Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you find attractive that others probably don't? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Rep for your sig. I :love: Seth Lakeman.
    Isn't he just dreamy!?!? And thank youuuu :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Guys who read novels and do science subjects. Guys with long legs (though I guess its not that uncommon) and I can be partial to ginger men.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I just like it when people know things about subjects I am completely ignorant about, and I'm especially interested in science-related anything. I like having things explained to me generally.
    My boyfriend does science, and he gets really excited about it and tries to explain it all to me. I take in very little, but I love listening to him talk. : D

ReputationRep:
    Alan Rickman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotterg5)
    Alan Rickman

http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1249338301476.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myheadsbeenspinning)
    Boys that can argue with me for half an hour.
    :hello:

Courtesy of being raised by a black woman who's a lawyer, I can argue with anyone. (but her, she always wins! :mad: )

ReputationRep:
    sarcasm <3 ( within limits )
    the eyesssssss =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I just like it when people know things about subjects I am completely ignorant about, and I'm especially interested in science-related anything. I like having things explained to me generally.
    I agree. My boyfriend is like a walking, talking map of europe and I find that really attractive :bigsmile:

Also, I am way more attracted to guys who stand up straight, with their feet apart and shoulders back. None of this standing on one leg, other leg crossed in front leaning against a wall laziness :p: Just gives me the impression that they're slobbing lol.

ReputationRep:
    Older men, like 40ish

ReputationRep:
    Fat beaRDY NORTHERN MEN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    http://img.4chan.org/b/src/1249338301476.jpg
    It's just coming up as a red 'x'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    What if she's brown?
    Then it depends on how white I'm feeling that day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    I find the same thing.. I get particularly awe-struck when someone explains something metaphysical to me. I also suspect a secret thing for physicists :rolleyes: lol
    yeah, I remember on our second date, my ex-boyfriend started explaining something about atoms and lampposts and stuff not really being there, or something. I was amazed.

I was pretty amazed when he showed to me how to work out how much force someone is exerting using sin and cos and all that **** about two weeks ago, which is like AS level physics or something.

ReputationRep:
    Girls that are 'academic hippies' as I like to call them, the ones that are into the whole literature and artsy sort of stuff. Also those who tend to appreciate the finer things in life and find it very easy to be content with life no matter what.

This goes totally against the type of girls I do usually go with, but I really like the really mild diluted (the lowest end of the scale possible) goth look in a girl especially those who have really fair skin with the really dark black hair. Never been with one, but I've always found it attractive :yep:

being german. or just generally continental. or south african or just antipodean or american or russian, anything foreign really. its what my gap year has done to me.

i wouldnt say no one else might not like it but:

girls with short hair
    girls with piercings and tattoos
    girls who do sciences/maths/computer based things
    really skinny girls
    girls with glasses
    vampires. kate beckinsale in underworld. if only they were real :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    + one thing I forgot.

Accents. Preferably Scottish, though Irish/Welsh are also nice

ReputationRep:
    guys that are a bit shy

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence, definitely undervalued..and the reason meeting someone on a night out is a bad idea! Anyone can sound intelligent after a few pints...and cute girls rather than overly sexy ones (my friends don't understand that one!)

Oh...and an Irish accent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Opinionated girl. The type who will say what she's thinking. Good bad or ugly. She's a diamond in the dirt imo.
    :awesome: :teeth:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.