Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    I wasn't giving Eastenders my full attention today. What just happened with Lucas in that video?
    He bought flowers for Owen's mums birthday, his daughter (cant remember her name) stole the cctv from the flower shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    He bought flowers for Owen's mums birthday, his daughter (cant remember her name) stole the cctv from the flower shop
    :eek: Oh God! I wonder how he's gonna worm himself out of that one!

ReputationRep:
    Finally its looking good.
    cant wait until tommorow, but im sure hes going to have an excuse.
    also there is someone who i find more annoying then becca...ADAM:mad:

ReputationRep:
    adam is such a prat. the way lucas was looking at him..i reckon he's the next victim.

and becca has really ugly hands, i noticed the other day..theyre really short n stubby n wrinkly. lol just thought id throw that out there :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I love it when Lucas goes on his religious outbursts. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Lucas

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched EE pretty much ALL WEEK :afraid:

(Original post by mel0n)
    I haven't watched EE pretty much ALL WEEK :afraid:
    Why not?!

Adam is such a prick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I don't like Lucas
    The evil characters are the most interesting. Once Lucas is killed off EE will get ultramega boring, just like when Archie was killed. :nopity:

I'll only watch it for Tamwar and Masood. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Why not?!

Adam is such a prick.
    What did he do?

I really haven't had a chance. Sunday Omnibus I guess it'll be!

(Original post by mel0n)
    What did he do?

Just being really arrogant any annoying. He and Libby are a couple now. Gay! I liked Libby and Darren as a pair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Just being really arrogant any annoying. He and Libby are a couple now. Gay! I liked Libby and Darren as a pair.
    Wow :lolwut: I know he liked her and all that but how did that happen? :ninja:

I liked her and Darren together too :yes:

(Original post by Mastermind`)
    The evil characters are the most interesting. Once Lucas is killed off EE will get ultramega boring, just like when Archie was killed. :nopity:

I'll only watch it for Tamwar and Masood. :love:
    Masood is awesome :love: I clearly remember Tamwar's 'bodypopping' sort of 'arm' robotic movement at his brother's wedding. :coma: What a move! :rofl:

(Original post by mel0n)
    Wow :lolwut: I know he liked her and all that but how did that happen? :ninja:

I liked her and Darren together too :yes:

Masood is awesome :love: I clearly remember Tamwar's 'bodypopping' sort of 'arm' robotic movement at his brother's wedding. :coma: What a move! :rofl:
    Dunno. Rebound, probably.

:five:

Ahahahahaha. I remember that move. :rofl2: The whole dance they did was just hilarious, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    rofl what kills me most is Syed's backflip. :jester: I downloaded those wedding episodes on iplayer, they've expired now. :cry:

Sags and I will always reminisce about those episodes for as long as we live. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    What did he do?

adam has knocked becca of the top spot in the most annoying list for me.:eek3: maybe you will hate becca less after watching tonights episode.

I've finally caught up with this week's episodes.

Becca needs to gtfo now, Lucas need to stop with the hypocrisy and Adam is such a prat. :nn:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :wavey:

Eastenders :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday's eastenders was so good, it had a lot of depth; Tamwar's discussion with Darren was brilliant dialogue, Lucas' discussion with Adam was pretty good, and although it wasn't very realistic, we finally got to find out about his true character. He is quite lolworthy.

But I was so pissed off today, i'm getting bored of the chavs and I'm getting annoyed with them constantly delaying Lucas' story. Why can't he just kill someone / someone find out about him :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Yesterday's eastenders was so good, it had a lot of depth; Tamwar's discussion with Darren was brilliant dialogue, Lucas' discussion with Adam was pretty good, and although it wasn't very realistic, we finally got to find out about his true character. He is quite lolworthy.

But I was so pissed off today, i'm getting bored of the chavs and I'm getting annoyed with them constantly delaying Lucas' story. Why can't he just kill someone / someone find out about him :mad:
    Why can't he be killed :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starryeyed.)
    Why can't he be killed :rolleyes:
    Because Lucas is an excellent twisted character like Archie, and I do not watch this programme to find out everything ends up happily ever after

As much evil as possible tbh

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.