(Original post by neomilan)

im hoping that becca does something completely psycho, like kill bradley
    Why would you say something like that? :sad:

How can you not like Ronnie? :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    You're joking right?
    Loved her when she was like this, just watch the last 2min of it....Ian & Ronnie first encounter
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLKv4FPvgA
    After Danniellle died or even before that she got boring and now all she seems to do is moan & scream about in each episode. I'm not looking forward to the next couple of weeks at least...more misery for Ronnie with the whole break down. The fact that she appears in each episode doesn't really help her much, hopefully she takes ALONG ALONG ALONG ALONG break :yep:

(Original post by so.simple)
    Why would you say something like that? :sad:
    LOL nah i dont hate bradley or anything like that, im just hoping that becca does something crazy... i think thats the craziest thing she can do...

ReputationRep:
    i really don't like becca. i wish bradley and stacey could finally be happy for once :bawling: tomorrow's going to be crazy

also, lucy's such a little **** and such an awful actress

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie can be so awfully annoying when she goes off on one of her obsessive tips, but when I like her I reallllyyyy like her. That slap today was just :coma:! I will hate Becca even more (if that's possible), if everyone starts blaming Ronnie for snitching on Bradders.

(Original post by sleekchic)
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Ronnie can be so awfully annoying when she goes off on one of her obsessive tips, but when I like her I reallllyyyy like her. That slap today was just :coma:! I will hate Becca even more (if that's possible), if everyone starts blaming Ronnie for snitching on Bradders.

init!!
    love ronnie!

ReputationRep:
    nooo the character is amazing!
    her depressed thing at the moment is brilliantly acted aswell

im hoping that becca does something completely psycho, like kill bradley or be archies murderer!!
    The actress is good, no argument here its just the character I can't stand :p:

ReputationRep:
    init!!
    love ronnie!
    I love how she slapped her, stood there in the same spot for a minute really indifferently, and then walked off. Classy. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    when is the live episode? wanna know who they're gonna pin this archie stuff on now!

(Original post by mel0n)
    I love how she slapped her, stood there in the same spot for a minute really indifferently, and then walked off. Classy. :cool:
    was sooo fricken cool!!
    and the slap was awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    when is the live episode? wanna know who they're gonna pin this archie stuff on now!
    Tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    tomorrow evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    tomorrow night at 8

(Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    You're joking right?
    Loved her when she was like this, just watch the last 2min of it....Ian & Ronnie first encounter
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLKv4FPvgA
    After Danniellle died or even before that she got boring and now all she seems to do is moan & scream about in each episode. I'm not looking forward to the next couple of weeks at least...more misery for Ronnie with the whole break down. The fact that she appears in each episode doesn't really help her much, hopefully she takes ALONG ALONG ALONG ALONG break :yep:
    Oh come on, how can you not love that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLKv4FPvgA

The character is good, and the whole tragic herione thing adds depth to her character. I agree it's a bit too much at times, but I like Ronnie and Jack.

In fact I like both characters together, the only thing that's annoying is the whole on/off thing and if the writers decided to just get the two characters together and leave at that, they would help to build both characters.

ReputationRep:
    According to Adam Woodyatt's twitter: (Ian Beale)

We've got 10 different endings... But I wouldn't be surprised if there was an extra secret eleventh one we didn't know about..

I'm one of the 10 endings

Everyone's in it apart from Big Mo, Patrick and Libby I think

And Robert Kazinsky's:

7/4 favourite hey? Maybe.....

Did I kill Archie? To be fair it would be hard for me to do so from here, but you never know...... mwahahah

I think Robert may just be teasing. Wasn't it said that the actor will only find out on the day? If it was Sean, Robert would have had to have found out quite some time ago, and other actors would have seen him filming/rehearsing? Suggesting that they would know it was him.. because, there's no other reason to just have him back in the UK filming something for Eastenders if he's not got a part in it.. If that makes sense, I don't think it does.

ReputationRep:
    As much as we all want Rob back, it ain't gunna be him. TRACEY!

ReputationRep:
    I really really want Sean back in Eastenders.

But not as the killer.

ReputationRep:
    is it me or is this the first time that a story has been kept such a secret in eastenders. it normally leaks out from somewhere right?

ReputationRep:
    Backstage/Live Episode rehearsal pictures

Quite interesting

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.