The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

n1r4v
Because Lucas is an excellent twisted character like Archie, and I do not watch this programme to find out everything ends up happily ever after :smile:

As much evil as possible tbh

This.
How ****** boring would it be if everything it just happy? There won't be many storylines to continue. And the reason loads of people are still watching it is because of the twists and turns.
Reply 1881
Adam is so greasy.
mel0n
Adam is so greasy.

He is! But I'm glad Lucas and Patrick are starting to see it.

Btw mel0n, I LOVE your sig.
mel0n
Adam is so greasy.

He realllllllllllllly is.
Reply 1884
funkiichiicka
He is! But I'm glad Lucas and Patrick are starting to see it.

Btw mel0n, I LOVE your sig.

JessicaW
He realllllllllllllly is.

And really quite rude... i.e what he was saying to Darren about her lacking in the looks department but making up for it in other departments or something... What an idiot.
mel0n

And really quite rude... i.e what he was saying to Darren about her lacking in the looks department but making up for it in other departments or something... What an idiot.

Did he say that? :eek: Wtf. She's much better looking than he is. :indiff:
I hope Billie and his "crew" aren't hanging around, stupid characters :colonhash:. Becca and Adam should also GTFO :colonhash:.
Reply 1887
JessicaW

I'm sure that's what he said when they were in the pub and Darren said something like 'you're lucky you're in that chair' :\

secretmessages
I hope Billie and his "crew" aren't hanging around, stupid characters :colonhash:. Becca and Adam should also GTFO :colonhash:.

I think they are hanging around for quite a bit, there's a storyline coming up:

Spoiler

Agreed about Becca and Adam. Adam just really cheeses me off and I HATE Becca :angry:
mel0n

Spoiler

:yep: I read about that, hopefully they'll disappear after that storyline. I can just about stand Billie without his crew but what's with all these teens being introduced? First that E20 lot and now these guys.. I don't like it :no:
JessicaW

I think he said something along the lines of Girls that tend to lack in the looks department tend to make up for it in the sack.

He's such a ****. :colonhash:
Reply 1890
Wow I really don't like him. I wonder if my dislike for him will reach the same level as my dislike for Becca. Actually let me re-term that, my HATE for Becca :mad:.
Reply 1891
Adam is excellent at abusing his disability to get away with stuff. Good character, a lot of scenes he's been in has added depth. I hope he mistakes Becca for Libby and they get it on, if only for the hate-lulz.
mel0n

Spoiler

secretmessages
:yep: I read about that, hopefully they'll disappear after that storyline. I can just about stand Billie without his crew but what's with all these teens being introduced? First that E20 lot and now these guys.. I don't like it

We've got an hour long episode featuring Billie's crew on April Fools Day....how fitting :p: :rolleyes:
I'm sure

Spoiler

The whole storyline is ridiculous, the characters are painful to watch and its just plot device to get Ronnie & Jack back together, mark my word :mad:
Of_the_hook
We've got an hour long episode featuring Billie's crew on April Fools Day....how fitting :p: :rolleyes:
I'm sure

Spoiler

The whole storyline is ridiculous, the characters are painful to watch and its just plot device to get Ronnie & Jack back together, mark my word :mad:

I really hope that's true, although its interesting that this storyline occurs at the same time as the anniversary of Danielle's death.
Reply 1894
Of_the_hook
I'm sure

Spoiler

It's not someone TOTALLY random. Jack is an ex cop and Billie is his nephew, isn't he... I understand how Jack is involved and stuff but as you said it's more than likely just to get him and Ronnie back together again. :smile:
sleekchic
I really hope that's true, although its interesting that this storyline occurs at the same time as the anniversary of Danielle's death.

Ronnie must be the unluckiest woman in soap, I'd suggest she goes into isolation and has no contact with anyone but that ain't gonna happen.
I can't see any other outcomes of this storyline at all and I saw this on the EE wesbite couple of days ago:

Spoiler

which pretty much confirms it :wink:
mel0n
It's not someone TOTALLY random. Jack is an ex cop and Billie is his nephew, isn't he... I understand how Jack is involved and stuff but as you said it's more than likely just to get him and Ronnie back together again. :smile:

Spoiler

The bit in bold suggests that its random, yes the Brannings/Jacksons are the target but I doubt Jack specifically unless he gets into Confrontation with them.
Its such shame they couldn't think of any other way they could put Ronnie & Jack back together without introducing these awful characters/actors & storyline :rolleyes:
Of_the_hook

How fitting indeed :biggrin: there is no episode this friday though right? thats why there is hour long episode its to make it up for missing this friday's?
Do they reallly have to put them together, this is just gonna ruin Ronnie's character even more (not that there is much to ruin) and Jack is just a plank who I can ONLY tolerate when he's around Max. I'll bet anything they'll last for 4-5 episode before the next breakup and we're back to Roxy/Ronnie/Jack :yawn:
Before that we'll have to endure the greatest romance that is

Spoiler

:facepalm: :lolwut: did they ever have scene together before? :confused:
Reply 1898
Why do the writers insist on making out Zainab to be an annoying bitch?
I love Minty today. He returned to his classic self. What a lad. :adore:

Latest