87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Errghh Becca, i hope lucas kills her off tbh

poor poor max :nope:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neomilan)
    i discussed the live show with so many people and 90% of them were so sure that bradley infact fell... i was like what the hell!!!
    please confirm that he did indeed commit suicide and im not just going crzy!
    He fell I don't think it was suicide although my friend seems to think it was suicide cos he screamed "Run Stacey" so it was to save her but I think he fell rather. Hopefully the two hander episode will confirm whether Bradley actually knew or not.

Tonight's episode was quite boring, I don't care for Syed & Christian storyline, Zainab is far becoming one of the annoying characters and well trust Ronnie to say the wrong thing at the wrong time :rolleyes:

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    He fell I don't think it was suicide although my friend seems to think it was suicide cos he screamed "Run Stacey" so it was to save her but I think he fell rather. Hopefully the two hander episode will confirm whether Bradley actually knew or not.

Tonight's episode was quite boring, I don't care for Syed & Christian storyline, Zainab is far becoming one of the annoying characters and well trust Ronnie to say the wrong thing at the wrong time :rolleyes:
    noooo the masood family is my favourite! and when the baby was about to be dead and then then they were so relieved it didn't die and it was emotional and he was like allahu akhbar (god is great)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Errghh Becca, i hope lucas kills her off tbh

poor poor max :nope:
    Me thinks Owen's getting lonely he needs some company........let's hope it comes in the form of Becca
    I heard the actress who plays Becca landed 6 months contract with EE after the hospital scenes with stacey, when did she first appear? I was hoping she'd leave around end of March but she may be around a little bit longer :eek3: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Me thinks Owen's getting lonely he needs some company........let's hope it comes in the form of Becca
    I heard the actress who plays Becca landed 6 months contract with EE after the hospital scenes with stacey, when did she first appear? I was hoping she'd leave around end of March but she may be around a little bit longer :eek3: :mad:
    im not gonna look forward to that tbh :sadnod: shes too irritating

oh and
    CELEBRATIONS DOTTY IS GONE!

or is she gone? insh'allah she doesn't come back, hate that stupid little brat of a kid

ReputationRep:
    oh and
    CELEBRATIONS DOTTY IS GONE!

or is she gone? insh'allah she doesn't come back, hate that stupid little brat of a kid
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    i discussed the live show with so many people and 90% of them were so sure that bradley infact fell... i was like what the hell!!!
    please confirm that he did indeed commit suicide and im not just going crzy!
    He certainly fell, the first time I watched it it looked like he jumped, but when I saw it again it was obvious he fell.
    But I did watch them on different tv's each time, so maybe it has something to do with the resolution on them :confused:

ReputationRep:
    noooo the masood family is my favourite! and when the baby was about to be dead and then then they were so relieved it didn't die and it was emotional and he was like allahu akhbar (god is great)
    The Masoods are great but I never liked watching labour scenes, its just bore seeing Zainab saying 'I forbid it' constantly its just Syed & Christian storyline dragging her down, She's great with Danise but I'm far more interested to see the Lucas & the aftermath of Archie's reveal & Bradley's death so these fillers don't interest me :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders is on tonight at 7:30 cos I think there's rugby game on friday

ReputationRep:
    Agree with this, Zainab is good at comedy stuff but don't like her involvement in this syed & christian storyline at all.
    Ronnie should've kept her mouth shut, Jack was right for once she's ****ed in the head alright :rolleyes:
    so instead of solving real crimes, they spend time doing this :congrats: :facepalm:

Didn't realise EE was on tonight thanks

ReputationRep:
    Zainab is a great character tbh, even though I think the way she was a b!tch with Christian yesterday.

And why doesn't Becca just f**k off already.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell?? Why was it such a dramatic ending just because Masood has stolen some post? What is this, Grange Hill?!?!

Also, did anyone here the continuity announcer during the credtis: ''Press the red button if you're a virgin (pause) or sky viewer''

LOL.

I pressed red!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ernesto)
    What the hell?? Why was it such a dramatic ending just because Masood has stolen some post? What is this, Grange Hill?!?!

Also, did anyone here the continuity announcer during the credtis: ''Press the red button if you're a virgin (pause) or sky viewer''

LOL.

I pressed red!
    I heard that too haha! As for the ending, it was almost like they ran out of time and were like "quick, we need a duff duff NOW" lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lazaroo)
    I heard that too haha! As for the ending, it was almost like they ran out of time and were like "quick, we need a duff duff NOW" lol
    LoL!! It was awful... it could at least have been something to do with Stacey, or something to do with the Lucas storyline.. but no.. the ending was about Masood hoarding post wtf.

ReputationRep:
    LoL!! It was awful... it could at least have been something to do with Stacey, or something to do with the Lucas storyline.. but no.. the ending was about Masood hoarding post wtf.
    But is he actually hoarding post? First I've heard of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lazaroo)
    But is he actually hoarding post? First I've heard of it!
    I know! Whose post would he be hoarding?? What a bizarre storyline!!

ReputationRep:
    And whats going on with the Lucas/Theresa thing coming back all of a sudden?

ReputationRep:
    where has Jay gone?

ReputationRep:
    I know! Whose post would he be hoarding?? What a bizarre storyline!!
    Random isn't it? its going somewhere but nowhere interesting imo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    During an argument with Masood, Syed interjects and insists that she's being unfair to his father. Zainab, however, snaps and reveals that it was Masood's gambling that resulted in them losing their savings and flat all those years ago. Syed's shocked as he thought it was all his fault.
    Masood's taken aback when Jane walks in with more missing post; Masood offers to look after baby Kamil if Zainab wants to return to work at the unit; and the real post thief is revealed…

Best line: "Should be wit' your crew, reppin' yr endz. Ya get me?"
    Imagine a scene with her and fat boy, older viewers wouldn't understand a thing :p:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.