87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    An hour to go guys!!!!

I hope it's either Sean or Ben, that would be awesome. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    one hour!! wooooooooop.

i feel like such a saddo getting excited about eastenders but..oh well, ITS LIVE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stettin)
    I don't normally watch EE but I have for the last few weeks since I saw E20.

I don't know how to use the spoilers but so I have to be sly.

I hope what was said about you-know-who doesn't happen especially after you-know-what. All though I'm scared of U-No-Poo.

Sorry a bit of a Harry Potter Joke. But seriously. You-know-who needs to stop being a wasteman. How long has he been strung along by You-know-who? Years.

One question I have to ask. Are the guys from E20 on Eastenders fully? I'm not just talking about Leon and Zsa. I mean my fave Fatboy and Mercy?
    hUH?

[spoiler] insert stuff here but take away the space between the following [ and / [ /spoiler]

(Original post by Stettin)
    I don't normally watch EE but I have for the last few weeks since I saw E20.

I don't know how to use the spoilers but so I have to be sly.

I hope what was said about you-know-who doesn't happen especially after you-know-what. All though I'm scared of U-No-Poo.

Sorry a bit of a Harry Potter Joke. But seriously. You-know-who needs to stop being a wasteman. How long has he been strung along by You-know-who? Years.

One question I have to ask. Are the guys from E20 on Eastenders fully? I'm not just talking about Leon and Zsa. I mean my fave Fatboy and Mercy?
    fatboy was amazing! my favourite character ever!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1187357 Why can't this just be part of this thread. People are probably gonna keep making threads about it and it's gonna be hard to know where to post :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling it is sean!

ReputationRep:
    Right I'm getting confuzzled so I'm going to lock this thread for tonight so any discussion re-tonights discussion can go in the other thread here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1185525

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    hUH?

[spoiler] insert stuff here but take away the space between the following [ and / [ /spoiler]
    Thanks

Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean Bradly dying and Stacy playing around with him/

(Original post by neomilan)
    fatboy was amazing! my favourite character ever!

I love that brae. Especially since he speaks modern day London slang instead of cockney. Seriously. I've only heard Taxi drivers and old people speak like that. The rest speak proper or Rudeboy style.

ReputationRep:
    Whoopsie, forgot to reopen it

ReputationRep:
    Stacey killed Archie. Did you know? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Noo wayyy!!!!

I got lied to,my friends said it was sean and i beleived them

ReputationRep:
    Jake Wood confirmed on this morning that there will be a two hander episode with Max and Stacey

I bet Zainabs labour tonight will be hilarious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    Jake Wood confirmed on this morning that there will be a two hander episode with Max and Stacey

There's a preview on the Eastenders site and its pretty funny. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)

that's great, should be good Lacey & Jake are both good wonder when it will air :confused: Hopefully we'll understand what really happened on christmas day with archie & Stacey.
    The three hander with Bianca, Ronnie & Dot a while back was great, the slaps with Ronnie & Bianca was cringeworthy :rofl:

Did anyone see this:-
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...ders-plot.html
    :lolwut: The police must think the general public are full of idiots :rofl:
    My favourite part
    A spokeswoman for the Police Federation added: "We just hope that EastEnders viewers realise the show is completely fictional because real detectives do not act like this."
    Who seriously watches EE and thinks its real? :rolleyes: :eek: :rofl2:
    Glad to see that the police have got their priorities sorted :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I was so shocked at fridays live show I was literally on end of seat :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Who seriously watches EE and thinks its real? :rolleyes: :eek: :rofl2:
    :
    LOL. There's been a dead body buried under the square for a few months now, next time someone in my town goes missing, I'll know where to look :yep:

ReputationRep:
    dot is going to become an alcoholic! loll

i discussed the live show with so many people and 90% of them were so sure that bradley infact fell... i was like what the hell!!!
    please confirm that he did indeed commit suicide and im not just going crzy!

ReputationRep:
    he fell dude :/

ReputationRep:
    How can you think he committed suicide, lmao.

Also, Zainab is more annoying than Becca :shifty:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.