Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you find attractive that others probably don't? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deutsch_Beth)
    Aha I knew I broke my nose for a reason.
    How did you break it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerpentineLara)
    Gaming freaks.
    *victory dance*

ReputationRep:
    A woman that can play a musical instrument, preferably piano or violin, leaves me mesmerized.

Also a women who can dance ( and I'm not talking about this booty shaking ********) holds a huge attraction. The more creative and effortless, the better.

Also curly brown hair; the type that have springy locks hanging like chandeliers:fan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    How did you break it?
    Collided with a boy's forehead when I was 11,ouchies. Didn't get it re-set in time either so yep bumpy nose. You can't see it much in my profile photo thing, its worse from the side.

ReputationRep:
    Arrogance and stubbornness, I know in one way its a really bad thing for someone to have but I find it SO sexy

ReputationRep:
    Red heads with fare skin

ReputationRep:
    Gentleman ... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Girls with brains.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punktopia)
    Girls with brains.
    Well that's a start anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Girls who have strong opinions/morals on subjects. A girl who I can actually argue with about a subject <3 <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Passionate play angry sex? Yes it is amazing!
    :yep: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    man i love very light freckles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Girls who have strong opinions/morals on subjects. A girl who I can actually argue with about a subject <3 <3

Where have you been... I've always thought that guys just want girls to sit quietly in the corner and look pretty... Everytime I spoke openly about something, my relationships started to fall apart :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    A fiery temper.

ReputationRep:
    Socially awkward girls.

ReputationRep:
    Skinniness. A voice like Patrick Wolf's. Violinist. Actually, just Patrick Wolf!
    Enjoys The Legend of Zelda.
    Obscure taste in music.
    Vegeterian, but not vegan.
    Doesn't care that I laugh at nothing because I've thought of something that amuses me.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend still doesn't believe me when I say I adore his moles.

Also love innocence in any form, the pubic area (yeah, really...), erect nipples, unwittingly exposed (nice) cracks, and nerdiness - though many seem to love that!

Glasses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    whats that?
    people who play so many games so often its freakish...?

I like psychos Anyone with abnormal/complex thinking, like... Hannibal Lector (phwoar) or Jake Gyllenhaal in Donnie Darko (ooft). Im gunna marry a murderer one day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella-x)
    Skinniness. A voice like Patrick Wolf's. Violinist. Actually, just Patrick Wolf!
    Enjoys The Legend of Zelda.
    Obscure taste in music.
    Vegeterian, but not vegan.
    Doesn't care that I laugh at nothing because I've thought of something that amuses me.

Ha, how about someone who enjoys The Legend of Zelda theme music (how amazing!) ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.