Turn on thread page Beta

What do you find attractive that others probably don't? watch

ReputationRep:
    blue eyes and brown hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    Geeks! i loveeee geeks! :cute: & also, when people have really nerdy laughs, or they know they're not 'cool' and they love it. i just melt at people like that <3
    Yeah, I wish I knew more of these people, tbh. I wouldn't say it's always"attractive" though, definitely makes them more of a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anandv05)
    whats your answer? i think mine would be probablly small height
    mine's strange. I don't know why but I like a guy who can be ever so slightly sexist lol.. like in a cheeky way. Obviously, it's a very fine line and people can end up on the wrong side easily but I just find it always gets sparks flowing. That, and body freckles (not sure you call them that but like beauty marks that aren't on the face - didn't wana say moles as those can be raised and hairy and generally not nice lol) - but yeah, 'body freckles' reminds me of chocolate chip cookies (my favourite thing ever). lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Yeah, I wish I knew more of these people, tbh. I wouldn't say it's always"attractive" though, definitely makes them more of a laugh.
    oh no, sometimes it just makes them a bit of a weirdo lol, but mostly i love them :cute: <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    mine's strange. I don't know why but I like a guy who can be ever so slightly sexist lol.. like in a cheeky way. Obviously, it's a very fine line and people can end up on the wrong side easily but I just find it always gets sparks flowing. That, and body freckles (not sure you call them that but like beauty marks that aren't on the face - didn't wana say moles as those can be raised and hairy and generally not nice lol) - but yeah, 'body freckles' reminds me of chocolate chip cookies (my favourite thing ever). lol
    lmao yours is weird!! freckles and a sexist guy! lol mines gotta b small petite girls and of course high heels lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samz)
    oh no, sometimes it just makes them a bit of a weirdo lol, but mostly i love them :cute: <3
    I generally find these people so much more fun than 'normal' people since they're always willing to do stuff to take the piss. Everybody else is a bit too busy trying to look cool which is dead boring.

ReputationRep:
    How they look when they're concentrating/watching the TV

Its strangely attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    thats pretty much the first time I've heard a girl ever say that :eek3:
    Huh? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anandv05)
    lmao yours is weird!! freckles and a sexist guy! lol mines gotta b small petite girls and of course high heels lol
    i'm weird :rolleyes: :p:

I don't get it... small heighted girls AND heels? contradictory, no? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Pfft, doubt it. She feels te need to try and belittle people. Obviously not cool. And she's on TSR too, making her a geek by her reasoning!
    It's like going on a trainspotting website and being suprised people are a bit boring.

6 posts a day.
    shes hooked, reel her in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    i'm weird :rolleyes: :p:

I don't get it... small heighted girls AND heels? contradictory, no? :confused:
    lol i mean as too separate things either small girls, or high heels!

ReputationRep:
    A Geordie accent :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Nice hands :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)
    Huh? :confused:
    i'm saying that's the first time i've heard a girl say they like pale skin on a guy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    i'm saying that's the first time i've heard a girl say they like pale skin on a guy...
    I meant I didnt know why it was strange.

ReputationRep:
    boys who look like they could do with a good wash

and premature greying

ReputationRep:
    I meant I didnt know why it was strange.
    I was surprised but in a good way...a VERY good way

ReputationRep:
    Guys who are kinda short. Not shorter than me, but 5'7" - 5'11" ish (I'm 5'6). I like flat shoes so that's not an issue, and for some reason I seem to be drawn to these guys. Also big noses seems to be a bit of a theme. My friends think I'm weird :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofee)
    boys who look like they could do with a good wash
    Like Jamie T?

ReputationRep:
    Like Jamie T?
    exactly :yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.