Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    The Masoods are the best family in Eastenders.

ReputationRep:
    Billy you naughty boy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    Oh God the new Balham crew and the missing post. Eastenders is moving up in the world!
    isn't just?
    I was so sure there was gonna be another live ep to reveal who was stealing the post but it had to be silly billy :mad: :mad:
    I'm hating these jeremy kyle rejects.....:mad:

ReputationRep:
    can anyone tell me whats actually going on with the post? like where did jane get all that post from that she took round to the postmans (always forget his name). and was it billy stealing it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiley:))
    can anyone tell me whats actually going on with the post? like where did jane get all that post from that she took round to the postmans (always forget his name). and was it billy stealing it?
    Masood left it out on the street to see who was stealing it and Jane brought it back round to his house

Speaking of the Masood's, why is Masood's last name Ahmed but the rest of the family have the surname Masood?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Masood left it out on the street to see who was stealing it and Jane brought it back round to his house

Speaking of the Masood's, why is Masood's last name Ahmed but the rest of the family have the surname Masood?
    Ooo I have no idea, I always thought the guysn ame was Max Masood, but now I realise it defnitly isn't lol. So had billy stole the post? Or someone billy lives with? I really shouldn't get confused at Easteneders :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiley:))
    Ooo I have no idea, I always thought the guysn ame was Max Masood, but now I realise it defnitly isn't lol. So had billy stole the post? Or someone billy lives with? I really shouldn't get confused at Easteneders :s
    I think Billy is stealing it. Billy was flashing his cash around earlier (by bailing Masood out at the Indian restaurant) and Zainab accused Masood of stealing post when Masood bought a new buggy for their baby. Money is what's tying the storyline together, basically.

At least, I think this is what's going on.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was the other way round and he was called Ahmed Masood, when they first arrived, I remember Dot calling Zainab Mrs MasMoood or something like that it was quite funny at the time.

ReputationRep:
    eastenders is actually extremely pathetic at the moment and i feel a bit silly watching it lol
    hopefully the gay storyline and lucas storyline will come out soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    eastenders is actually extremely pathetic at the moment and i feel a bit silly watching it lol
    hopefully the gay storyline and lucas storyline will come out soon!
    agreed. :yep:
    forget the gay one...lucas is were the good stuff is. i wonder how long it will take.

ReputationRep:
    Will Lucas kill Liz? :ninja: When she said "As long as I have breath in my body, I will keep him safe.." made me wonder!

ReputationRep:
    Who's Liz?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Haven't watched EE last night but I'm assuming it was to see her step-uncle.....sorry boyfriend :rolleyes: :p:

Not sure if its spoiler or rumour but I saw this in soaplife today:-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "which Eastender goes through a paternity test to prove his child is really his and is he in for a shock ?"

Could it be Jack or Ricky? can't think of anyone else :confused:
    I know, but in a neighbourhood like that and her being shocked of what happened to her lol

today the 'black crew' were lulz again,cant take that seriously i want that storyline over ASAP! :rofl:

and :lolwut: at billy with the post, random storyline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    Will Lucas kill Liz? :ninja: When she said "As long as I have breath in my body, I will keep him safe.." made me wonder!
    haha same, and the way he gave that same evil look he did to the dog...when he killed that dog that was when he reached a new low :nothing:

i didnt care that trina died,she got on my nerves lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Who's Liz?
    Libbys grandma, Owens mother..

ReputationRep:

Don't children usually take the father's first name as their surname in Indian culture? So if Syed carried on the tradition his baby's surname would be Syed. This is just something I remember talking to a friend about ages ago. It's a tradition that probably doesn't continue once the family move to the west.

I could be very wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    Don't children usually take the father's first name as their surname in Indian culture? So if Syed carried on the tradition his baby's surname would be Syed. This is just something I remember talking to a friend about ages ago. It's a tradition that probably doesn't continue once the family move to the west.

I could be very wrong though.
    That makes sense actually, thought it would be something like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    I know, but in a neighbourhood like that and her being shocked of what happened to her lol

today the 'black crew' were lulz again,cant take that seriously i want that storyline over ASAP! :rofl:

+ random white guy who pops out of nowhere to announce they put a lot of effort into getting that gun :toofunny:

Oh and how can people say the Masoods are the best family? They suck, apart from Tamwar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    + random white guy who pops out of nowhere to announce they put a lot of effort into getting that gun :toofunny:

Oh and how can people say the Masoods are the best family? They suck, apart from Tamwar.
    :rofl: me and my mate couldn't stop laughing at that white guy haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

me too roll on april......they're almost as cringeworthy as the E20 gang who stabbed Jay few years back. :rolleyes:
    EE really need to understand they can't do gang stuff they always mess it up :rolleyes:
    Poor billy, they can't find anything for the character to do so they thought this was a good idea :lolwut:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.