Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls...do you fantasise about rape? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    I always thought you were a good girl http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    :erm: wft? Why?!

Nah, I am really! Just my mind is a bit naughty! But I let it do its thing because I know I can separate my mind from reality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    I just bloody spat out my water.

:rofl:
    I have that effect on people :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    I should imagine rape isn't appealing once it's happened to you.

People fantasize about being dominated in a way that they desire, they don't fantasize about what they don't want.
    True and true I suppose. For example I've never fantasized about being anally raped (as in someone raping me up the bum, not somebody raping me then hoovering after - although I haven't fantasised about that either), because anal sex does not appeal to me at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Not adorable, young man maybe.

Why would he want to or need to rape people He could have all the poontang he wanted.
    Not this poontang boy! I don't find him attractive. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    Yep, I have heard on tv that its quite common :dontknow: They can use drugs and stuff. Plus who says it guys they are raping? might be other girls - I guess anything forced and inappropriate would be classed as rape.

And no, I wouldn't enjoy it unless it was an incredibly hot girl. In which case she could just have me anyway :p:
    Really? The most i've ever heard is a guy being sexually harassed by a woman and even then, most times it's cause the guy is gay.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why not? It's kind of a turn on. Being bossed around and controlled. I mean no one wants it to REALLY happen, but it's kinda erotic in a sort of perverse way.
    so you WANT to be raped?!?!

ReputationRep:
    I read somewhere that the reason its quite a popular fantasy for girls is because of the feeling of being really desired. If a guy is so turned on by you that he just has to have you, animal instincts take over etc..
    But yeah as people have said, in most cases its usually in the form of roleplaying/being submissive in bed as opposed to actually wanting to be raped..
    In my case anyway :cute:

I do sometimes...but obviously would NEVER want it to really happen. I dont ever fantasise about the things like crying or protesting or anything...it's more of just being dominated. Not whips or ****, but like, y'know, being manhandled? Not being given a choice, I suppose.
    I've heard its a very common fantasy!

Slightly different here, cos I'm a guy.
    But I do fantasise about a girl dominating me, then forcing me to be penetrated by her wearing a strap on.

(keep anon please).

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not.

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    Not this poontang boy! I don't find him attractive. :hmmm:
    :rofl:

I guess you're not a typical teenage girl? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    Yes but weird is weird like that. Why anon?
    indeed weird is weird

the rule is also contradicted for neighbour, height, weight, to name just a few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakildo)
    Funnily enough... There was some Russian female rapist. And she raped I think 5 men, and one man didn't press charges 'cos she was good-looking and he appreciated the sex. xD
    haha... for some reason i've always thought of russian women as pretty darn fiesty.. not sure why. lol :rolleyes:

Yea, sometimes...but I don't think I'd want it to actually happen though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh and I before E, except after C. :top:
    As ancient as that 'rule' of thumb may be, I find it to be most deficient, seeing as it reigns so insufficiently over our vocabularies.

I think we'll be agreeing that only in intellectual absenteeism could one think of it as sovereign.

Weird being just one example of this feint and inefficient rule.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/rofl.gif

I guess you're not a typical teenage girl? http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    I've not been a teenage girl for 5 years, and even then I wasn't typical, no! :p:
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    This thread has got very spammy and there has been a decent response so I am closing.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.