The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sorafdfs
At least Becca is a much more interesting improvement on Stacey's last plot device/best friend.

:lol: that's so true :biggrin:
I'm starting to like Becca, her & Jean together are great!

The Stig
The chav crew are just unbelievably annoying! That girl must actually be a chav, she pulls off the look brilliantly!

Or EE has great makeup department and she's good actress :p:
Barça
It hit me because everytime I've seen Max he seems to be the only (along with Stacy) that can really act. I also saw him in a role in the Illusionist, so he is capable of things better than the Enders.

He's quite good, along with Samantha Janus/Ronnie and Janine/Charlie.

I haven't seen Max/Jake in anything besides EE but I've just had a look on wikipedia and apparently he was also in The Bill, Only Fools and Horses and a lot more.
sleekchic
I agree, although it's quite surprising that Lacey/Stacey gets recognised for her acting with awards but I can't recall Jake Wood/Max being nominated for anything in the last couple of years.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

EE got an award for Stacey & Max's affair back in 2008 for the Best storyline but that was received with three other casts members and the writer so Jake Wood didn't get an award himself.
I think him and Samantha Womack are underrated can't believe they aren't up for best actor/best actress this year either, instead Scott Maslen & Barbara Windsor are up. With Barbara leaving its not at all surprising but as much as I think Scott is an OK actor he's got nothing on Jake Wood who's been over looked.
I'm hoping Jake or Sam will get the 'best dramatic performance' with the wedding episode and Bradley's death.
That's quite soon.

It'll be interesting to see how the storyline pans out.
Hooovan*
that kylie girl..wasnt she in harry potter no6? right at the beginnig, the girl in the cafe with the afro..she looks so familiar :s-smilie:

Just checked imdb, it is! :p: haha that's two characters from Eastenders who have appeared on Harry Potter (Chelsea being the other character) :p:
Reply 1846

Wow that's pretty soon. I thought she would be leaving in the Summer!
Apparently the little girl Ronnie finds next week is...

Spoiler

could patrick be lucas's next victim?
someone is bound to find that flower receipt, and if its patrick hell figure it all out.
does anyone know if lucy is going to continue with the pregnancy?
It's snowing :mute:
Reply 1850
Such a missed opportunity, poorly written and adhered to terrible stereotypes and connotations. Other than that, was good to see Peggy waving the skeng around in the pub.
and the lucas storyline begins...
:woo:
letsdothetimewarpagain
It's snowing :mute:

Which Billy thought would be the perfect time to wash cars. :rolleyes:
so laods of teenagers love listening to grime eh?

although my ringtone was played there :dance:

i hate that silly black crew,i still want them out! and LOL at peggy she just made a right damn fool of herself tbh, but the ending was :lolwut:

i wanted grant back :getmecoat:
mel0n
Wow that's pretty soon. I thought she would be leaving in the Summer!

So did I but if it concludes this syed/christian storyline then I'm not complaining. EE hasn't been good since the live episode but April looks good though
woss becca playing at?
flowermaster91
so laods of teenagers love listening to grime eh?

although my ringtone was played there :dance:

i hate that silly black crew,i still want them out! and LOL at peggy she just made a right damn fool of herself tbh, but the ending was :lolwut:

i wanted grant back :getmecoat:

:ditto:
Trying to hard methinks.
eastenders is trying to " grimeify " itself Lol.
Deyn_08
:ditto:
Trying to hard methinks.
eastenders is trying to " grimeify " itself Lol.

Hmm, I think its to get Peggy out, maybe she'll get fed up of Roxy and run off to live with Grant, because I'm sure i read somewhere she's not leaving 'properly', or that she might come back for short stints in the future.
Jordan1990
Apparently the little girl Ronnie finds next week is...

Spoiler

So this is

Spoiler

oh dear :eek: looks like everyone is turning on her......poor woman's got no-one left. I'd like her to become friends with Max again, they were so good together (as friends) when Jack & Tanya were dating :rolleyes: and afterall they've got ALOT in common.
I wasn't giving Eastenders my full attention today. What just happened with Lucas in that video?

Latest

Trending

Trending