Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I was just reading the forum on digitalspy (no idea why) and someone said:

Spoiler:
    Show
    She's in it til March, according to the BBC press office spoilers released today. Hopefully they are red herrings and she gets shot in the face tomorrow.

6 month contract, could obviously be extended. Also, dunno what that person's source actually is. They could have heard it from someone else, etc etc.

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    Particularly Janine and Bradley, I think it'll be too obvious.

My bets are on Stacey/Peggy/Roxy/one of the characters which hasn't been arrested/had the blame pointed at them yet
    Well Stacey and Peggy clearly have the motive. But I can't really understand why Roxy would.

Also, what about Sam? They've tried to keep her in the storyline through her correspondence with Minty, plus she did have that broken fingernail a while back?

There's also Ryan, who isn't even a suspect at the moment. I really just want to find out now, tbh.

(Original post by mel0n)
    I was just reading the forum on digitalspy (no idea why) and someone said:

Spoiler:
    Show
    She's in it til March, according to the BBC press office spoilers released today. Hopefully they are red herrings and she gets shot in the face tomorrow.

6 month contract, could obviously be extended. Also, dunno what that person's source actually is. They could have heard it from someone else, etc etc.
    Who is this about?

If it's Becca then:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone posted a storyline about her comforting Max or something. I really hope that's not to do with Bradley's death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Who is this about?

If it's Becca then:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone posted a storyline about her comforting Max or something. I really hope that's not to do with Bradley's death.
    Yeah in response to Becca. Maybe she leaves at the end of March? Well I hope she does. If she truly only has a 6 month contract I hope it doesn't get extended eughh I hate her. And yeah:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently she gets all obsessed with Max? I suppose it is after Bradley's death because according to spoilers for the 5th of March:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Carol is determined to get her brother through a very difficult day, in the last visit of the week to Walford - but Becca manages to distract him instead...

:dontknow:

ahh im watching the hour long right now!
    cant wait for the live one tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it was Tracey :awesome:

And btw, can anyone fill me in with the whole hairbrush thing?! I obviously missed something!!

(Original post by hannahhi)
    Maybe it was Tracey :awesome:

And btw, can anyone fill me in with the whole hairbrush thing?! I obviously missed something!!
    Becca stole Ronnie's hairbrush so Stacey could get a DNA test to prove if the baby really was Archie's and she took the hairbrush back in tonight's episode and then told Ronnie the whole truth which was when Ronnie let Stacey know that Archie had had chemo a while back therefore the baby couldn't have been his.

ReputationRep:
    Is tomorrow an hour too? It would make sense if it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Becca stole Ronnie's hairbrush so Stacey could get a DNA test to prove if the baby really was Archie's and she took the hairbrush back in tonight's episode and then told Ronnie the whole truth which was when Ronnie let Stacey know that Archie had had chemo a while back therefore the baby couldn't have been his.
    Ah, thanks

And I think tomorrow's episode is only half an hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    half hour

ReputationRep:
    Oh my I feel obsessed, I'm reading digitalspy forums. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Also, I want Sean back, but not as a killer Don't want him back for what, 2 months then in jail?! And did that happen on Christmas?
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it happened two christmases ago lol.

Arghhh I hate Stacey and Becca so much :rant: they need to die. I feel so sorry for Bradley and if the rumours I've seen in this thread are true then I'm just not impressed. He's the nicest character that's ever existed

Also why did Billie have a gun? And why did Sonia and Whitney crimp their hair? :confused:

I'm so excited for tomorrow lol, does anyone know how long it will be? Hope it's an hour, though I doubt it lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    half hour
    An hour would have been gold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    No, tommorow's episode is only half an hour, it's going to be live too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Oh my I feel obsessed, I'm reading digitalspy forums. :facepalm2:
    I've read all the future synposes.

It's your fault, you are the main person who got me into it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    I've read all the future synposes.

It's your fault, you are the main person who got me into it :p:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s...1216494&page=2

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Ronnie gives a good slap. :holmes:
    I thought her Lady Macbeth act was really good too :p:
    She's obviously loosing the plot

ReputationRep:
    What if it's Grant? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    What if it rains tomorrow as they're going to be continueing from todays scenes.

Also I wonder what they're doing with the actors/actressed tonight. I won't be surprised if they've locked them all in some hotel so that nobody can go missing or get ill. So much could potentially go wrong tomorrow..haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    What if it's Grant? :teehee:
    that was my first prediction and i still havent ruled it out

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.