Turn on thread page Beta

okay here we go

last 2 weeks of coll started flirting with this girl id known for a bit , kissed her a few times and things seemed to be going okay then end of college and she says she doesnt think whats happening between us is good because she cant stop thinking of someone else, okay fair enough , seee her at other times and end up kissing again etc but still i know nothing gonna start yet - she then goes on a course in a uni so basically havent seen her for about a month - spoke on msn once or twice etc - and cos ive not known her long enough to be able to read the way she talks on there like you get to know/used to how people talk i cant tell what she feels, and ive actually been told by her that while at this uni thing shes 'met a guy' - is there anything there for me to try going for or not worth it ? im really confused in this matter cos its first time ive decided okay ill take things slow cos i like to take this mildly fast etc
    also im coming up to 2 year since i last had sex and its relaly starting to annoy me to unimaginable amount but im not the type of guy to use people but argh very confusing - there also another girl i kinda like but again its the kinda of situations there are 2 apples but you can only pick up one - which do you pick ? although with other girl i dont know if theres any feelings back etc ? anyone help plz and many thanks

ReputationRep:
    • Firstly, sort out your grammar.

• Secondly, calm down and think about whats happend. You met a girl you kissed her a few times , and she likes someone else. She likes someone else there's nothing you can do but move on mate !.

• Thirdly, you choose the girl who you have more feeligns for , and the one who treats you better. If you want to know if she has feelings back , then ask her , you have a mouth and a voicebox use it.

• Finally, good luck just be confident.

lol my grammer is always terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol my grammer is always terrible
    I have no problem with it , it's just other people on TSR will neg you and correct you and won't help you ata all. If you have a typo in a thread regrading your mum dying for instance , people won't care about your mum dying they'll care about the typo

haha pedantic people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    okay here we go

last 2 weeks of coll started flirting with this girl id known for a bit , kissed her a few times and things seemed to be going okay then end of college and she says she doesnt think whats happening between us is good because she cant stop thinking of someone else, okay fair enough , seee her at other times and end up kissing again etc but still i know nothing gonna start yet - she then goes on a course in a uni so basically havent seen her for about a month - spoke on msn once or twice etc - and cos ive not known her long enough to be able to read the way she talks on there like you get to know/used to how people talk i cant tell what she feels, and ive actually been told by her that while at this uni thing shes 'met a guy' - is there anything there for me to try going for or not worth it ? im really confused in this matter cos its first time ive decided okay ill take things slow cos i like to take this mildly fast etc
    also im coming up to 2 year since i last had sex and its relaly starting to annoy me to unimaginable amount but im not the type of guy to use people but argh very confusing - there also another girl i kinda like but again its the kinda of situations there are 2 apples but you can only pick up one - which do you pick ? although with other girl i dont know if theres any feelings back etc ? anyone help plz and many thanks
    Sorry, no hope really by the sound of it... unless she's really playing hard to get. Uni is soon so there's no point anyway...

And use your hand please, instead of sex lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    I have no problem with it , it's just other people on TSR will neg you and correct you and won't help you ata all. If you have a typo in a thread regrading your mum dying for instance , people won't care about your mum dying they'll care about the typo
    A typo such as this :p:

In all serios OP, go with with what this guy says.

ReputationRep:
    • Firstly, sort out your grammar

• Secondly, calm down and think about whats happend. You met a girl you kissed her a few times , and she likes someone else. She likes someone else there's nothing you can do but move on mate !.

• Thirdly, you choose the girl who you have more feeligns for , and the one who treats you better. If you want to know if she has feelings back , then ask her , you have a mouth and a voicebox use it.

• Finally, good luck just be confident.
    Yep. Exactly what this guy said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammythedodger)
    A typo such as this :p:

In all serios OP, go with with what this guy says.
    Yes it's a typo , but it wasn't intentional. it's worse when people make actual spelling mistake because they don't know the word. Like peel for pill , or googles for goggle. haha !

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's a typo , but it wasn't intentional. it's worse when people make actual spelling mistake because they don't know the word. Like peel for pill , or googles for goggle. haha !
    Oh dear, you've come across people who actually can't spell either of those words?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammythedodger)
    Oh dear, you've come across people who actually can't spell either of those words?
    Well it was me that made the peel to pill mistake , only because it was like 5am and I was drunk. But yes I've come across many mistakes , people who can't use commas and so on.

ReputationRep:
    [*]Firstly, sort out your grammar

Most pretentious post 09.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Most pretentious post 09.
    What's pretentious about it ?

EDIT - I don't even know what pretentious means , I'm rubbish at english and don't know some of the big words.

ReputationRep:
    Dont think he really wanted you just talking about typos and stuff

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.