• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Phil Mitchell is still a sex symbol lolz

ReputationRep:
    I know Roxy has always been immature and selfish but her character is getting worse and worse. Why would she think that Ronnie is only out to get one over on her when she is sitting pretty with her "empire" and £3 million in the bank?! The way she went on and on about Ronnie always wanting what she had and stuff was really annoying lol. Plus, when she 'remembered' that Ronnie lost all that money on Sam's bail [as a direct result of Archie's actions] and didn't see any issue with her having little/nothing whilst she has so much.

I know people like that exist and in EE, it wouldn't be 'right' to have people act fairly lol but it is irritating. She should have given Peggy the pub, Ronnie some money [even if it was only the bail money back which she put up in good faith] and let Billy live in the house with reasonable rent. She is clearly a bit mad - who would hang around in the east end when they could be somewhere 100 times better?! Especially given the character's past and her love of places like Ibiza...

Liked the Phil and Shirl stuff though. That was sweet and funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    I know Roxy has always been immature and selfish but her character is getting worse and worse. Why would she think that Ronnie is only out to get one over on her when she is sitting pretty with her "empire" and £3 million in the bank?! The way she went on and on about Ronnie always wanting what she had and stuff was really annoying lol. Plus, when she 'remembered' that Ronnie lost all that money on Sam's bail [as a direct result of Archie's actions] and didn't see any issue with her having little/nothing whilst she has so much.

I know people like that exist and in EE, it wouldn't be 'right' to have people act fairly lol but it is irritating. She should have given Peggy the pub, Ronnie some money [even if it was only the bail money back which she put up in good faith] and let Billy live in the house with reasonable rent. She is clearly a bit mad - who would hang around in the east end when they could be somewhere 100 times better?! Especially given the character's past and her love of places like Ibiza...

Liked the Phil and Shirl stuff though. That was sweet and funny.
    Hated Roxy character since xmas 08, when it was revealed Jack was Amy's father and she said to Ronnie 'you're only happy when you're miserable and this should keep you going for good couple of years' or WTTE but since she inherited Archie's money she's become a right *****. They'll have to do something pretty big with her if she's gonnna become a likeable (used that lightly) character, maybe get her involved in drugs or something cos it was hinted she was using whilist in Ibiza. She could loose all £3 million and I'll still be laughing rather than feeling sorry for her :p:
    I think her saying Ronnie always wanted what she had, she was mainly refering to Amy considering Ronnie wanted a baby with Jack, lets hope he never has kid with her, :eek: the children will be cousins & half brother/sister :eek3: that's just wrong IMO.

Ronnie was pretty much the same after Danielle died, what she did to get pregnant was completely wrong, but the fact that Danielle died in her arms was used to justify it all.

I guess Santer was right when he said give a character what they want and it'll ruin them. All Roxy ever wanted was money and look her now, its hard to find a single viewer who doesn't want to chuck something their remote control at the tv. :yes: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Wtf happened to Lucas :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Wtf happened to Lucas :lolwut:
    he's trying to make more work for everyone to delay the digging up of trinas tree. i think..

ReputationRep:
    that was mean ronnie!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Libby is just never at uni.

(Original post by The Stig)
    She's on holiday.

ReputationRep:
    Even though it was a bit terrible atleast that Becca wasn't shown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Oxford only have 8 week terms don't they although she does turn up when it is meant to be term time which is a little unrealistic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Hated Roxy character since xmas 08, when it was revealed Jack was Amy's father and she said to Ronnie 'you're only happy when you're miserable and this should keep you going for good couple of years' or WTTE but since she inherited Archie's money she's become a right *****. They'll have to do something pretty big with her if she's gonnna become a likeable (used that lightly) character, maybe get her involved in drugs or something cos it was hinted she was using whilist in Ibiza. She could loose all £3 million and I'll still be laughing rather than feeling sorry for her :p:
    I think her saying Ronnie always wanted what she had, she was mainly refering to Amy considering Ronnie wanted a baby with Jack, lets hope he never has kid with her, :eek: the children will be cousins & half brother/sister :eek3: that's just wrong IMO.

Ronnie was pretty much the same after Danielle died, what she did to get pregnant was completely wrong, but the fact that Danielle died in her arms was used to justify it all.

I guess Santer was right when he said give a character what they want and it'll ruin them. All Roxy ever wanted was money and look her now, its hard to find a single viewer who doesn't want to chuck something their remote control at the tv. :yes: :woo:
    Roxy had 30 million it would take loads for her to lose all that. But I agree she's gone horrible since she's got all the money, I suppose thats what having that amount of money does to you though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimberley*xo)
    Roxy had 30 million it would take loads for her to lose all that. But I agree she's gone horrible since she's got all the money, I suppose thats what having that amount of money does to you though!
    It was definitely £3 million not £30 million.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    It was definitely £3 million not £30 million.
    Lol I'm sure Billy read out 30 million in the will thing! Oh well either way she's loaded and got nothing to worry about, lucky thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsYCho ThInKeR)
    that was mean ronnie!:mad:
    Trust vinegar lips to do that, tut tut patato head ain't gonna be happy with her :mad:

(Original post by Kimberley*xo)
    It was definitely £3 million , hopefully this
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Roxy and Ronnie's relationship is already strained and Danny stirs things further in tonight's visit to Walford.

Danny is pleased to discover that Roxy keeps a large stash of money in the safe above the Vic
    means that she'll soon start to loose some of it at least :yes:
    Anyone know when Glenda is back?

ReputationRep:
    Im trying to find fridays episode on iplayer, was eastenders not on, or is it not updated yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Im trying to find fridays episode on iplayer, was eastenders not on, or is it not updated yet?
    It wasn't on because of sport relief.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

Lucas is a badman, tbh im only interested in him atm

ReputationRep:
    I was just watching the omnibus. Roxy is ******* annoying. Gosh.

Ronnie > Roxy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    It weren't on but on there is an hour long episode on the thursday 1st april to make up for this friday's missed episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    It weren't on but on there is an hour long episode on the thursday 1st april to make up for this friday's missed episode
    I thought they were already an hour over, from the last time they had an hour episode, which I've forgotten.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.