87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Not sure if its spoiler or rumour but I saw this in soaplife today:-
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "which Eastender goes through a paternity test to prove his child is really his and is he in for a shock ?"

Could it be Jack or Ricky? can't think of anyone else :confused:
    hmmmm :eek: if its spoiler then I would say its highly likely its Jack especially with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shooting
    or it would have something to do with the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    little girl Ronnie finds looking for her dad, Ronnie recognises the father and so do we but she's reluctant to let the girl meet her father. I'm more interesting to find out who the little girl is, maybe Louise

Sounds interesting either way, better than this post theft storyline :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    me too roll on april......they're almost as cringeworthy as the E20 gang who stabbed Jay few years back. :rolleyes:
    EE really need to understand they can't do gang stuff they always mess it up :rolleyes:
    Poor billy, they can't find anything for the character to do so they thought this was a good idea :lolwut:
    I'll bet the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shooting
    will be on the 2nd, poor cow needs a break :lolwut:

There's been too much teenage romance lately in Eastenders.

ReputationRep:
    Whitney is such a hussy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    hmmmm :eek: if its spoiler then I would say its highly likely its Jack especially with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shooting
    or it would have something to do with the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    little girl Ronnie finds looking for her dad, Ronnie recognises the father and so do we but she's reluctant to let the girl meet her father. I'm more interesting to find out who the little girl is, maybe Louise

Sounds interesting either way, better than this post theft storyline :rolleyes:
    I'll bet the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shooting
    will be on the 2nd, poor cow needs a break :lolwut:
    maybe I don't understand why all of a sudden though, everything is pointing towards it being him or
    Spoiler:
    Show
    phil as he's got some family shock coming up so maybe the little girl Ronnie finds is Louise but would she really do that to Phil though. She knows he loves her unless he's back on the drink then maybe......I can totally see the shooting being on the 2nd purely to make it more heartache for Ronnie

poor woman, everyone's got it in for her :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently, she & Roxy get in some bidding war for Tanya's salon & she makes Roxy pay WAY more than she should to prove to her she ain't got the business head
    :cool:

Is it true that the:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Shooting storyline happens during the same week of the anniversary of Danielle's death?

ReputationRep:
    maybe I don't understand why all of a sudden though, everything is pointing towards it being him or
    Spoiler:
    Show
    phil as he's got some family shock coming up so maybe the little girl Ronnie finds is Louise but would she really do that to Phil though. She knows he loves her unless he's back on the drink then maybe......I can totally see the shooting being on the 2nd purely to make it more heartache for Ronnie
    After reading that I think its
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Phil

Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently, she & Roxy get in some bidding war for Tanya's salon & she makes Roxy pay WAY more than she should to prove to her she ain't got the business head
    :cool:
    If true, she has just gone up in my estimation
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Is it true that the:

[Spoiler]
    Shooting storyline happens during the same week of the anniversary of Danielle's death?
    Looking more and more likely, the storyline has already started to develop this week but we haven't seen
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack's involvement as yet so its most likely to happen on friday as cliffhanger and 2nd is on friday and afterall Ronnie is 'tragic heroine'

Spoilers come out tomorrow for the last week of March maybe they'll reveal something different but I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    Don't children usually take the father's first name as their surname in Indian culture? So if Syed carried on the tradition his baby's surname would be Syed. This is just something I remember talking to a friend about ages ago. It's a tradition that probably doesn't continue once the family move to the west.

I could be very wrong though.
    I thought the Masoods were meant to be Pakistani? I'm sure I remember Zainab telling Syed about how there were no homosexuals in Pakistan, and isn't the girl, Shabman, meant to be doing charity work there too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undisclosed?)
    I thought the Masoods were meant to be Pakistani? I'm sure I remember Zainab telling Syed about how there were no homosexuals in Pakistan, and isn't the girl, Shabman, meant to be doing charity work there too?
    I think it's because they're Muslims, not because of where they're from.

And yes they are from Pakistan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    I think it's because they're Muslims, not because of where they're from.

And yes they are from Pakistan
    I know. I meant that because she mentioned Pakistan, I guessed they were from there.

ReputationRep:
    have i missed something?
    max and jack are not talking to each other? since when?

ReputationRep:
    Whitney + Billie = PATHETIC.

Billie needs to get rid of her asap before he looks even worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undisclosed?)
    True. So maybe the general Indian Subcontinent area?

ReputationRep:
    whitney should seriously get a makeover. i hate her chavtastic-ness :/ she has a really nice face, its a shame they have to make her look like..that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    have i missed something?
    max and jack are not talking to each other? since when?
    I think they blame themselves for Bradley's death afterall it was their idea espcially Jack's that Bradley go on the run. They were never close brothers anyway, they were hardly seen together (on good terms) before the whole Archie's murder. Shame really cos Jack's character is tolerable when he's with Max.

ReputationRep:
    the 'black crew' are back :facepalm2:

im not gonna look forward to the acting tomorrow then if they're gonna be in it

ReputationRep:
    It would be hilarious if Whitney woke up one morning and decided to dress like a goth (y) I don't get the storyline with Billy, why would he be stealing post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    It would be hilarious if Whitney woke up one morning and decided to dress like a goth (y) I don't get the storyline with Billy, why would he be stealing post
    Its just a filler, I'm guessing he needs the money especially if Roxy is charging him £1000 for rent :eek:
    I think he goes through people posts hoping to find any cash it in but who the hell sends money via post these days :confused:
    Any pathetic storyline & Billy seems to get it
    Yay the funeral is today

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ Jean trying to rip the dress off Becca. :love:

ReputationRep:
    FFS Becca JUST NEEDS TO DIE!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.