87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by funkiichiicka)
    I thought they were already an hour over, from the last time they had an hour episode, which I've forgotten.
    The four episodes per week "rule" isn't set in stone, often they go over during special events like Christmas and their birthday without compensating elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    Lol, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE *GOES PINK*

ReputationRep:
    EastEnders observations of the week

1 Encouraged to invite some friends to his birthday party, young Ben eventually came up with Abi - thus proving that, like everyone else in the series, he too has no friends who don't live on the square.

2 Carol messed up Ian Beale's service wash enabling him to boss her around all week. It also showed Walford's most successful businessman still hasn't got a washing machine.

3 Roxy's name for her new beauty salon - "Roxy's Beauty Salon, what do you think ?" - confirmed it was her sister Ronnie who got the brains. And the looks.

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/shelleyvis...ns-of-the.html
    :rofl: oh dear :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I think the beauty salon will flop if Roxy is running it. Like Ronnie sarcastically said, 'my sister the business woman' :p:

Ronnie's character is awesome. At times when she's obsessive over babies etc. its really annoying but she's a really good character.
    I don't understand why Peggy and Phil were so hostile towards her when she first entered the pub

ReputationRep:
    You just gotta love Phil, he is a real legend. He's more man than Kimbo Slice, what a character.

I'm enjoying watching Lucas hopefully his exploits will become even more twisted and macabre

ben is 14 years old and still a stupid little whiney pansy
    get rid of him eastenders!
    kill him off!

ReputationRep:
    where has becca disappeared to???

not that im complaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neomilan)
    kill him off!
    Yeah, if there ever was a good target for Lucas, it's that little prick.

ReputationRep:
    Ben is gonna become a jealous little prick because Phil's daughter is on the scene.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I swear Ben hasn't aged in four years.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been so annoyed at a fourteen year old. Have a massive desire to punch that ***** Ben in the face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    I've never been so annoyed at a fourteen year old. Have a massive desire to punch that ***** Ben in the face
    I agree wholeheartedly

Normally I would feel guilty for hating a child but on this occasion, it is well warranted hate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

I'm enjoying watching Lucas hopefully his exploits will become even more twisted and macabre
    Hopefully! It's currently getting a bit tedious, how for the last month or so it's just been someone saying "let's do this!" and his going "now lets not be too hasty...". Progress already! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Hopefully! It's currently getting a bit tedious, how for the last month or so it's just been someone saying "let's do this!" and his going "now lets not be too hasty...". Progress already! lol
    :toofunny:

I'm not sure how it's all going to be revealed though, it's not exactly as if they're going to dig up the rug with the body in it. In any case, do you know when it's all going to be revealed? I may have a break from this until closer to the time

ReputationRep:
    kill him off!
    Stella should've finished him off while she had the chance! :mad:
    I think we'll see love triangle develop with Jordan, Abi and Ben. Don't know who I feel sorry for the most! :rolleyes:
    Abi - whiny daddy's girl
    Jordan - thinks everything is pretty and is probably has mind of 4 yr old
    Ben - well I don't think I need to tell you anything!

oh wait I feel sorry for us if it does happen

ReputationRep:
    Why did Ben hate Jordan at that bs party before

Also is Jack going to finally get shot tomorrow? What's happening in the hour long episode?

Once again Phil was the man, everything about him is amazing

(Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Stella should've finished him off while she had the chance! :mad:
    I think we'll see love triangle develop with Jordan, Abi and Ben. Don't know who I feel sorry for the most! :rolleyes:
    Abi - whiny daddy's girl
    Jordan - thinks everything is pretty and is probably has mind of 4 yr old
    Ben - well I don't think I need to tell you anything!

oh wait I feel sorry for us if it does happen
    love triangle WTF?!
    they're probably maximum 12 years old!!

ReputationRep:
    love triangle WTF?!
    they're probably maximum 12 years old!!
    Dude, it was Ben's 14th birthday the other day

And I agree with the love triangle thing, we already know there's something between Jordon and Abi, and unless Ben is gay [which I suspect] he probably has a bit of a crush on Abi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Dude, it was Ben's 14th birthday the other day

And I agree with the love triangle thing, we already know there's something between Jordon and Abi, and unless Ben is gay [which I suspect] he probably has a bit of a crush on Abi
    Patato head isn't going to be best pleased if/when he finds out his son is gay
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Elsewhere, bullies target Ben on his way home from football.

Jack feels humiliated and embarrassed during a visit from Ronnie at the hospital.

Meanwhile, an angry Phil is shocked when he finds out who is bullying Ben, and Jack's hospital doctor sets his eyes on Ronnie and is determined to win her over.
    :lol: can't wait tilll then! I'm surprised that Ben's playing football tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Why did Ben hate Jordan at that bs party before

Also is Jack going to finally get shot tomorrow? What's happening in the hour long episode?
    Once again Phil was the man, everything about him is amazing
    Tomorrow is the two hander episode with Max & Stacey ( it'll only feature the two characters).
    The shooting will not happen till next week thursday but it'll not be a duff duff moment so it'll happen first part of the episode and I think the second part of the episode concentrates on everyone's reaction to the shooting. Poor Max, after what happened to Bradley

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.