The Student Room Group

Best way to approach this girl

There is this girl in this restaurant we go to quite often that seems really cute and I would like to get to know her. I think she is interested because every time we go in she we smile at each other alot (and there is lots of eye contact) and the couple of chances i've been able to talk to her on my own she has been chatty with me.

What would be the best way of approaching her? Asking for her number/giving her my number? Name for facebook? I don't know its soo akward :-\

Thanks in advance! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"Are you looking at me or at my invisible friend who follows me everywhere?"
She is probably told to act that friendly to every customer, I wouldn't read too much into things.
best way to approach her would be to sneak up from behind i think (element of surprise)....
Reply 4
Hang on let me get up from the floor, the laughter hurts so much...
Reply 5
The Guv

you either laugh too easy and are a stupid little weiner or you're 'doing' sarcasm, im not impressed
The Guv

To be honest, your situation is pretty pathetic, so we should be the ones laughing at you. No need to create a thread about it on TSR unless you're somehow socially retarded.
Reply 7
i work in a restaurant, so my advice would be to write your number on the recipt and give it to her if she texts you she likes you :smile:
"Bend over - don't worry, I'll be gentle"?
sil3nt_cha0s
She is probably told to act that friendly to every customer, I wouldn't read too much into things.

This. If I worked in a restaurant I'd act like that just to get good tips.
Irrelevance
"Bend over - don't worry, I'll be gentle"?

a bit off topic man, but hows your chem degree going? Stil on track for a 2:1?
Well tbh, you really haven't got anything to lose by just asking her out/ give her your number etc. It might work; but be prepared for her to mention she has a boyfriend etc.

The only thing I would say is you don't seem that confident, so you really need to be direct when you ask her.
Reply 12
Do not ask for the facebook thing :facepalm:
Give her a very generous tip, she'll say thank you. Slip out your penis, then ask her to thank you by sucking it. If she says no, slap her forehead with it repeatedly :awesome:
Anonymous
a bit off topic man, but hows your chem degree going? Stil on track for a 2:1?

It's not too bad, could be better. A bit gutting though since people who didn't turn up to lectures at all did better than I did. :sigh:

2:1 will be dependant on next year. I'm not putting much faith into a good start because that seems to be a bit of a false friend.
Reply 14
Erechtheus
Well tbh, you really haven't got anything to lose by just asking her out/ give her your number etc. It might work; but be prepared for her to mention she has a boyfriend etc.

The only thing I would say is you don't seem that confident, so you really need to be direct when you ask her.

fabfay
i work in a restaurant, so my advice would be to write your number on the recipt and give it to her if she texts you she likes you :smile:

Thanks for the advice, its worth a go.. :smile:

I'm pretty sure she is interested in me because of the way, the number of times she looks at me, the constant smiling and the chattiness. It definitely isn't for a tip because there is a 10% gratuity for the staff automatically added on to the bill so you don't leave a tip.

Reason I ask on here is because i've never asked a girl that I dont know that well, out before (unlike someone in school or college who i would be friendly with anyway) and I wasn't sure how to best do it without coming across creepy/weird.
Reply 15
Just

Ask

Her
Reply 16
sil3nt_cha0s

this is not america.
The Guv
There is this girl in this restaurant we go to quite often that seems really cute and I would like to get to know her. I think she is interested because every time we go in she we smile at each other alot (and there is lots of eye contact) and the couple of chances i've been able to talk to her on my own she has been chatty with me.

What would be the best way of approaching her? Asking for her number/giving her my number? Name for facebook? I don't know its soo akward :-\

not to burst your bubble but its called customer service, i used to work at tesco, and we were told to act friendly and chat to customers
The Guv

Lionel would do the magic for you :smile:

"Hello, Is it me your looking for
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in yur smile
You're all i've ever wanted
I love you"
Reply 19
Tsukuyomi
not to burst your bubble but its called customer service, i used to work at tesco, and we were told to act friendly and chat to customers

I can honestly say i've never had anyone in tesco look at me like she does lol

either she is too good at her job or she likes me lool

Suppose there is only one way to find out :woo:

Latest

Trending

Trending