Turn on thread page Beta

What do you find attractive that others probably don't? watch

ReputationRep:
    I keep thinking of new things.

Elbows.

Only one person I know understands this fetish. Honestly, people who have the right sized elbows are very attractive. If their elbow fits into your palm exactly then it feels really sensual and lovely. And if you don't believe me, you clearly haven't found the person with the right elbow for your hand yet :p:

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    No.
    http://cdn.eguiders.com/uploads/Lying.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeytk)
    You sound exactly like me! It's a shame I'm not skinny or have curly hair :p:

In response to the OP; I like big butts and I cannot lie.
    Those things aren't necessarily necessary

Besides, I guess from your sig that you like the Smiths and that overrides all other needs to be honest! :p:

ReputationRep:
    The man I like right now has a sort of crooked smile. I can't describe it, but it's my fave thing about him!

I think sometimes, the things we don't like about ourselves or that we think are odd, are the things people like the most when they are attracted to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Those things aren't necessarily necessary

Besides, I guess from your sig that you like the Smiths and that overrides all other needs to be honest! :p:
    Oh yes, a deep love for Morrissey is absolutely necessary. But isn't it to any relationship? I can't imagine a person who doesn't like The Smiths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    :hello:

Courtesy of being raised by a black woman who's a lawyer, I can argue with anyone. (but her, she always wins! :mad: )
    :wavey:

Lol. It's just... fun. I mean, it can be kinda like foreplay sometimes. Really gets the blood pumping. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I tend to go for guys with big noses...not like freakishly large. Don't know why I think it's kind of manly lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myheadsbeenspinning)
    :wavey:

Lol. It's just... fun. I mean, it can be kinda like foreplay sometimes. Really gets the blood pumping. :p:
    Passionate play angry sex? Yes it is amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    The man I like right now has a sort of crooked smile. I can't describe it, but it's my fave thing about him!

I think sometimes, the things we don't like about ourselves or that we think are odd, are the things people like the most when they are attracted to us.
    I like Milo Ventimiglia's (Peter Petrelli in Heroes) smile. It's a bit crooked because of dead nerve cells in his lip or something. It's quite cute :o:

ReputationRep:
    I dont know if its weird but I love guys with longish hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    Exactly....is that too much to ask for?!
    It would appear so in a lot of cases :p:
    But then the boys that are like that are the nice boys that never seem to end up winning the girls heart.. 'the friends' :sigh:
    Bless them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    i know who you're talking about :daydreaming:

one word brogan. and that word is: poo.

http://www.catflapmag.com/football-b...ry/Mr-Posh.jpg

Wouldst thou care to rampantly pleasure my genitalia whilst I doth excrete my supper from my bowels into this ornate and gilded water closet?

(Incidentally, Fran, something's not right in my life when I'm sitting here at gone midnight searching "posh old man" on Google images for the sake of talking about your voyeristic toilet tendencies.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeytk)
    Oh yes, a deep love for Morrissey is absolutely necessary. But isn't it to any relationship? I can't imagine a person who doesn't like The Smiths.
    I don't think I know anyone who doesn't. The Smiths are awesome! Best music for teenage angst/single angst/just about any sort of angst really!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    NO WAI DO YOU.

I are being hypothetical of most Tories, ackshully. :getmecoat:

But yeah, now that you mention it, fwawawawawawawawawawaw

Its the pervy uncle leer that does it. Even if you do think that it's my Dad and imagine him on the toilet.

:awesome:
    well with music skills like that i need something to remind myself he is a human like me. cos he is a GOD. in fact i bet he doesnt even take poos. he's just that awesome.
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmoore239)
    It would appear so in a lot of cases :p:
    But then the boys that are like that are the nice boys that never seem to end up winning the girls heart.. 'the friends' :sigh:
    Bless them.
    yeah true say...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)

Omg the crooked smile! I liked this guy once who had this smile that always lifted the left side of his lips and it was the absolute cutest thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    I keep thinking of new things.

Elbows.

Only one person I know understands this fetish. Honestly, people who have the right sized elbows are very attractive. If their elbow fits into your palm exactly then it feels really sensual and lovely. And if you don't believe me, you clearly haven't found the person with the right elbow for your hand yet :p:
    lol that is rather strange.. reminds me of my 'toes' thing. People should have good toes, not crooked-y, hairy ones.

ReputationRep:
    scotish accents :drool: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Preeka)
    lol that is rather strange.. reminds me of my 'toes' thing. People should have good toes, not crooked-y, hairy ones.
    In my defence, it was my friend who introduced me to the elbow thing We were slightly hyper and suffering from lack of sleep/proper food etc. We went round the entire group of people we were with testing everyone's elbows. Apparently mine are quite nice :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    scotish accents :drool: :coma:
    Definitely. The major reason why 3 of my 5 uni choices are likely to be in Scotland.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.