ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    oh no i didnt think so, looked natural
    your eyes are half-nice :p:
    Don't make me AMOG you! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticMaster)
    When she asks if you want fries with that say no but I'd like your number

joke aside, just say hi I've seen you in here a few times, it'd be nice to meet up some time can I have your number please. Or you could try the number on receipt.
    (Original post by lauralollipop)
    Lol at some of these posts :P

My advice would be to ask for her number/give her ur number. Dont do the facebook thing though, it looks a bit stalkerish..

or you could just do a really cheesy chat up line :P
    thx, i think i'm going to go with number on the receipt then if she is interested she can ring me and if not there is no pressure.

Why has this thread induced so many random, useless, offtopic posts!?!

ReputationRep:
    Just be straight with her...girls love that - go up to her and just say "can i have your number" and add a bit of banter here and there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davy-Jones)
    Do not ask for the facebook thing :facepalm:
    Give her a very generous tip, she'll say thank you. Slip out your penis, then ask her to thank you by sucking it. If she says no, slap her forehead with it repeatedly :awesome:
    I actually giggled like a schoolgirl.

And I can see the writing your number on the receipt going horribly wrong - IE her not noticing, and just putting it on the counter, and one of the cooks having a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Less_then_zero)
    best way to approach her would be to sneak up from behind i think (element of surprise)....
    Chuck Norris style?

I'd go with the, start off a convo, and then somewhere in the middle ask for her number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabfay)
    i work in a restaurant, so my advice would be to write your number on the recipt and give it to her if she texts you she likes you
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    To be honest, your situation is pretty pathetic, so we should be the ones laughing at you. No need to create a thread about it on TSR unless you're somehow socially retarded.
    Ive always said it.
    TSR= Totally Socially Retarded. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    Just be straight with her...girls love that - go up to her and just say "can i have your number" and add a bit of banter here and there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)

i wouldn't advise any guy to do what he did in the video , unless he wants to get turned down!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    just had a nosey at your sig and you're only applying to 3 medical schools???? i thoroughly advise applying to 4 and then your favourite biomed uni (because you'll probably get an offer for the biomed without any struggle)

your choice though
    There's certain reasons why i'm only going to be able to apply to 3(GCSE's etc), Infact if Ukcats don't go down well next week it might drop to only one and Southampton is the Bm6 course and Kings is the EMDP course.

ReputationRep:
    damn girl, how did you get all that in dem jeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)

i wouldn't advise any guy to do what he did in the video , unless he wants to get turned down!!!
    You don't have to tell me. You're preaching to the converted. Tbh I don't even ask for a girls number these days. If she doesn't ask for mine, she's not attracted enough.

ReputationRep:
    If you cut the please off it could work, don't even know why I put it there I would never say it. Being too assertive can come across as agressive, depends on the girl but you can generally tell once you've seen them. I got no idea about number on receipt, not something i'd try but someone said it would work on her so u never know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Guv)
    There is this girl in this restaurant we go to quite often that seems really cute and I would like to get to know her. I think she is interested because every time we go in she we smile at each other alot (and there is lots of eye contact) and the couple of chances i've been able to talk to her on my own she has been chatty with me.

What would be the best way of approaching her? Asking for her number/giving her my number? Name for facebook? I don't know its soo akward :-\

Thanks in advance!

have u asked her yet? lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 12, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.