12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I have no choice but to read through all pages now :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    Also why did Billie have a gun?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    he's involved in some kind of gang and I think he's trying to get out of it but it they clearly aren't letting him go - similar to what happened with Jase. Jack tries to help him and ends up getting shot & is left fighting for his life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    What if it rains tomorrow as they're going to be continueing from todays scenes.

Also I wonder what they're doing with the actors/actressed tonight. I won't be surprised if they've locked them all in some hotel so that nobody can go missing or get ill. So much could potentially go wrong tomorrow..haha
    If anything does go wrong, they'll just have to air the rehearsals cos they gonna pick one out of the 9 endings they have recorded.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it raining would be THAT much of a problem? I mean, they could improvise and start off the episode by mentioning someting about 'omg look it's started raining so suddenly' - Stupid, I know, but yeah. :ninja:

Does anyone know the characters that'll have a speaking part in tomorrow's episode?

I know Zainab, Darren and Tamwar do not have a speaking part.

ReputationRep:
    Ian and Jane both have speaking parts!

ReputationRep:
    I've no idea, sleekchic. Sorry. :no:

ReputationRep:
    i know who killed archie.

It was the sexy black bird who is a loon. She pinched Jenines clothes from the laundrette to dress up as a markey inspector and in the clothes she nicked it jenines key was in the pocket so she let herself in and planted the ring in jenines flat!

I just cant remember was she introduced before archie died or after???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avtastic)

It was the sexy black bird who is a loon. She pinched Jenines clothes from the laundrette to dress up as a markey inspector and in the clothes she nicked it jenines key was in the pocket so she let herself in and planted the ring in jenines flat!

Possibly. I can't remember when she was introduced - She knew all along about Archie though, Stacey apparently told her whilst they were in rehab thingymajig together.

oh dear
    becca
    what the hell is wrong with her?!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think Stacy will think it's Ronnie who snitched. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neomilan)
    oh dear
    becca
    what the hell is wrong with her?!!!
    She needs one of them Ronnie slaps. Even two. :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    A nice episode, I thought it'd be the typical Thursday one where nothing much happens and they leave all the tense stuff for Friday, but today set it up nicely for tomorrow. Does anyone else think this has been the best Eastenders months so far since around 2000-02?

(Original post by mel0n)
    She needs one of them Ronnie slaps. Even two. :stomp:
    haha yeah ronnie slapped the CRRRRAP out of janine!!
    and i loved how ronnie threw the paint over the poster!!!
    love ronnie! hate roxy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Thats what I thought as well, it would explain alot especially if it leads to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley's death as the spoilers next week say
    Jack accuses Ronnie of abandoning her family, before branding her damaged goods
    so everyone will blame her until the truth comes out

(Original post by neomilan)
    haha yeah ronnie slapped the CRRRRAP out of janine!!
    and i loved how ronnie threw the paint over the poster!!!
    love ronnie! hate roxy...
    Loved the character till they decided to make her miserable, although I did laugh when she went all Lady Macbeth on the floor tonight
    Roxy I can't stand....wish she left with that Dr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avtastic)

My brother said the same thing today.

I'm pretty sure they introduced her after christmas though, well she came to the square after christmas anyway.

I will be so pissed if it's her, she does not deserve such a big story lol. She needs to go/die.

ReputationRep:
    just finished watching it on i player...was good.
    slap by ronnie: beautiful
    now one for becca please, actually stacy should have slaped her after what she said...or threw her down the stairs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Cos Stacey's a dumb *****. :dry:

I used to like Ronnie a longlong time ago, then she just got annoying.

(Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Thats what I thought as well, it would explain alot especially if it leads to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley's death as the spoilers next week say
    so everyone will blame her until the truth comes out

Loved the character till they decided to make her miserable, although I did laugh when she went all Lady Macbeth on the floor tonight
    Roxy I can't stand....wish she left with that Dr :mad:
    nooo the character is amazing!
    her depressed thing at the moment is brilliantly acted aswell

im hoping that becca does something completely psycho, like kill bradley or be archies murderer!!

ReputationRep:
    it cant be becca as they wouldnt put such a new character in the live episode...what if she ruins it!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.