• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I have nooo idea - she's kinda vital!

ReputationRep:
    I can't open the link! Who is it about??

Today's episode would have been good as an hour. I thought it would revolve solely around the reveal but seeing as it's apparently including
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley's death

- it will all be crammed really tightly. There's also going to be the 'EE Aftermath' on BBC3 straight after the live show, which will apparently include the actor's reaction to being told they were the killer.

ReputationRep:
    Story is about Lacey Turner!

And Ben is the odds on favourite to be in the killer now :eek:

ReputationRep:
    They are considering rewriting her lines a bit to make less of them

ReputationRep:
    I will be beyond disappointed if it is Ben or anyone as silly, if it turns out like the Darren-impregnating-Heather storyline then it will be the most pointless storyline. Plus, Ben isn't clever enough to have planted the ring etc etc. Hmmmm.

As for Lacey Turner (sp?) - would it not be hard for her to learn new lines? Also, I was thinking about episodes after this one. Would they not already be recorded?, including the killer and their behaviour? I'm supposing that after today we might see the killer doing things, or do you think the storyline will totally fade into the background without a mention at all?

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching yesterday's episode again. I hate Becca so much :shifty:...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I will be beyond disappointed if it is Ben or anyone as silly, if it turns out like the Darren-impregnating-Heather storyline then it will be the most pointless storyline. Plus, Ben isn't clever enough to have planted the ring etc etc. Hmmmm.

As for Lacey Turner (sp?) - would it not be hard for her to learn new lines? Also, I was thinking about episodes after this one. Would they not already be recorded?, including the killer and their behaviour? I'm supposing that after today we might see the killer doing things, or do you think the storyline will totally fade into the background without a mention at all?
    ....what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Whoever planted the ring had much bigger hands than Ben :p: Unless he got someone else to do it for him.. which seems a bit far fetched!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    ....what?
    LOL I did think noone would be able to understand hahah.

I think I meant, apparently none of the actors know who the killer is, but seeing as episodes are usually recorded well in advance, how can they not? I'm not on about today's because I know that's live, but unless this killer storyline fades into the background, they will have bits that make it obvious that it's them in episodes after this...

Oh my gosh, maybe I should go back to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Omg..Soaps are terrible and a waste of time.

Thats why i watch this

Can't wait for today's episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    Whoever planted the ring had much bigger hands than Ben :p: Unless he got someone else to do it for him.. which seems a bit far fetched!
    Yep I agree. So sad about Bradders though. I want Lucas or someone to kill Becca. Maybe Dotty could do it. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think I meant, apparently none of the actors know who the killer is, but seeing as episodes are usually recorded well in advance, how can they not? I'm not on about today's because I know that's live, but unless this killer storyline fades into the background, they will have bits that make it obvious that it's them in episodes after this...
    thats a really good point..maybe they've just left a few gaps in future episodes :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

that makes a lot more sense :p: and i didn't know about none of the actors knowing. so when we find out, they find out? the writers are definitely on the money with this storyline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    that makes a lot more sense :p: and i didn't know about none of the actors knowing. so when we find out, they find out? the writers are definitely on the money with this storyline.
    I guess so, yes. Apparently the killer themselves will only find out half an hour before, and their reaction may be filmed and shown on the 'EE Aftermath' on BBC3. Also, apparently it'll be a reveal just for the audience, so the square and residents will find out at a later date.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if anyone's going to be replying to this thread while EE will be on telly... lol the whole UK will be watching this one... anyone wanna guess wat the viewing figures will be like? :P

ReputationRep:
    I so hope becca dies! :rant:

I could kill her myself, seriously. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    I so hope becca dies! :rant:

I could kill her myself, seriously. :awesome:
    Ditto this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Oh come on, how can you not love that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLKv4FPvgA

The character is good, and the whole tragic herione thing adds depth to her character. I agree it's a bit too much at times, but I like Ronnie and Jack.

In fact I like both characters together, the only thing that's annoying is the whole on/off thing and if the writers decided to just get the two characters together and leave at that, they would help to build both characters.
    You seem to like everything I hate about the character (tragic herione & Anything that involves Jack)so we'll just leave it at that :p: . The only scenes that are good is when she's with Dot.... Jack so much better character when he's with his family and away from the Mitchells as proved in the last couple weeks with Max & Bradley.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Episodes are already recorded 6 weeks ahead but with this storyline they've left gaps in some of the episodes and will start shooting again on monday and will include them before they air. Hence why digitalspy hasn't got full synopsis of some of the episodes and will be uploaded after the live episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Episodes are already recorded 6 weeks ahead but with this storyline they've left gaps in some of the episodes and will start shooting again on monday and will include them before they air. Hence why digitalspy hasn't got full synopsis of some of the episodes and will be uploaded after the live episode.
    Ooh that makes sense.

On another note, I will give up all hope if the killer is Ben. I would just be uber disappointed.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.