Turn on thread page Beta

Voting on The Arms Race In Space Treaty watch

• View Poll Results:
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattbroon)
    The Kinggdom of Saudi Arabia wishes to vote NO.

Apologies for the lateness of the vote.
    No worries, just making a list for ratification

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrgd291190)
    Sorting this out today, just checking which way you wished to vote, you haven't registered one
    I have voted on this one, I'm sure of it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I have voted on this one, I'm sure of it.
    Sorry about this but check the results You've said Mauritius has no interest...but I wanted to ask to see if you wanted to ratify it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrgd291190)
    Sorry about this but check the results You've said Mauritius has no interest...but I wanted to ask to see if you wanted to ratify it
    Oh yeah, my bad.
    Well Mauritius thinks this is a non issue at the moment and is not neccesary but who knows what the future might bring, so for that reason Mauritius is abstaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Oh yeah, my bad.
    Well Mauritius thinks this is a non issue at the moment and is not neccesary but who knows what the future might bring, so for that reason Mauritius is abstaining.
    No worries, just have to ask, all in the job
    Sure, I thought it might be an Abstain but wanted to double check

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.