Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Patato head isn't going to be best pleased if/when he finds out his son is gay
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Elsewhere, bullies target Ben on his way home from football.

Jack feels humiliated and embarrassed during a visit from Ronnie at the hospital.

Meanwhile, an angry Phil is shocked when he finds out who is bullying Ben, and Jack's hospital doctor sets his eyes on Ronnie and is determined to win her over.
    :lol: can't wait tilll then! I'm surprised that Ben's playing football tbh
    That's why it would be good, it would make a class storyline with Phil trying to accept his son's sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    That's why it would be good, it would make a class storyline with Phil trying to accept his son's sexuality.
    Predictable nonetheless, I would rather Ben stayed camp but was straight and become less irratating. I would like to see him learn to stand up for himself and become a "Mitchell" but i'll admit it'll be funny to see Peggy's reaction as well
    If they going to make hard man Phil's son gay, they'll need strong actor cos Steve Mcfadden is brilliant, and Charlie (Ben) is utter **** so it'll probably be better to do the storyline if they decide to recast the actor or else it just won't work.
    I'll bet you it'll be a girl or a younger kid that's bullying him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Predictable nonetheless, I would rather Ben stayed camp but was straight and become less irratating. I would like to see him learn to stand up for himself and become a "Mitchell" but i'll admit it'll be funny to see Peggy's reaction as well
    If they going to make hard man Phil's son gay, they'll need strong actor cos Steve Mcfadden is brilliant, and Charlie (Ben) is utter **** so it'll probably be better to do the storyline if they decide to recast the actor or else it just won't work.
    I'll bet you it'll be a girl or a younger kid that's bullying him :rolleyes:
    Hmm yeah, true.

I'd laugh if it was Louise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TribeSpirit)
    Hmm yeah, true.

I'd laugh if it was Louise
    I'd never thought of her but if it is then :rofl: she's about 8 right?

ReputationRep:
    you people couldve spoilered the bit about the shooting :hand:

and :rofl: at the black crew again ahah 'no1 disses our crew man' dear lord :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Hopefully! It's currently getting a bit tedious, how for the last month or so it's just been someone saying "let's do this!" and his going "now lets not be too hasty...". Progress already! lol
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'd never thought of her but if it is then :rofl: she's about 8 right?
    Yeah, that's why I'd laugh :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    I think Bobby reading that book last night was more convincing than any of Ben's acting - ever.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Tonight should be good :teeth:

I'm looking forward to tonight's and the episode on the 1st. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll be eternally jealous of heather trott. How, how, how did she get Darren?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Tonight should be good :teeth:
    Argh, I'm at a party tonight...I'll have to tape it

ReputationRep:
    What a crap programme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nonce Theology)
    What a crap programme.
    A bit like liquorish.

It's addictive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    A bit like liquorish.

It's addictive.
    Nobody asked you, freak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nonce Theology)
    Nobody asked you, freak.
    Sorry JosefF :sigh:

Who were you asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Sorry JosefF :sigh:
    The name's Snake.

Who were you asking?
    Somebody who's willing to tenderly suckle on my slightly under-sized, plump and refreshingly elasticated scrotum.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ^ That must have been one big dump he took.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like Ben

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.