Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you find attractive that others probably don't? Watch

ReputationRep:
    blue eyes and brown hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    Geeks! i loveeee geeks! :cute: & also, when people have really nerdy laughs, or they know they're not 'cool' and they love it. i just melt at people like that <3
    Yeah, I wish I knew more of these people, tbh. I wouldn't say it's always"attractive" though, definitely makes them more of a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anandv05)
    whats your answer? i think mine would be probablly small height
    mine's strange. I don't know why but I like a guy who can be ever so slightly sexist lol.. like in a cheeky way. Obviously, it's a very fine line and people can end up on the wrong side easily but I just find it always gets sparks flowing. That, and body freckles (not sure you call them that but like beauty marks that aren't on the face - didn't wana say moles as those can be raised and hairy and generally not nice lol) - but yeah, 'body freckles' reminds me of chocolate chip cookies (my favourite thing ever). lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Yeah, I wish I knew more of these people, tbh. I wouldn't say it's always"attractive" though, definitely makes them more of a laugh.
    oh no, sometimes it just makes them a bit of a weirdo lol, but mostly i love them :cute: <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    mine's strange. I don't know why but I like a guy who can be ever so slightly sexist lol.. like in a cheeky way. Obviously, it's a very fine line and people can end up on the wrong side easily but I just find it always gets sparks flowing. That, and body freckles (not sure you call them that but like beauty marks that aren't on the face - didn't wana say moles as those can be raised and hairy and generally not nice lol) - but yeah, 'body freckles' reminds me of chocolate chip cookies (my favourite thing ever). lol
    lmao yours is weird!! freckles and a sexist guy! lol mines gotta b small petite girls and of course high heels lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    oh no, sometimes it just makes them a bit of a weirdo lol, but mostly i love them :cute: <3
    I generally find these people so much more fun than 'normal' people since they're always willing to do stuff to take the piss. Everybody else is a bit too busy trying to look cool which is dead boring.

ReputationRep:
    How they look when they're concentrating/watching the TV

Its strangely attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    thats pretty much the first time I've heard a girl ever say that :eek3:
    Huh? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anandv05)
    lmao yours is weird!! freckles and a sexist guy! lol mines gotta b small petite girls and of course high heels lol
    i'm weird :rolleyes: :p:

I don't get it... small heighted girls AND heels? contradictory, no? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Pfft, doubt it. She feels te need to try and belittle people. Obviously not cool. And she's on TSR too, making her a geek by her reasoning!
    It's like going on a trainspotting website and being suprised people are a bit boring.

6 posts a day.
    shes hooked, reel her in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    i'm weird :rolleyes: :p:

I don't get it... small heighted girls AND heels? contradictory, no? :confused:
    lol i mean as too separate things either small girls, or high heels!

ReputationRep:
    A Geordie accent :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Nice hands :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)
    Huh? :confused:
    i'm saying that's the first time i've heard a girl say they like pale skin on a guy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    i'm saying that's the first time i've heard a girl say they like pale skin on a guy...
    I meant I didnt know why it was strange.

ReputationRep:
    boys who look like they could do with a good wash

and premature greying

ReputationRep:
    I meant I didnt know why it was strange.
    I was surprised but in a good way...a VERY good way

ReputationRep:
    Guys who are kinda short. Not shorter than me, but 5'7" - 5'11" ish (I'm 5'6). I like flat shoes so that's not an issue, and for some reason I seem to be drawn to these guys. Also big noses seems to be a bit of a theme. My friends think I'm weird :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofee)
    boys who look like they could do with a good wash
    Like Jamie T?

ReputationRep:
    Like Jamie T?
    exactly :yep:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.