The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

$TUPID_hEAD
Patato head isn't going to be best pleased if/when he finds out his son is gay :biggrin:

Spoiler

:lol: can't wait tilll then! I'm surprised that Ben's playing football tbh :wink:

That's why it would be good, it would make a class storyline with Phil trying to accept his son's sexuality.
TribeSpirit
That's why it would be good, it would make a class storyline with Phil trying to accept his son's sexuality.

Predictable nonetheless, I would rather Ben stayed camp but was straight and become less irratating. I would like to see him learn to stand up for himself and become a "Mitchell" but i'll admit it'll be funny to see Peggy's reaction as well :wink:
If they going to make hard man Phil's son gay, they'll need strong actor cos Steve Mcfadden is brilliant, and Charlie (Ben) is utter **** so it'll probably be better to do the storyline if they decide to recast the actor or else it just won't work.
I'll bet you it'll be a girl or a younger kid that's bullying him :rolleyes:
$TUPID_hEAD
Predictable nonetheless, I would rather Ben stayed camp but was straight and become less irratating. I would like to see him learn to stand up for himself and become a "Mitchell" but i'll admit it'll be funny to see Peggy's reaction as well :wink:
If they going to make hard man Phil's son gay, they'll need strong actor cos Steve Mcfadden is brilliant, and Charlie (Ben) is utter **** so it'll probably be better to do the storyline if they decide to recast the actor or else it just won't work.
I'll bet you it'll be a girl or a younger kid that's bullying him :rolleyes:

Hmm yeah, true.

I'd laugh if it was Louise
TribeSpirit
Hmm yeah, true.

I'd laugh if it was Louise

I'd never thought of her but if it is then :rofl: she's about 8 right? :biggrin:
you people couldve spoilered the bit about the shooting :hand:

and :rofl: at the black crew again ahah 'no1 disses our crew man' dear lord :facepalm2:
Duck and Cover
Hopefully! It's currently getting a bit tedious, how for the last month or so it's just been someone saying "let's do this!" and his going "now lets not be too hasty...". Progress already! lol

:rofl:
$TUPID_hEAD
I'd never thought of her but if it is then :rofl: she's about 8 right? :biggrin:

Yeah, that's why I'd laugh :hahaha:
I think Bobby reading that book last night was more convincing than any of Ben's acting - ever.
Tonight should be good :teeth:
I'm looking forward to tonight's and the episode on the 1st. :teeth:
I think I'll be eternally jealous of heather trott. How, how, how did she get Darren?
secretmessages
Tonight should be good :teeth:

Argh, I'm at a party tonight...I'll have to tape it
What a crap programme.
Reply 1973
Nonce Theology
What a crap programme.

A bit like liquorish.

It's addictive.
n1r4v
A bit like liquorish.

It's addictive.

Nobody asked you, freak.
Reply 1975
Nonce Theology
Nobody asked you, freak.

Sorry JosefF :sigh:

Who were you asking?
n1r4v
Sorry JosefF :sigh:

The name's Snake.

Who were you asking?

Somebody who's willing to tenderly suckle on my slightly under-sized, plump and refreshingly elasticated scrotum.
Reply 1977
^ That must have been one big dump he took.
Reply 1979
I really don't like Ben :colonhash:

Latest