Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite Clothes watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering what people's favourite pieces/ brands of clothing are at the moment and where you tend to shop....

ReputationRep:
    tk max, marks and spencer, h&m

ReputationRep:
    river island, banks, republic, h&m and
    tk max :ninja:

sure for uni primark gona be there :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    currently i am enjoying complex geometries, vintage plaid and crap i find around my room/make and super chunky heels and loafers!

complex geometries square hood tee i am in love with

and the last few days i've been living in this flannel shirt and cross i found when cleaning my room(so decided to thread on some cotton and wear...)

favourite places to shop are currently the office sale and birmingham vintage shops. american apparel + ebay fo'liiiiiifeee

ReputationRep:
    has to be river island as my favourite..closely followed by topman, republic, bank

ReputationRep:
    I Like republics clothing...Stuff like Soulcal and Bench.
    I love G-Stars Jeans, but they're so damn expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    currently i am enjoying complex geometries, vintage plaid and crap i find around my room/make and super chunky heels and loafers!

complex geometries square hood tee i am in love with

and the last few days i've been living in this flannel shirt and cross i found when cleaning my room(so decided to thread on some cotton and wear...)

favourite places to shop are currently the office sale and birmingham vintage shops. american apparel + ebay fo'liiiiiifeee
    Off-topic: purple walls ftw. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    I Like republics clothing...Stuff like Soulcal and Bench.
    I love G-Stars Jeans, but they're so damn expensive.
    thats why u need to hav a asian friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myheadsbeenspinning)
    Off-topic: purple walls ftw. :yep:
    they're actually bubblegum pink :p: i'm just poop at using even the best camera!

ReputationRep:
    Zara, GAP and Dorothy Perkins. And my mum's wardrobe :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbunhead)
    thats why u need to hav a asian friend
    I'm baffed on what you just said

Why to get fake G-star jeans?? or Know an Asian person working at Republic??

ReputationRep:
    River Island, topman and what ever looks good in other shops. Spent shed loads last week in Kent

ReputationRep:
    Lacoste polos are a timeless classic design.
    Replay jeans suit me better than most other brands and are pretty good value when you get them in a sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmellyCat16)
    Just wondering what people's favourite pieces/ brands of clothing are at the moment and where you tend to shop....

topman, h&m, madhouse, blue inc,tk maxx

only bought a ring from river island...

ReputationRep:
    All sorts to be honest. I'm not into the "high street" brands rather bar Zara.

Other than that - Adidas Originals, Levi's, Barbour... whatever really I think looks good.

I usually know exactly what I want to buy before I get it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    I'm baffed on what you just said

Why to get fake G-star jeans?? or Know an Asian person working at Republic??
    they aint no fake! they give u bare discount :P

ReputationRep:
    Right now I wear a lot of combat boots with short dresses and skirts. My favourite shops are AllSaints, TK Maxx, Zara, H&M, Topshop & Topman. I like Gap and Urban Outfitters when it's sale time, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbunhead)
    they aint no fake! they give u bare discount :P
    Lol my asian friend does them on Evishu jeans, But i've never seen G-star jeans.

ReputationRep:
    H&M, New Look, Primark.

I need to shop in different places, the majority of my clothes are all from those three shops xP

my favourite shops are definitely h&m and topshop, but i mainly go to h&m- it's cheaper.
    also, i LOOOVE affleck's palace [not one shop, loads]- it's got vintagey stuff [POP boutique ], and general alternativey stuff & depending on which shop you go to, is relatively cheap too

if i had the money though, i'd probably buy loads of betsy johnson stuff :P

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.