You are all geeks.

and you're a lion :rolleyes:
Biiiiig eyes.
lm_wfc
you're lying to yourself. :awesome:

I am not!!
Reply 288
Preeka
What quirky little things do you find attractive in whoever you're interested in (guy/girl) that most other people would not?

girls in heels.
littletinysmall
You are all geeks.

Nothing wrong with that. Geeks can be social too! You even get good looking ones.
Reply 290
Preeka
What quirky little things do you find attractive in whoever you're interested in (guy/girl) that most other people would not?

whats your answer? i think mine would be probablly small height
Reply 291
n0c0ntr0l
Nothing wrong with that. Geeks can be social too! You even get good looking ones.

She's cooler than us you see.
littletinysmall
You are all geeks.

:hmmm:

Geeks are well cool :yep:
Reply 293
analk
girls in heels.

me toooooooo! lol
Reply 294
yeah i love it when a girl has green eyes, common. I also LOVE girls wearing plaid shirts, western usa style. for some reason i find that super sexy, not sure how common.
Reply 295
littletinysmall
You are all geeks.

Thank you very much. I'm proud of my 'geek streak' as my friend put it, though I think it's more than just a streak really!
lm_wfc
She's cooler than us you see.

Pfft, doubt it. She feels te need to try and belittle people. Obviously not cool. And she's on TSR too, making her a geek by her reasoning!
Reply 297
Geeks! i loveeee geeks! :cute: & also, when people have really nerdy laughs, or they know they're not 'cool' and they love it. i just melt at people like that <3
Reply 298
blue eyes and brown hair
Samz
Geeks! i loveeee geeks! :cute: & also, when people have really nerdy laughs, or they know they're not 'cool' and they love it. i just melt at people like that <3

Yeah, I wish I knew more of these people, tbh. I wouldn't say it's always"attractive" though, definitely makes them more of a laugh.

Latest

Trending

Trending