Turn on thread page Beta

What do you find attractive that others probably don't? watch

ReputationRep:
    A guy has to have thick, full lips for him to even be passively attractive...............oooooh and MUST smell good

ReputationRep:
    Tall. Love tall.

My other half, ******* *****!

ReputationRep:
    Gamers and skaters.-__-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticMaster)
    Some people don't stop at the bone. They start munching on that when the meats gone. And if she's white then its not normal, if she's black its expected.
    LOOOOL LEGENDARY COMMENT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.PINK)
    Cute chavy girls
    I'm definitely with you on that one

ReputationRep:
    Girls who lack restraint around that which alters perception

Smokers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    I'm definitely with you on that one
    damn them, they make my knees go week
    and a broken window, keyed car and something else depends on how nice she these are the presents i get when we break up :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerpentineLara)
    Gaming freaks.
    You'd never see the real "freaks" (myself included), as their gaming time would disallow any daytime contact ;->

But, kudos regardless.

ReputationRep:
    I find nails attractive, if a girl has nice nails.. and not stubby ugly one's its a major deal, infact no matter how good looking you are if your nails suck (genetic or just the way you take care of them), i wont even look....... my friend caught me on the other day with this...... they where like she is hot and i was just looking at her nails like noooooo she is not.

ReputationRep:
    I find people with huge personality flaws attractive :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    guys with dead straight noses... like a perfect line from the bridge to the tip
    and guys who are secretly nerdy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I love arrogant, cocky, rude/obnoxious guys. Actually it's probably more 'lust' than anything else :tongue:

Apart from that, rugby playing gamers are the way forward :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to answer the question properly, people saying "legs", "accents", etc, that's all boring generic stuff.
    I'll say loners with some form of psychological scarring

ReputationRep:
    I like scars and watching men make/build/fix things....as well as teaching me how to use tools (in all seriousness...I mean real tools like screwdrivers and such!)

Ooooh and I also have a thing for a particular kind of facial profile which is slightly roman (my boyfriend has this and he's so bloody hot)...so yea

personality wise.....I tend to be attracted to stupid people and it takes a lot for someone who's quite intelligent to get me to say yes to going out with them (see me being a ***** to my now boyfriend whilst he was trying to woo me!)...I think it's a control thing. Meh having said that though my current boyfriend is the smartest person I've ever been out with and I've been with him *counts on hand* 4.5 times longer than any other boyfriend I've had.

ReputationRep:
    Odd skinny nerdy type.

Emphasis on the 'odd'.

(Original post by AsphyxiateD)
    You'd never see the real "freaks" (myself included), as their gaming time would disallow any daytime contact ;->

But, kudos regardless.
    This is very true. We only see the ones that can just about manage human interaction. My ex is a gamer. The lad could have done with a bit more sunlight. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Big noses :drool:

Aaand I'm tryina think...if they're into physics or music then yay, as I can actually have an intelligent conversation about both those things. Guys who can act and dance are like :awesome:

I could think of loads more probably, I like weird stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    Where have you been... I've always thought that guys just want girls to sit quietly in the corner and look pretty... Everytime I spoke openly about something, my relationships started to fall apart :rolleyes:
    Id hate having a girl who was just silent in the corner all the time, would be amazingly boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazelr)
    Ha, how about someone who enjoys The Legend of Zelda theme music (how amazing!) ?
    Yes, definitly! I'm pretty certain that I'm going to refuse to have anything other than Zelda's Lullaby playing when/if I walk down the aisle! :'D :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    nerds in generally, introverted intelligent people.

im really extroverted, i dont get along with other extroverted guys :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.