• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...nto-chaos.html

ReputationRep:
    Lacey (or Stacey :p: ) is going ahead as planned tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    On another note, I will give up all hope if the killer is Ben. I would just be uber disappointed.
    There's no way that Ben is the killer, the actor can't act at all, doubt they'll trust him with such important night/storyline.
    I've finally decided its Stacey and I'm sticking to it.....I want a medal if i'm right

ReputationRep:
    The Sun is so dramatic. She was sent home because she couldn't rehearse her lines but she is carrying on with the live show read up on digitalspy.co.uk - I think it's a bit more ...neutral :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    There's no way that Ben is the killer, the actor can't act at all, doubt they'll trust him with such important night/storyline.
    I've finally decided its Stacey and I'm sticking to it.....I want a medal if i'm right
    I was thinking it could be her.. But how would she have planted the ring etc? She's appeared so cool all the way through. Maybe she found the key in Janine's clothes that Becca robbed? Hmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    I actually think it might be Stacey too.

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide who I think it's going to be!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Omgmmgmgmg I don't want Bradley to die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I was thinking it could be her.. But how would he have planted the ring etc? She's appeared so cool all the way through. Maybe she found the key in Janine's clothes that Becca robbed? Hmmmm.
    I thought from last night's episode it was clear that Peggy planted the ring in Janine's flat.
    Its something she said to Bradley last week:-
    Bradley: Secrets always come out....
    Stacey: Not if you don't want them to or careful enough or WTTE(words to that effect).
    She's the only staying character who could probably get away with the murder cos of her illness and what Archie did to her, so she wouldn't have to leave as a punishment.

ReputationRep:
    I knew it LOL. It always happens. I'm sure it'll be fine though.

ReputationRep:
    One hour and 25 minutes to go.

:eek:

(Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Omgmmgmgmg I don't want Bradley to die
    You should probably spoiler that. :yy:

And there are no excuses for forgetting that it's on tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Or Phil.. hm...

ReputationRep:
    1 hour to go and i bet the nerves are kicking in for the actors. i'm never one to get excited about a soap, but this has got me hook, line and sinker.

anyone struggling for a TV BBC1 and the aftermath programme on BBC3 after
    use this
    http://tvcatchup.com/
    quick signup and click BBC1
    done

ReputationRep:
    I don't normally watch EE but I have for the last few weeks since I saw E20.

I don't know how to use the spoilers but so I have to be sly.

I hope what was said about you-know-who doesn't happen especially after you-know-what. All though I'm scared of U-No-Poo.

Sorry a bit of a Harry Potter Joke. But seriously. You-know-who needs to stop being a wasteman. How long has he been strung along by You-know-who? Years.

One question I have to ask. Are the guys from E20 on Eastenders fully? I'm not just talking about Leon and Zsa. I mean my fave Fatboy and Mercy?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty excited about the live ep.
    I've given up on theories, just hope they don't have us all pissed off by the end. They better not **** up another big storyline like they did with the Danielle one last yr.

ReputationRep:
    I'm too excited :woo: The killer better not be a let down, but I'm still excited for the whole 'live' thing anyway!

LIVE show discuss here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1187357

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neomilan)
    anyone struggling for a TV BBC1 and the aftermath programme on BBC3 after
    use this
    http://tvcatchup.com/
    quick signup and click BBC1
    done
    Life saver

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.