Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Would you go out with a guy who DID shave his legs? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you go out with a guy who DID shave his legs?
    Yes, it's a turn on
    5.75%
    No, it's a turn off
    26.44%
    Yes, it wouldn't bother me
    32.18%
    Yes, but only if it was for sport (swimming,cycling, etc)
    35.63%

ReputationRep:
    Inspired by the other thread, please vote, and give a explanation as to why/why not.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Roar.

Leg hair is about the least important thing ever. As long as he didn't have a habit of scratching me with the stubble, whatever.

ReputationRep:
    I like guys to be guys. You know, with leg hair. :yep:

But if he was a swimmer or other sort of athlete then I'd put up with it.

ReputationRep:
    What guy (other than swimmer, sprinter etc) Shaves his legs?! men should be MEN!

ReputationRep:
    Prefer guys to be guys as long as they're not really, really hairy.. but even so, trimming would be better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generalebriety)
    Roar.

Leg hair is about the least unimportant thing ever. As long as he didn't have a habit of scratching me with the stubble, whatever.
    Double-negatives confuse me.

ReputationRep:
    no..it would be a MAJOR turn off..!

ReputationRep:
    Are we going to have any hair left on our bodies in 100 years time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Are we going to have any hair left on our bodies in 100 years time?
    I think so...

We've practically stopped evolving because there are no longer selection pressures on us cause we are top dog and we gots medicines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    I think so...

We've practically stopped evolving because there are no longer selection pressures on us cause we are top dog and we gots medicines
    True true. But given the amount of things people want to shave off because "hair looks digusting", we'll look like Turkeys!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I wouldn't cry about it tbh. It's not very important. As long as he's happy with my playful teasing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    I think so...

Not for long. We have that little issue of over-population. Things are going to get very interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    True true. But given the amount of things people want to shave off because "hair looks digusting", we'll look like Turkeys!
    Yes. Our children will suddenly be born with no hair because we don't want it. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    What guy (other than swimmer, sprinter etc) Shaves his legs?! men should be MEN!
    So many men in Spain shave their legs it's unreal, especially the younger guys! It's the norm over there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Yeah, I wouldn't cry about it tbh. It's not very important. As long as he's happy with my playful teasing!
    What kind of playful teasing? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Not for long. We have that little issue of over-population. Things are going to get very interesting.
    Well, yeah, but not for another millennium or something...

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    On first dates I pull the guy's trousers off and stroke his legs, just to check if he's shaved or not ..

Seriously, I could only care more regarding this subject.

ReputationRep:
    I shave EVEEEEEERYWHERE.

ReputationRep:
    i like the androgynous look...plus if they wanted to, their choice

ReputationRep:
    Its only as weird and as unnescessary as women shaving their legs.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.