Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering what people's favourite pieces/ brands of clothing are at the moment and where you tend to shop....

ReputationRep:
    tk max, marks and spencer, h&m

ReputationRep:
    river island, banks, republic, h&m and
    tk max :ninja:

sure for uni primark gona be there :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    currently i am enjoying complex geometries, vintage plaid and crap i find around my room/make and super chunky heels and loafers!

complex geometries square hood tee i am in love with

and the last few days i've been living in this flannel shirt and cross i found when cleaning my room(so decided to thread on some cotton and wear...)

favourite places to shop are currently the office sale and birmingham vintage shops. american apparel + ebay fo'liiiiiifeee

ReputationRep:
    has to be river island as my favourite..closely followed by topman, republic, bank

ReputationRep:
    I Like republics clothing...Stuff like Soulcal and Bench.
    I love G-Stars Jeans, but they're so damn expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watermelon sugar)
    currently i am enjoying complex geometries, vintage plaid and crap i find around my room/make and super chunky heels and loafers!

complex geometries square hood tee i am in love with

and the last few days i've been living in this flannel shirt and cross i found when cleaning my room(so decided to thread on some cotton and wear...)

favourite places to shop are currently the office sale and birmingham vintage shops. american apparel + ebay fo'liiiiiifeee
    Off-topic: purple walls ftw. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    I Like republics clothing...Stuff like Soulcal and Bench.
    I love G-Stars Jeans, but they're so damn expensive.
    thats why u need to hav a asian friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myheadsbeenspinning)
    Off-topic: purple walls ftw. :yep:
    they're actually bubblegum pink :p: i'm just poop at using even the best camera!

ReputationRep:
    Zara, GAP and Dorothy Perkins. And my mum's wardrobe :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbunhead)
    thats why u need to hav a asian friend
    I'm baffed on what you just said

Why to get fake G-star jeans?? or Know an Asian person working at Republic??

ReputationRep:
    River Island, topman and what ever looks good in other shops. Spent shed loads last week in Kent

ReputationRep:
    Lacoste polos are a timeless classic design.
    Replay jeans suit me better than most other brands and are pretty good value when you get them in a sale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmellyCat16)
    Just wondering what people's favourite pieces/ brands of clothing are at the moment and where you tend to shop....

topman, h&m, madhouse, blue inc,tk maxx

only bought a ring from river island...

ReputationRep:
    All sorts to be honest. I'm not into the "high street" brands rather bar Zara.

Other than that - Adidas Originals, Levi's, Barbour... whatever really I think looks good.

I usually know exactly what I want to buy before I get it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    I'm baffed on what you just said

Why to get fake G-star jeans?? or Know an Asian person working at Republic??
    they aint no fake! they give u bare discount :P

ReputationRep:
    Right now I wear a lot of combat boots with short dresses and skirts. My favourite shops are AllSaints, TK Maxx, Zara, H&M, Topshop & Topman. I like Gap and Urban Outfitters when it's sale time, too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbunhead)
    they aint no fake! they give u bare discount :P
    Lol my asian friend does them on Evishu jeans, But i've never seen G-star jeans.

ReputationRep:
    H&M, New Look, Primark.

I need to shop in different places, the majority of my clothes are all from those three shops xP

my favourite shops are definitely h&m and topshop, but i mainly go to h&m- it's cheaper.
    also, i LOOOVE affleck's palace [not one shop, loads]- it's got vintagey stuff [POP boutique ], and general alternativey stuff & depending on which shop you go to, is relatively cheap too

if i had the money though, i'd probably buy loads of betsy johnson stuff :P

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.