Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: Would you go out with a guy who DID shave his legs? watch

• View Poll Results: Would you go out with a guy who DID shave his legs?
    Yes, it's a turn on
    5.75%
    No, it's a turn off
    26.44%
    Yes, it wouldn't bother me
    32.18%
    Yes, but only if it was for sport (swimming,cycling, etc)
    35.63%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    :eek3:
    It was worth a try with a fellow gunner!

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    Well, yeah, but not for another millennium or something...
    You are really under-estimating the problem with overpopulation.

ReputationRep:
    I waxed my legs for a brief period, back in the magical days when I had money. They were so smooth :love:

ReputationRep:
    No way, unless they were like a cyclist or were involved in some other sport where it is common to shave your legs due to the strapping they use.

ReputationRep:
    I find men without hair on their legs just a tiny bit weird =/ If I liked them and whatever it wouldn't put me off, but still - int he street I would be thinking 'OK then....=/'

ReputationRep:
    It would be strange, but hey whatever dude..

although i like my guy to be guylike, not girly smooth.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but all of you who voted no are wrong!

The biggest ladies man I've ever known shaved his legs regularly, and hes had sex with more women than I dare to imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Might as well date a girl!

ReputationRep:
    I predict at some point between now and 100 years time, it will be the norm for guys to shave their legs because a L'oreal advert tells them so.

ReputationRep:
    If it's just for the look then I find trimming better than shaving. Having long leg hair (say 4 inches) makes you look stupidly hairy, trimmed between 0.5-1 inch you can look manly without it being a mess.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I have done and would do again.
    I used to be very turned off my body hair, so my poor ex used to shave/ veet pretty much his entire body. Thankfully I eventually grew out of this phase, plus it was such a hassle for him and the stubble was epic.
    I actually quite like body hair now, I'm indifferent to leg hair but the right type of chest hair is quite sexy I find. Back/ shoulder hair remains a libido killer though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Yeah, I wouldn't cry about it tbh. It's not very important. As long as he's happy with my playful teasing!
    Well, that's what I wanted to hear. I like girls who don't mind either legs. (shaved or hairy) - I personally do shave them and like it. Girls who don't mind me doing it are welcome.

ReputationRep:
    Eww. Far too meterosexual. Leg hair on men is sexy.

ReputationRep:
    The thought of a guy in the shower shaving his legs, those feminine movements.... it's just wrong.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2010
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.