ginger guys.
    and guys that wear brogues.
    yum :coma:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    http://www.catflapmag.com/football-b...ry/Mr-Posh.jpg

Wouldst thou care to rampantly pleasure my genitalia whilst I doth excrete my supper from my bowels into this ornate and gilded water closet?

(Incidentally, Fran, something's not right in my life when I'm sitting here at gone midnight searching "posh old man" on Google images for the sake of talking about your voyeristic toilet tendencies.)
    http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n...ly_verbose.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Definitely. The major reason why 3 of my 5 uni choices are likely to be in Scotland.
    i'm tempted to do this when i apply this october

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    yeah true say...
    They may get the girl in the end...

I'm into people with nice eyes and smile too
    AND this look where you like look and either look really deep into their eyes or when you like look but then turn away when you notice..that's cute :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmoore239)
    They may get the girl in the end...

I'm into people with nice eyes and smile too
    AND this look where you like look and either look really deep into their eyes or when you like look but then turn away when you notice..that's cute :yes:

Yeah i find that cute too....also love guys with a nice, big smile, and ones that have a cute laugh!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Passionate play angry sex? Yes it is amazing!
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    :awesome: :teeth:
    Well as they say.

Get your coat love, you've pulled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    i'm tempted to do this when i apply this october
    You should.
    Cheaper + scottish accents + beautiful buildings + good prospects + amazing cities = recipe for perfect university.

ReputationRep:
    Into gaming. Also nice if she's intelligent to have a good discussion/debate on things - and then afterwards make out - that sounds pretty good to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    Yeah i find that cute too....also love guys with a nice, big smile, and ones that have a cute laugh!!
    Yummy. There's nothing more to say.
    It's making me miss my boy now
    I just woke him up... oops! Bad books now because he's got work in the morningg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    I don't think I know anyone who doesn't. The Smiths are awesome! Best music for teenage angst/single angst/just about any sort of angst really!
    Angst is the best :yes:

ReputationRep:
    guys with veiny hands....no idea why

ReputationRep:
    Oh and also girls who know a lot about science or just a lot of things - interesting facts interest me a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeytk)
    Angst is the best :yes:
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Strong legs - the kind of thighs you get on a rower or cyclist.

ReputationRep:
    Girls with a slight bump on the bridge of their nose (not a hook nose!). Something like Ashlee Simpson used to have (before the nose job) and Cameron Diaz or Cheryl Tweedy.
    I know it's wierd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    Strong legs - the kind of thighs you get on a rower or cyclist.
    Xenia Onatop style.

ReputationRep:
    Thin face/long hair.
    Think Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, Owain from Torchwood and my boyfriend :woo:

EDIT: Oh, and I gotta be honest, a boy who has the ability to think its adorable when a girl releases "angel clouds", so to speak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    Girls with a slight bump on the bridge of their nose (not a hook nose!). Something like Ashlee Simpson used to have (before the nose job) and Cameron Diaz or Cheryl Tweedy.
    I know it's wierd!
    Aha I knew I broke my nose for a reason.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.