Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    lol at Becca's duck lips, legendary character.

That Kylie girl also looks duck like to some extent also

ReputationRep:
    LOL n1r4v.

Liz is on the ball :woo: - I feel sorry for her though. Her son is dead. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Hate Becca! :mad:
    I actually just forward it whenever she comes on! Ain't they getting rid of her soon?

I hate Becca, but I really liked the scene at the end with Rachel, although I thought that was when Stacey would show up.

ReputationRep:
    ergghhh i thought lauren was stacey :pierre:

becca has some nasty horse mouth, i just cringed when she kissed Max tbh. I hope Liz isnt the next victim

ReputationRep:
    When is stacy coming back?

I think in a week or two because she'll have a whole episode with Max so I guess that's being filmed now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecouture)
    When is stacy coming back?
    26th March

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    26th March
    that's when the two hander is on right? I thought she'll be back an episode or two before that though
    EE has gone downhill since the live ep but its going to pick up soon.

As suprising as it may seem, I'm warming to Becca's character especially with Jean - some funny scenes, shame she won't stick around when they find out about Bradley's death. I can't wait till Tanya returns

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't stop crying tonight, it was so sad, wish Becca would **** off though.

Can't wait until Stacey comes back though, Lacey Turner is a fantastic actress and I think she makes the show to be honest, although I'm loving this Lucy storyline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    that's when the two hander is on right? I thought she'll be back an episode or two before that though
    EE has gone downhill since the live ep but its going to pick up soon.

As suprising as it may seem, I'm warming to Becca's character especially with Jean - some funny scenes, shame she won't stick around when they find out about Bradley's death. I can't wait till Tanya returns
    Possibly, but the two hander is the first time Max and Stacey see each other since she disappeared.
    So I reckon she'll probably turn up at the end of the episode on the 25th.

ReputationRep:
    Would it be fair to say the people who play Max and Stacey are the best actors in EastEnders.

ReputationRep:
    The chav crew are just unbelievably annoying! That girl must actually be a chav, she pulls off the look brilliantly!

ReputationRep:
    What's the two hander?

ReputationRep:
    At least Becca is a much more interesting improvement on Stacey's last plot device/best friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    What's the two hander?
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...wo-hander.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Would it be fair to say the people who play Max and Stacey are the best actors in EastEnders.
    Very fair imo.

The only actors who come close are the ones playing Jean Slater (I saw her in some other programme and it hit me what a great actor she was) and Ronnie

I agree, although it's quite surprising that Lacey/Stacey gets recognised for her acting with awards but I can't recall Jake Wood/Max being nominated for anything in the last couple of years.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

ReputationRep:
    that kylie girl..wasnt she in harry potter no6? right at the beginnig, the girl in the cafe with the afro..she looks so familiar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I agree, although it's quite surprising that Lacey/Stacey gets recognised for her acting with awards but I can't recall Jake Wood/Max being nominated for anything in the last couple of years.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    It hit me because everytime I've seen Max he seems to be the only (along with Stacy) that can really act. I also saw him in a role in the Illusionist, so he is capable of things better than the Enders.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.