The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
SerpentineLara
Gaming freaks.

*victory dance*
A woman that can play a musical instrument, preferably piano or violin, leaves me mesmerized.

Also a women who can dance ( and I'm not talking about this booty shaking ********) holds a huge attraction. The more creative and effortless, the better.

Also curly brown hair; the type that have springy locks hanging like chandeliers:fan:
bunty64
How did you break it?

Collided with a boy's forehead when I was 11,ouchies. Didn't get it re-set in time either so yep bumpy nose. You can't see it much in my profile photo thing, its worse from the side.
Arrogance and stubbornness, I know in one way its a really bad thing for someone to have but I find it SO sexy
Reply 124
Red heads with fare skin
Gentleman ... :p:
Girls with brains.
Reply 127
punktopia
Girls with brains.

Well that's a start anyway.
Reply 128
Girls who have strong opinions/morals on subjects. A girl who I can actually argue with about a subject <3 <3
Reply 129
n0c0ntr0l
Passionate play angry sex? Yes it is amazing!

:yep: :yep:
man i love very light freckles.
Reue
Girls who have strong opinions/morals on subjects. A girl who I can actually argue with about a subject <3 <3

Where have you been... I've always thought that guys just want girls to sit quietly in the corner and look pretty... Everytime I spoke openly about something, my relationships started to fall apart :rolleyes:
Reply 132
A fiery temper.
Reply 133
Socially awkward girls.
Reply 134
Skinniness. A voice like Patrick Wolf's. Violinist. Actually, just Patrick Wolf! :biggrin:
Enjoys The Legend of Zelda.
Obscure taste in music.
Vegeterian, but not vegan.
Doesn't care that I laugh at nothing because I've thought of something that amuses me.
Reply 135
My boyfriend still doesn't believe me when I say I adore his moles.

Also love innocence in any form, the pubic area (yeah, really...), erect nipples, unwittingly exposed (nice) cracks, and nerdiness - though many seem to love that!
Glasses.
Reply 137
9MmBulletz
whats that?

people who play so many games so often its freakish...?

I like psychos :smile: Anyone with abnormal/complex thinking, like... Hannibal Lector (phwoar) or Jake Gyllenhaal in Donnie Darko (ooft). Im gunna marry a murderer one day...
Reply 138
Ella-x
Skinniness. A voice like Patrick Wolf's. Violinist. Actually, just Patrick Wolf! :biggrin:
Enjoys The Legend of Zelda.
Obscure taste in music.
Vegeterian, but not vegan.
Doesn't care that I laugh at nothing because I've thought of something that amuses me.

Ha, how about someone who enjoys The Legend of Zelda theme music (how amazing!) ?
A guy has to have thick, full lips for him to even be passively attractive...............oooooh and MUST smell good

Latest

Trending

Trending