's family was shown to be over confident and cocky whereas Libby's was shown to be caring and considerate. Tamwar will now probably end up doing something drastically different to make it Eastenders interesting.
    Tamwar's mother and Libby's mother were both cocky and arrogant... on one episode Tam's mother goes 'we are going to have a nice celebetory dinner for his results' but Libby's mother says really arrogantly that 'we are going to a restaurant' (the Arjee Barjee or Fargo's I wonder lol)

ReputationRep:
    Tamwar didn't get in! I read it in some Tv Mag or something. Oh dear

ReputationRep:
    It makes it worse that Tamwars mums pregnant too.

Oh how I laughed.

ReputationRep:
    Phil went to Oxford

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.